The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

One Holy Spirit (God)

One HUMAN spirit.....as you agree all men have.

If you stick to this nonsense, then you are left in denial that Jesus Christ was a human being.
That is antichrist.

You just made TWO SPIRITS!!!

Are you blind?

You just made two spirits and the Bible says ONE SPIRIT.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
1c2071274c9d1805fba692f939a4cf29.jpg
It shows the intentionalness of the mistake.

God's Truth

One Holy Spirit (God)

One HUMAN spirit.....as you agree all men have.

If you stick to this nonsense, then you are left in denial that Jesus Christ was a human being.
That is antichrist.

You not only made two Spirits when the Bible says ONE SPIRIT---you deny Jesus as being God by saying his spirit was only human! You say right here that his spirit is NOT the Holy Spirit who is God, you say Jesus' spirit is merely human.

glorydaz

Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

That scripture says there is ONE SPIRIT we have ACCESS to the FATHER.

That is about the HOLY SPIRIT.

If Jesus had a different and separate spirit as GLORYDAZED keeps saying, then that means Jesus' "spirit" had nothing to do with giving us access to the FATHER---even though Jesus SAYS he is the WAY.

Let me dumb this down for you. (Not that I think you'll listen).

Jesus' human spirit (his inner man) did not give us access to the Father.

If you actually read the Scripture, you would see that we have access to the Father by the Holy Spirit who Jesus sent to dwell in us when He ascended into heaven....through faith in HIS (Jesus') blood. That has nothing to do with Jesus' human spirit (inner man)

The text says, "Through HIM...." not through His human spirit (inner man). :idea:

Eph. 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.​

And how does He do that? Through His blood - God's Grace - His work on the cross.

Eph. 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

God's Truth

Let me dumb this down for you. (Not that I think you'll listen).

Jesus' human spirit (his inner man) did not give us access to the Father.

Of course he did.
You are now denying Jesus' Spirit.

If you actually read the Scripture, you would see that we have access to the Father by the Holy Spirit who Jesus sent to dwell in us when He ascended into heaven....

That is Jesus' Spirit.

through faith in HIS (Jesus') blood. That has nothing to do with Jesus' human spirit (inner man)

What? Flesh accounts for NOTHING it is the spirit that gives life. We are our spirit.

Our spirit is who we are.

The text says, "Through HIM...." not through His human spirit (inner man). :idea:

Huh? You show you are lost. The only thing you got going for you is there are so many lost here like you who don't want to give up there false doctrines so they will give you a bunch of thanks and encouragement.

Eph. 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.​

And how does He do that? Through His blood - God's Grace - His work on the cross.

So if a mere man spills blood what happens? You are lost.
Eph. 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

The blood of Christ is the blood of GOD. If Jesus' spirit is not God's come as a man then Jesus' blood is just like any other man's as you say his spirit is!

God's Truth

You deny His humanity. That is the definition of antichrist.

You are so tough, not. You think you can throw everyone off of you not knowing what you are talking about by saying something like that? lol You are the one who should be afraid for teaching falseness and bearing false witness.

Jesus' SPIRIT as a human is God the Father's Spirit come as a man's.

You have no understanding so you want to try to get out of everyone seeing that you don't know anything so you yell 'anti Christ'. Only the blind would back you on that.

glorydaz

Of course he did.
You are now denying Jesus' Spirit.

That is Jesus' Spirit.

What? Flesh accounts for NOTHING it is the spirit that gives life. We are our spirit.

Our spirit is who we are.

Huh? You show you are lost. The only thing you got going for you is there are so many lost here like you who don't want to give up there false doctrines so they will give you a bunch of thanks and encouragement.

So if a mere man spills blood what happens? You are lost.

The blood of Christ is the blood of GOD. If Jesus' spirit is not God's come as a man then Jesus' blood is just like any other man's as you say his spirit is!

Drat. I still didn't manage to dumb it down enough. It's a sad case we have here, folks. :sigh:

glorydaz

You are so tough, not. You think you can throw everyone off of you not knowing what you are talking about by saying something like that? lol You are the one who should be afraid for teaching falseness and bearing false witness.

Jesus' SPIRIT as a human is God the Father's Spirit come as a man's.

You have no understanding so you want to try to get out of everyone seeing that you don't know anything so you yell 'anti Christ'. Only the blind would back you on that.

You deny Jesus came in the flesh. That is antichrist. The flesh means humanity, and you deny he is like other men with a body and a spirit. That's on YOU, antichrist.

God's Truth

You deny Jesus came in the flesh. That is antichrist. The flesh means humanity, and you deny he is like other men with a body and a spirit. That's on YOU, antichrist.

You are untruthful and you don't care.

You can't defend your false beliefs what else do got?

popsthebuilder

I never said Jesus created Himself. :doh:

Jesus was not created. He did not create Himself.

You two need to go to the back of the class.
What a clown

If Jesus created all things then He created Himself.

You did say Jesus created everything right, not the Word, not the Spirit, but that Jesus created everything; that would include the man Jesus if you didn't know.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

What a clown

You did say Jesus created everything right, not the Word, not the Spirit, but that Jesus created everything; that would include the man Jesus if you didn't know.

Can you believe it? She says Jesus is flesh and has a regular man's spirit but he is God.

How does she ever get that he is God if he is flesh and blood like everyone else?

She also says that Jesus created all things except not the flesh and man spirit of himself as a human.

I think she is all tangled up.

God's Truth

As to Jesus' earthly side, his flesh is from Mary and he is descended from David and Abraham.

As to his Spirit, his Spirit is God's Spirit come as a man's.

Romans 1:3 regarding His Son, who was a descendant of David according to flesh, 4and who through the Spirit of holiness was declared with power to be the Son of God by His resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.

God's Truth

After Jesus died on the cross, he went spiritually to prison/hell, and preached the gospel there.

Then he raised himself from the dead.

No mere man's spirit can do that.

He also lives in every saved humans heart. No mere man's spirit can do that.

glorydaz

What a clown

Talk about Clown. :nono:

Jesus was not created at all. Not in His humanity, and not in His deity.

He was born of woman....born under the law.

popsthebuilder

I shouldn't have called you a clown.

The rest of my post stands

synonyms:cause, give rise to, lead to, result in, bring about, create, produce, generate, engender, spawn, occasion, bring on, precipitate, prompt, provoke, kindle, trigger, spark off, touch off, stir up, whip up, induce, inspire, promote;

literaryenkindle

"violence begets violence"

God's Truth

He was not created, yet he had a mere man's spirit and body? And explain how he had a mere man's flesh and spirit but is deity.

God's Truth

ANTICHRIST

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

God the Father is come in the flesh.

There is only one God and He is the Father that is what the scriptures say.

Since Jesus is God, then he must also be the same Spirit as the Father.

God came as a Son of man in the flesh.

Now I explained my beliefs now if you come back by saying I said God did not come as a man then you are a crooked liar.

You say Jesus' spirit did not come from God's Spirit; you say Jesus' "spirit" is not God the Father's Spirit come as a man's. So explain how Jesus was deity with your denial.