The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

I think the Quran is from a pedophile rapist murderer.

That being said, my point was not that, but that it is off topic. Let's get back on topic, please.
And my point was that regardless of what you have been spoon fed; the Quran speaks truthfully about the trinity, and if you believe it to be of Satan then it would bolster your argument to allow it to continue.

You aren't that dense. I think you are scared.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It says specifically every time that mercy is best.
Their "mercy" is only extended to those that bow to their fake god Allah and their drug addicted pedophile prophet.

The message from this drug addicted pedophile prophet changed with the situation.
At the first, when he started to think of himself as a prophet, he knew the citizens of his area would not cotton fully to his message, and would probably kill him for it.
So, to save himself from death he was pretty much forced to "allow" their practices for the time (forced to show a little mercy for their errors to keep himself alive).
As his following grew and he became and icon with more supporters, he then told his followers that it was Allah's wish to dominate with force until the whole world was under the control of Islam.
His "mercy" at the beginning was little more than a ruse for his self preservation.

You have been hoodwinked.

popsthebuilder

What you say is beautiful, really, but what have you said to me? You have said to me the same thing he says to me. You have both condemned me because I say obey Jesus. I obey Jesus. Now you know I say that; so tell me what do you think I will do?
I have not condemned you friend.

God's Truth

I'm glad that after these thousands of posts of hers, that she finally CLEARLY admitted her false doctrine of works for salvation.
I have been preaching obedience to Christ to get saved and to stay saved. I have been preaching that the whole time I have been here.

Obeying Jesus the Way is never ever wrong.

Jesus says to obey him and he will live with the one who does.

See John 14:32.

Do you really want to keep going against obeying Jesus the Way?

popsthebuilder

Confusion is not from God, and you speak confusion.
Just because you are confused doesn't mean I am speaking confusion. This is not an attack or a cheap shot. It is simply the truth.

Do you think that we continue to learn continually through this life?

popsthebuilder

Pops, please, if you're going to keep talking about the Quran, please start another thread on the Trinity and the Quran. This is not the thread to talk about it. I'd rather not have a mod come in and remove you.
I could not care any less at this point.

Why would i?

Every one of you have resolved to not hear me.

popsthebuilder

Their "mercy" is only extended to those that bow to their fake god Allah and their drug addicted pedophile prophet.

The message from this drug addicted pedophile prophet changed with the situation.
At the first, when he started to think of himself as a prophet, he knew the citizens of his area would not cotton fully to his message, and would probably kill him for it.
So, to save himself from death he was pretty much forced to "allow" their practices for the time (forced to show a little mercy for their errors to keep himself alive).
As his following grew and he became and icon with more supporters, he then told his followers that it was Allah's wish to dominate with force until the whole world was under the control of Islam.
His "mercy" at the beginning was little more than a ruse for his self preservation.

You have been hoodwinked.
Why do you speak of him? Do you not know that prophets are sent to each in like manner as them?

God's Truth

Just because you are confused doesn't mean I am speaking confusion. This is not an attack or a cheap shot. It is simply the truth.

Do you think that we continue to learn continually through this life?

You speak confusion. Whether you want to believe it or not.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And my point was that regardless of what you have been spoon fed;
No spoon feeding, you pedophile loving moron.
It is history that I studied years ago, as have others here.
You are not bringing anything new to the table that other cultists have not brought here before hoping others would be too ignorant of it to call your bluff.

popsthebuilder

No spoon feeding, you pedophile loving moron.
It is history that I studied years ago, as have others here.
You are not bringing anything new to the table that other cultists have not brought here before hoping others would be too ignorant of it to call your bluff.
No bluff.

Test my words if you aren't scared.