The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

I told you so, GT.
Islam's rule is that all that oppose it are fit for destruction or forced into servitude as slaves to them.
Regardless of what you think of me, you need to flee from this ignorant cultist.
It's not a them or me , as he suggests.
You can boot him without embracing the "others".
Don't fall for his bait.

What you say is beautiful, really, but what have you said to me? You have said to me the same thing he says to me. You have both condemned me because I say obey Jesus. I obey Jesus. Now you know I say that; so tell me what do you think I will do?

popsthebuilder

We should.
But i'm kinda glad it was brought up so everyone can see the type of people that come here claiming to teach Christianity, when it is not Christianity at all.
That's what cultist do.
They start out with a tidbit of something that they can agreement on, claim to be brothers and sisters on that little tidbit, and then they get into their real agenda of trying to lead you further and further from the truth of Scripture while insisting that it is only your misunderstanding that leads you to believe they oppose true Scripture.
Most people already saw the red flag of Pop's theology.
Unsupportable lies.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I told you so, GT.
Islam's rule is that all that oppose it are fit for destruction or forced into servitude as slaves to them.
Regardless of what you think of me, you need to flee from this ignorant cultist.
Don't fall for his bait.
More like...

It's not "it's them or me."

It's "It's God's way or the Hell-way."

popsthebuilder

This thread is about the Trinity, not about the Quran, could you please bring your focus back to the Trinity?
The trinity is spoken of in the Quran.

I will be leaving very soon as long as none attempt to actually prove I am wrong in which case I will show the truth of the matter though none will see.

popsthebuilder

What is wrong with you? I had just recently told you that I would not go by what man says about the Qur'an and that I would consider that the Qur'an says he was not killed SPIRITUALLY.

You are acting possessed, and not with love.

You are the one who is behaving as the others here.
Nonsense friend.

I tried to warn you and now you expect me to fold from the truth of the matter.

Read it or don't. It is out of my hands.

I am sorry to be blunt, but you made your choice. Now you must deal with it. Not me.

God's Truth

The trinity is spoken of in the Quran.

I will be leaving very soon as long as none attempt to actually prove I am wrong in which case I will show the truth of the matter though none will see.

You have not been answering my questions.

Tell me if the Qur'an speaks about killing others for good?

God's Truth

Nonsense friend.

I am sorry to be blunt, but you made your choice. Now you must deal with it. Not me.

Nonsense? You tried to warn me? I have always been on the side of the truth. You are speaking strangely.

popsthebuilder

I told you so, GT.
Don't fall for his bait.

No woman; it was speaking of scripture, and the fact that she unknowingly and against my advise fell into quite a hole.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Good. Show scripture that says the Quran is of Satan.

Pops, please, if you're going to keep talking about the Quran, please start another thread on the Trinity and the Quran. This is not the thread to talk about it. I'd rather not have a mod come in and remove you.

God's Truth

Nonsense friend.

I have not ever wanted anyone to fold from the truth.

You are speaking as a possessed person.

popsthebuilder

Grace is NOT that we no longer have to obey God!

Grace is that we no longer have to do the purification works because Jesus purifies us.
Grace is that though we be sinners we have access to salvation through the Messiah, the Way to GOD, by abiding by His way words, command, and example.