The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Where does your gross confusion come from?

It's so simple that a child can understand it.
  • The Word was God
  • The Word (God) was made flesh.
The LORD Jesus Christ is God in the flesh. Super simple.
It really isn't that simple, and why burden a child with Fetal Acohol Syndrome with the doctrine of the trinity.

And I don't see Jesus mentioned much at all in 1 Timothy 3:16.
"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
3:16 καὶ ὁμολογουμένως μέγα ἐστὶν τὸ τῆς εὐσεβείας μυστήριον Θεὸς ἐφανερώθη ἐν σαρκί ἐδικαιώθη ἐν πνεύματι ὤφθη ἀγγέλοις ἐκηρύχθη ἐν ἔθνεσιν ἐπιστεύθη ἐν κόσμῳ ἀνελήφθη ἐν δόξῃ

Please tell me nouns which don't have the Greek article are supposed to be indefinite, because I can count 5 times where the rule is perfectly ignored. The passage is mostly about God and not Jesus his messiah.

lifeisgood

It really isn't that simple, and why burden a child with Fetal Acohol Syndrome with the doctrine of the trinity.

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
3:16 καὶ ὁμολογουμένως μέγα ἐστὶν τὸ τῆς εὐσεβείας μυστήριον Θεὸς ἐφανερώθη ἐν σαρκί ἐδικαιώθη ἐν πνεύματι ὤφθη ἀγγέλοις ἐκηρύχθη ἐν ἔθνεσιν ἐπιστεύθη ἐν κόσμῳ ἀνελήφθη ἐν δόξῃ

Please tell me nouns which don't have the Greek article are supposed to be indefinite, because I can count 5 times where the rule is perfectly ignored. The passage is mostly about God and not Jesus his messiah.

Another denier of Jesus' deity.

Right Divider

Body part
:dizzy:

Oh boy, another loonie tune to deal with.

As you have shown, 1 Timothy 3:16 says that "GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH". That is super simple.

Same thing is said here:

John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.