The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Not before Paul.
But you are too blind to see that.

It was revealed by Jesus to all the apostles.

Mark 4:34 He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything.

Luke 24:27
And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them what was written in all the Scriptures about Himself.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

John 2:22
After He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this. Then they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

John 12:16
At first His disciples did not understand these things, but after Jesus was glorified they remembered what had been done to Him, and they realized that these very things had also been written about Him.

John 15:26
When the Advocate comes, whom I will send you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--He will testify about Me.

John 16:13
However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come.

God's Truth

Gentile nations flocking to Israel to worship GOD with them during their FALL is not spoken of in the OT.
It was kept secret - a mystery.
It is going on now.

Israel's RISE and restored kingdom of which Gentile nations flock to is indeed spoken of in the OT.
It was not kept secret - a mystery.
It will happen later.

Gentiles during their fall.
Gentiles during their rise.
Those are two different and separate events.
Things that differ are not the same.

And you are ignorant of them both.

I already explained it to you.

popsthebuilder

Not finished it yet.
Please do not bother me with needless short babblings, or long ramblings.

I'm not in the best of moods today lifeisgood; police shot my ten year old toothless dog in the chest last night.

Thanks be to GOD that the bullet missed all organs and bone....she's still hurting pretty bad though and may be accumulating fluid in her lungs as we speak.... so please....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

I am so sorry, popsthebuilder.
She's tough as nails like her pops; she will live....poor baby girl..... best dog I ever had, no lie. Loyal to death, obedient past the point of pain, and loving and protective of her family....and my most dear friend... never realized quite how much I love her until last night.

God's Truth

Please do not bother me with needless short babblings, or long ramblings.

I'm not in the best of moods today lifeisgood; police shot my ten year old toothless dog in the chest last night.

Thanks be to GOD that the bullet missed all organs and bone....she's still hurting pretty bad though and may be accumulating fluid in her lungs as we speak.... so please....

My sympathies and prayers to you brother!

God's Truth

She's tough as nails like her pops; she will live....poor baby girl..... best dog I ever had, no lie. Loyal to death, obedient past the point of pain, and loving and protective of her family....and my most dear friend... never realized quite how much I love her until last night.

So glad to hear she will live. That is saying a lot calling her the best dog you ever had. What breed is she? I just got a dog last April.

God's Truth

You sister.

You have not read it have you?

I will leave it there as I have you my word friend.

I would like to know why you are interested in speaking about it. We can talk about it if you want. Do you want to make a thread on it?

I have not read the whole Qur'an, only studied some parts of it.

The Islamic religion claims that an angel appeared to their prophet and gave him the Qur'an.

What does Paul say about such testimonies? Do you remember?

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

popsthebuilder

I would like to know why you are interested in speaking about it. We can talk about it if you want. Do you want to make a thread on it?

The Islamic religion claims that an angel appeared to their prophet and gave him the Qur'an.

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!
I do not wish to talk about it really.

We are told to fear no thing but the consequences of our actions in the sight of the Lord.

You seem to be assuming that it is a different message.

Do you not recall that I personally proclaim that there is but One Gospel as you do?

popsthebuilder

This has zero to do with any particular religion though it would seem otherwise.