The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am truthful and do not care what others think due to misdirection.

If I was lying then I wouldn't bring it up openly.

GT has managed to somewhat overlook what she believes is wrong, and she tries to help with understanding still; for my sake, no doubt.

But you......

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I've read it through and through.
I do not sugarcoat it's lies as you do.
It's utter trash of a barbaric hallucinogenic drug addicted pedophile warmongering cult leader, coated with a light veneer of mixing a little holy scripture in with his delusions.
It's satanic to the core and no Christian should support it or give it any validity at all.
It is contrary to the truth of the word of GOD.

lifeisgood

Wow, [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION]. neg repping for this?
LIFEISGOOD answer: Stop demanding to be answered then if you do not 'care enough' about the answer. Foolish woman.

Thank you for the neg rep, gt. I take it as a privilege that God's Truth is hitting the right chords. How many are they now? Are you keeping track so you can present it as you OBEYING?

BTW: I know that God knows about me, gt. You, gt, on the other hand have no idea.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, @God's Truth. neg repping for this?

Thank you for the neg rep, gt. I take it as a privilege that God's Truth is hitting the right chords. How many are they now? Are you keeping track so you can present it as you OBEYING?

BTW: I know that God knows about me, gt. You, gt, on the other hand have no idea.
She negs a lot of folks.
Neg her back tenfold.
Easy peasy.

popsthebuilder

I am a fair person and reasonable. I see where the Qur'an could have meant that Jesus lived on in the Spirit, for that is what the Bible says, but, the Qur'an says he was not crucified. Did they really mean he did not die in the flesh? Could they really have meant he did not die in the Spirit? Do the many Muslims who believe and teach that Jesus was replaced on the cross get it wrong but the Qur'an gets is right? Of course; however, the Qur'an says he was not crucified. Our Bible says he was crucified. Again, is that just a misunderstanding because our Lord lives? Well, when I read in the Holy Bible Jesus was crucified, but read in the Qur'an not crucified, why should I think it is the same?

People misunderstand our Holy Bible as we see here in this debate, but how do you get that not crucified means they believe he rose from the dead? The Qur'an also says he is not God's Son. The Holy Bible says he is the Son of God. Two different Jesus' makes for 'another gospel'.

Jesus also did not stop people from worshiping him. The Qur'an says he did not let people worship him. I really would join with you on teaching the Muslims that they really misunderstand their Qur'an, much the way many people misunderstand the Bible...except that we have the Bible and don't need to defend yet another book that has many things not consistent with the New Testament.

Please try to understand that things in parenthesis are added for clarity by man but in cases can be misleading.

4:157. And because of their (falsely) claiming, ‘We did kill the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the (false) Messenger of Allâh,’ whereas they killed him not, nor did they cause his death by crucifixion, but he was made to them to resemble (one crucified to death). Verily, those who differ therein are certainly in (a state of) confusion about it. They have no definite knowledge of the matter but are only following a conjecture. They did not kill him, this much is certain (and thus could not prove the Christ as accursed).

4:158. Rather Allâh exalted him with all honour to His presence. And Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.

(Now let me explain that that is the very first thing I stumbled upon when I searched "crucified".

I will not go further on that question unless you specify your desire for me to do so. Moving on.

Your next point is going to be harder for you to digest....wait....no.....it's you.....okay. . .

The son of GOD is denied due to the misdirection it causes in man as a term. Not that the Bible is wrong, but that people can easily misconstrue what is being said as it too surely says we are sons of GOD. it is that GOD needs no here to His throne. HE is eternal and HIS Spirit was within Jesus. You must understand that the Quran is a book of the law of GOD for those who willfully desire to submit to GOD, the merciful and all subsisting. They say these things that one never conflates man with GOD almighty. GOD needs no thing whatsoever from HIS creation.

Does this look familiar?

2:87. Indeed, We gave Moses the Scripture and sent Messengers after him in successive series. We also gave Jesus, son of Mary, clear arguments and strengthened him with the blessed word of God. (Is it not then unjust on your part that) whenever a Messenger came to you (O Jews!) With that (teaching) which did not suit your fancies, you behaved arrogantly? You belied some (Messengers) while others you seek to kill (even now).

Word
Stregthened
Spirit

2:115. And to Allâh belongs the east and the west; so whichsoever way you may turn (you will find) there is Allâh’s attention. Surely, Allâh is All-Pervading, All-Knowing.
2:116. Moreover they (- the unjust people) say, ‘Allâh has taken (to Himself) a son.’ Glory be to Him. Rather, all that is in the heavens and the earth, belongs to Him. All are obedient to Him.2:117. (God is) the Wonderful Originator without depending upon any matter or pattern of the heavens and the earth; and when He issues a decree He does but say to it, ‘Be’ and it comes to be.

(Do you not see that we are speaking of the Word of GOD).

( I know with a surety that you recognise much in our words)

2:119. Verily, We have sent you to serve all their requirements, as a Bearer of good tidings and a Warner, and you will not be called upon to account for the inmates of the flaming Fire.

(Speaking of the one gospel)

(Does this not stand out to you? Do you not recognise WHO'S writing this is)

2:120. And the Jews will never be pleased with you nor the Christians unless you follow their creed. Say, ‘Allâh’s guidance is the only perfect and true guidance.’ If you were to follow their low desires after there has come to you this perfect knowledge, you shall have from Allâh neither a protecting friend, nor any helper.

(Spirit/ Christ.....one payment .....looking on with fear...personal salvation)

2:136. (Say, ‘We believe in Allâh and in that (the Qur’ân) which has been revealed to us, and what was revealed to Abraham and Ismâîl and Isaac and Jacob and his children, and what was given to Moses and Jesus and (we believe) in what was given to (all other) Prophets from their Lord. We (while believing in them) make no discrimination between anyone of them, and to Him do we submit ourselves entirely.’)

3:45. (Recall the time) when the angels said, ‘O Mary! Allâh gives you good tidings through a (prophetic) word from Him (about the birth of a son) whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, (he shall be) worthy of regard in this world and in the Hereafter and one of the nearest ones (to Him),

I feel as if I am going off topic.

Moving on.

Mark 9: 9. And as they came down from the mountain, he charged them that they should tell no man what things they had seen, till the Son of man were risen from the dead.

Matthew 17: 9. And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

Matthew 28: 2. And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. 3. His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

Luke 5: 14. And he charged him to tell no man: but go, and shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing, according as Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Mark 8: 29. And he saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Peter answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ. 30. And he charged them that they should tell no man of him.

Mark 7: 35. And straightway his ears were opened, and the string of his tongue was loosed, and he spake plain. 36. And he charged them that they should tell no man: but the more he charged them, so much the more a great deal they published it;

(Moving on)

oh....that was all of your worries that you let be known. I hope I did not scare you.

peace dear sister....

(You will remain that to me regardless of your decision to read or not)

popsthebuilder

I've read it through and through.
I do not sugarcoat it's lies as you do.
It's utter trash of a barbaric hallucinogenic drug addicted pedophile warmongering cult leader, coated with a light veneer of mixing a little holy scripture in with his delusions.
It's satanic to the core and no Christian should support it or give it any validity at all.
It is contrary to the truth of the word of GOD.

You don't grasp our written Word, but you are qualified to disregard the Quran for others?

Fear is not of GOD.

people fear what they do not know.

The actions of some do not equate to the truth of the whole matter in regards to core sacred texts. If they did then we would be in pretty bad shape due to the ancient Roman Catholic uhm...."church".

You should really consider your words a little more carefully, not that you won't be forgiven necessarily, but still. Ignorance is no excuse for the words you say.

God's Truth

Wow, [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION]. neg repping for this?

I give you a neg rep when you say I am a liar and or a fool. Instead of reprimanding you publicly, I gave you a neg rep. It does not mean you hit a chord. If that is the case with neg reps, then know that Tambora gives me about ten a day. hahahaha

God's Truth

She negs a lot of folks.
Neg her back tenfold.
Easy peasy.

You have made it a life mission to neg rep me; you have been doing that since I got here over five years ago. Make my rep power red, I couldn't care any less. I think red might stand out more and it is the color of blood. Knock yourself out. My rep power was always red before anyway.

God's Truth

Please try to understand that things in parenthesis are added for clarity by man but in cases can be misleading.
You are right about the misleading things from men; that is why I removed a paragraph about the Qur'an that I posted to you. It contained things men in falseness said about the Qur'an. I don't go for falseness from others, even if the Qur'an proves itself to be false.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You don't grasp our written Word, but you are qualified to disregard the Quran for others?

Fear is not of GOD.

people fear what they do not know.

The actions of some do not equate to the truth of the whole matter in regards to core sacred texts. If they did then we would be in pretty bad shape due to the ancient Roman Catholic uhm...."church".

You should really consider your words a little more carefully, not that you won't be forgiven necessarily, but still. Ignorance is no excuse for the words you say.

It's not fear, dingbat, it's having your eyes open to reality.
Mohammed (piss be upon him) was a pedophile dope addict that had drug induced illusions which he turned into a cult.
A cult that seeks world domination through intimidation and force to the extent of torture and death to any that oppose it.
Islam is antichrist and in opposition of Christianity.
You have been ensnared by a self proclaimed prophet that is false and goes against holy scripture ...... as you do.
You are a disgrace to Christianity, and like GT you try to insert falsehoods about holy scripture and prefer antichrist lies instead.

God's Truth

4:157. And because of their (falsely) claiming, ‘We did kill the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the (false) Messenger of Allâh,’ whereas they killed him not, nor did they cause his death by crucifixion, but he was made to them to resemble (one crucified to death). Verily, those who differ therein are certainly in (a state of) confusion about it. They have no definite knowledge of the matter but are only following a conjecture. They did not kill him, this much is certain (and thus could not prove the Christ as accursed).

I will not read this with the parentheses, so then, I will read it in more of its real form.

We see that the Qur'an says they did not kill him.

However, the Holy Bible says Jesus was killed.

If Jesus just died naturally of old age somewhere, then Jesus is not the Greatest Love ever known.

See Jesus is the Greatest Love ever known because he did die for the world, and the scriptures say he was killed.

Is the Qur'an just misunderstand about that? What do you think? However, let's go on further, but let's go further in another thread.

Make a new thread, okay? Let's not give them a reason to reprimand us.

popsthebuilder

Not surprising as you also like to dabble in lies that go against the word of GOD.
You two are like peas and carrots.
So didn't hit thanks....dead skin on my fingers and a small phone can be rather problematic at times.

I agree with part anyway

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have made it a life mission to neg rep me;
No I have not.
You are an insignificant little peon that goes around negging everyone that speaks against your false interpretation of scripture.
I haven't given you near the negs you deserve.

Make my rep power red
Not a problem.

I couldn't care any less.
Don't care whether you care.

I think red might stand out more
Could be.

and it is the color of blood.
It's the color of a stop sign too.

Knock yourself out.
I'll go at my own pace.

God's Truth

No I have not.
You are an insignificant little peon that goes around negging everyone that speaks against your false interpretation of scripture.
I haven't given you near the negs you deserve.

Not a problem.

Don't care whether you care.

Could be.

It's the color of a stop sign too.

I'll go at my own pace.

It is just a color. I was never liked much in this life anyways. It is good that I was never much liked; I might have never wanted to give that up for the Truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will not read this with the parentheses, so then, I will read it in more of its real form.

So then we see that the Qur'an says they did not kill him.

If Jesus just died naturally of old age somewhere, then Jesus is not the Greatest Love ever known.

See Jesus is the Greatest Love ever known because he did die for the world, and the scriptures say he was killed.

Is the Qur'an just misunderstand about that? What do you think? However, let's go on further, but let's go further in another thread.

Good grief.
Why would you want to encourage a platform for a piece of trash like the Quran??????
This bozo (Pops) thinks it's legit and has respect for it.
Blind leading the blind.

popsthebuilder

We see that the Qur'an says they did not kill him.

No friend....this is done.....

I thought you of all people would understand that though Jesus died physically He nor HIS Spirit died.

I understand now where the confusion lie, and I will not attempt to change it.

If you sincerely believe any of what I have told you then let me know.

Im certain that is not the case though.

peace sister.