The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

She is a mix of lab, catahoula cur, and pitbull.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Wow. Just looked up a catahoula cur, really cool, never heard of one or seen one like that before. How sad that she is toothless, and got shot. Sounds like you have some wild stories about her.

God's Truth

I do not wish to talk about it really.

We are told to fear no thing but the consequences of our actions in the sight of the Lord.

You seem to be assuming that it is a different message.

Do you not recall that I personally proclaim that there is but One Gospel as you do?

I am not sure how you say it is not a different gospel when they say things about Jesus that are different than the Holy Bible.

popsthebuilder

Wow. Just looked up a catahoula cur, really cool, never heard of one or seen one like that before. How sad that she is toothless, and got shot. Sounds like you have some wild stories about her.

She is just old and has a skin condition that irritates her so bad that she has chewed at it to the point of widdling her teeth to the gums.

The incedent yesterday was because the younger dogs broke out and she followed.

Grumpy older lady a couple houses down likes to call the cops every time they get loose as of late, which was an often recurring thing doesn't a while.

Younger dogs bailed out when the cops rolled up I guess, but ole wambalamb is bout blind and can be rather temperamental. She wouldn't actively attack anyone who didn't get in her space and show signs of aggression towards her and animal control was on the scene and the cops have tazers but that individual thought it necessary to attempt to kill the equivalent to a defenceless 80 year old as far as I am concerned.

popsthebuilder

I am not sure how you say it is not a different gospel when they say things about Jesus that are different than the Holy Bible.

These things are a misrepresentation by men.

The unmolested Quran does not deny the Christ/ spirit of GOD or that it dwelled within the man Jesus.

You know the Gospel

Understand that the word Allah literally translates to GOD. Keep what you know close and read. Or do not.

But please do not say that I am in error due to your opinion of a book you haven't read and the words and actions of errenious man( which includes every one).

I really do not wish to speak on it any further.

peace dear sister.

God's Truth

She is just old and has a skin condition that irritates her so bad that she has chewed at it to the point of widdling her teeth to the gums.

The incedent yesterday was because the younger dogs broke out and she followed.

Grumpy older lady a couple houses down likes to call the cops every time they get loose as of late, which was an often recurring thing doesn't a while.

Younger dogs bailed out when the cops rolled up I guess, but ole wambalamb is bout blind and can be rather temperamental. She wouldn't actively attack anyone who didn't get in her space and show signs of aggression towards her and animal control was on the scene and the cops have tazers but that individual thought it necessary to attempt to kill the equivalent to a defenceless 80 year old as far as I am concerned.

What a night. Was the police sorry about it after all? Strange how they get away with doing things like that.

God's Truth

These things are a misrepresentation by men.

The unmolested Quran does not deny the Christ/ spirit of GOD or that it dwelled within the man Jesus.

You know the Gospel

Understand that the word Allah literally translates to GOD. Keep what you know close and read. Or do not.

But please do not say that I am in error due to your opinion of a book you haven't read and the words and actions of errenious man( which includes every one).

I really do not wish to speak on it any further.

peace dear sister.

I have studied some of it. So don't know why you would try to shut me down about it.

It teaches another Jesus, not the Jesus of the Holy Bible.

You can't get around it, friend. They teach another Jesus. If Paul and all the other writers of the Bible says Jesus was crucified on the cross, but the Qur'an says he was not---then it is not the same Jesus, it is another gospel.
I can give you even more examples, but isn't that enough? I mean really, isn't that more than enough?

popsthebuilder

What a night. Was the police sorry about it after all? Strange how they get away with doing things like that.
Other officers apologized. Protocol calls for an officer who deemed it necessary to discharge a firearm to leave the scene and others take their place.

It is a good thing to as I'm not sure what I would have done upon confrontation.

Our GOD always leaves a path open for us to turn from the desires of our flesh.

The desire in this case was retribution.

God's Truth

Other officers apologized. Protocol calls for an officer who deemed it necessary to discharge a firearm to leave the scene and others take their place.

It is a good thing to as I'm not sure what I would have done upon confrontation.

Our GOD always leaves a path open for us to turn from the desires of our flesh.

The desire in this case was retribution.

That is promising to hear that apologies were made. Right, we have a path out of sin. Amen.

popsthebuilder

I have studied some of it. So don't know why you would try to shut me down about it.

It teaches another Jesus, not the Jesus of the Holy Bible.

You can't get around it, friend. They teach another Jesus. If Paul and all the other writers of the Bible says Jesus was crucified on the cross, but the Qur'an says he was not---then it is not the same Jesus, it is another gospel.
I can give you even more examples, but isn't that enough? I mean really, isn't that more than enough?
Tell me dear sister.

Did the Spirit of GOD die on the cross, or did Jesus, in whom the Spirit dwelled fully?

It is not my want to have this discussion.

We are continuing due to your response.

We can stop at any time.

I do not want to debate about it. Feel free to ask whatever you want, bit let us please keep this as a conversation and not a debate or attack.

May our Lord GOD guide us all.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stop demanding to be answered then if you do not 'care enough' about the answer. Foolish woman.
high-five-smiley-emoticon.gif

popsthebuilder

Don't bother.
The story doesn't get any better.
It's pure trash and has nothing at all in common with Christianity.
Are you talking about the Quran?

If so you are either speaking from ignorance( I hope) or are lying through your teeth.

God's Truth

Tell me dear sister.

Did the Spirit of GOD die on the cross, or did Jesus, in whom the Spirit dwelled fully?

It is not my want to have this discussion.

We are continuing due to your response.

We can stop at any time.

I do not want to debate about it. Feel free to ask whatever you want, bit let us please keep this as a conversation and not a debate or attack.

May our Lord GOD guide us all.

I am a fair person and reasonable. I see where the Qur'an could have meant that Jesus lived on in the Spirit, for that is what the Bible says, but, the Qur'an says he was not crucified. Did they really mean he did not die in the flesh? Could they really have meant he did not die in the Spirit? Do the many Muslims who believe and teach that Jesus was replaced on the cross get it wrong but the Qur'an gets is right? Of course; however, the Qur'an says he was not crucified. Our Bible says he was crucified. Again, is that just a misunderstanding because our Lord lives? Well, when I read in the Holy Bible Jesus was crucified, but read in the Qur'an not crucified, why should I think it is the same?

People misunderstand our Holy Bible as we see here in this debate, but how do you get that not crucified means they believe he rose from the dead? The Qur'an also says he is not God's Son. The Holy Bible says he is the Son of God. Two different Jesus' makes for 'another gospel'.

popsthebuilder

Yes, it is a piece of trash that is incompatible with Christianity.
Not surprising that one like you that opposes the truth would prop up such trash.
I am truthful and do not care what others think due to misdirection.

If I was lying then I wouldn't bring it up openly.

GT has managed to somewhat overlook what she believes is wrong, and she tries to help with understanding still; for my sake, no doubt.

But you......

God's Truth

I am truthful and do not care what others think due to misdirection.

If I was lying then I wouldn't bring it up openly.

GT has managed to somewhat overlook what she believes is wrong, and she tries to help with understanding still; for my sake, no doubt.

But you......

Amen to you brother.