The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

You have zero understanding of scripture.
Scripture clearly tells us whom GOD made the New Covenant with, both in the OT and the NT.
It was for the whole nation of Israel only.
NO Gentile nation was included.
Jer 31:31-33
Heb 8:8

Your lies and made up stories will be exposed by the truth.

The Gentiles coming to and being included with Israel will be during Israel's exaltation (their rise), as prophesied in the OT, which will come AFTER the BOC is raptured.
But at this present time, the BOC is being established during their fall. which was not spoken of in the OT (it is the mystery that was kept secret until Paul's ministry).

UNBELIEVABLE and laughable, if is weren't so serious.

The people checked the Old Testament to see if what Paul said was true!!!

It is because of their fall that the BOC is created.

HAHAHAHAHA

God made the plan for salvation to be through JESUS' BODY before He made the world!

It is because of their rise that the Gentile nations will come to worship with Israel.

Things that differ are not the same.

Nonsense; those not caught up are going to live on the earth with Jesus?!!!!! So sad, so pathetic.

Read the scriptures that I gave and the explanation.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You have zero understanding of scripture.
Scripture clearly tells us whom GOD made the New Covenant with, both in the OT and the NT.
It was for the whole nation of Israel only.
NO Gentile nation was included.
Jer 31:31-33
Heb 8:8

Your lies and made up stories will be exposed by the truth.

The Gentiles coming to and being included with Israel will be during Israel's exaltation (their rise), as prophesied in the OT, which will come AFTER the BOC is raptured.
But at this present time, the BOC is being established during their fall. which was not spoken of in the OT (it is the mystery that was kept secret until Paul's ministry).

It is because of their fall that the BOC is created.
It is because of their rise that the Gentile nations will come to worship with Israel.

Exactly!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.
That is during this present time of the gospel for the BOC, during Israel's fall that the BOC is established.

Romans 11:11 KJV
(11) I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

This is the mystery Paul speaks of that was kept secret (you can't find it in the OT).
Gentile nations coming to worship with Israel during their exaltation (their rise) WAS no secret and WAS prophesied of in the OT.

One a mystery and kept secret.
One not a mystery and kept secret.

But you don't read scripture properly and know these things.
You bunch everything together as if they are all the same things.

God's Truth

That is during this present time of the gospel for the BOC, during Israel's fall that the BOC is established.

Again, God made the plan for salvation to be through Jesus' body, and He made that plan BEFORE He created the world.

Abraham longed to see the day. Abraham is in the Body of Christ, along with all the righteous of the Old Testament.

Just ask for the scriptures, come on, just ask.

Romans 11:11 KJV
(11) I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

This is the mystery Paul speaks of that was kept secret (you can't find it in the OT).

The mystery is Jesus Christ.

Gentile nations coming to worship with Israel during their exaltation (their rise) WAS no secret and WAS prophesied of in the OT.

When Jesus comes again and the saved meet him in the air---it will be at the time of the RESURRECTION OF ALL THE DEAD. The saved will meet him in the air, and the rest will suffer God's wrath on the earth, then they will be thrown in the lake of fire.

Jesus isn't going to live on this earth again with anyone. Jesus will live on the new earth with the saved.

One a mystery and kept secret.
One not a mystery and kept secret.

But you don't read scripture properly and know these things.
You bunch everything together as if they are all the same things.

Hahahahahaaaaa

God's Truth

As all should when we are told "it is written".
But Paul tells us of the mystery he learned from the risen Lord Jesus Christ that had been kept secret until then.

You are oblivious to what scripture says.

Hahahahahaha

Romans 16:25-27 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Did you read where I highlighted? Those revelations OF THE MYSTERY is the PROPHETIC WRITINGS---THE OLD TESTAMENT.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hahahahahaha

Romans 16:25-27 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Did you read where I highlighted? Those revelations OF THE MYSTERY is the PROPHETIC WRITINGS---THE OLD TESTAMENT.
Like I said, you are oblivious to what scripture says and mock it daily.

Ephesians 3:2-5 KJV
(2) If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
(3) How that by revelation he [the risen Lord Jesus Christ] made known unto me [Paul] the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
(4) Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
(5) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

God's Truth

Like I said, you are oblivious to what scripture says and mock it daily.

Ephesians 3:2-5 KJV
(2) If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
(3) How that by revelation he [the risen Lord Jesus Christ] made known unto me [paul] the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
(4) Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
(5) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

It wasn't revealed yet in the OLD TESTAMENT!

God's Truth

Bible illiterate clown.
Go ahead, clown, find in the OT where Gentile nations will flock to Israel to worship GOD with them during their FALL.

I gave you the many scriptures that say the Gentiles will worship God. The Gentiles worship God in the New Testament when they are SAVED.

What don't you get about a remnant were saved?

What don't you get about many are called few chosen?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It wasn't revealed yet in the OLD TESTAMENT!
It wasn't revealed until the risen Lord Jesus Christ gave it specifically to Paul.

This is the gospel of the uncircumcision - the BOC established during the FALL of Israel.

The gospel of the the circumcision was for the nation of Israel and told of their RISE and restored kingdom, at which time Gentiles nations will flock to them to worship GOD.

But you are oblivious to all this because you do not have understanding of the scriptures.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I gave you the many scriptures that say the Gentiles will worship God. The Gentiles worship God in the New Testament when they are SAVED.

What don't you get about a remnant were saved?

What don't you get about many are called few chosen?
Why can't you find what I asked for in the OT?
Show where Gentile nations will flock to Israel to worship GOD during their FALL.
You can't, it ain't there.
What you can find there is Gentiles nations flocking to Israel to worship GOD during their RISE and restored kingdom.

Paul makes the clear distinction that the BOC is established during their FALL , not their RISE.

God's Truth

It wasn't revealed until the risen Lord Jesus Christ gave it specifically to Paul.

It was revealed by Jesus to all his apostles!

This is the gospel of the uncircumcision - the BOC established during the FALL of Israel.

You don't know that Jews are in the body of Christ now?

The gospel of the the circumcision was for the nation of Israel and told of their RISE and restored kingdom, at which time Gentiles nations will flock to them to worship GOD.

People flocked to worship God in the New Testament times!

Those who do not worship Jesus as the sacrificial Lamb of God, and instead sacrifice animals, they are NOT doing right, they are SINNING.

But you are oblivious to all this because you do not have understanding of the scriptures.

I tell you that I do; and I would take as long as you would like to have it proven to you.

God's Truth

I quoted this post to get your attention.

Please answer only with a yes or no....please.....I will not go any further with this; you have my word.

Have you ever read the Quran?

Thank you for your response in advance.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Who is this for, pops?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They were enemies meaning God CUT OFF MANY OF THEM and BOUND them OVER TO THE same place as the DISOBEDIENT Gentiles so that He could have mercy on ALL.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.
Gentile nations flocking to Israel to worship GOD with them during their FALL is not spoken of in the OT.
It was kept secret - a mystery.
It is going on now.

Israel's RISE and restored kingdom of which Gentile nations flock to is indeed spoken of in the OT.
It was not kept secret - a mystery.
It will happen later.

Gentiles during their fall.
Gentiles during their rise.
Those are two different and separate events.

And you are ignorant of them both.