The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

My claims that Jesus created all things? The scripture supports that claim.

Not my fault that you don't hear.
No....your claim that Jesus, the material temporal vessel and temple of GOD which the Spirit of GOD dwelled in, created Himself.

No one is denying that the Spirit of GOD created all things.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

glorydaz

We both understand that humans have flesh and spirit.

So then, when the Bible says that we have access to God by only one Spirit you leave out Jesus!

You say Jesus' Spirit is not the Holy Spirit come as a man's.

The Bible says Jesus is the Spirit.

We ARE our spirit.

Jesus is the Spirit.

I guess you don't know that Jesus is both God and man. Man's spirit is not the Holy Spirit. We communicate with God's Holy Spirit via our human spirit.

Spirit to spirit.

Jesus, the man, has His own spirit which knows the things of a man. Just as we all do. Some call it the soul/spirit (inner man). Jesus was not just God in a man suit. He was God AND MAN.

Jesus had the Holy Spirit...the entire Deity dwelling in Him. Colossians 2:9 I've told you this hundreds of times, and you still can't understand? :nono:

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.​

God's Truth

No....your claim that Jesus, the material temporal vessel and temple of GOD which the Spirit of GOD dwelled in, created Himself.
Jesus did create himself. The flesh vessel accounts for nothing, it is the spirit that gives life.

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
does "Mid-Acts dispensationalism" mean we can obey and disobey when we want.

For clarification, obey or disobey what?

with respect if someone interprets a scripture and that interpretation contradicts other scripture, most likely its not being interpreted correctly.

Not necessarily. For example, Romans 4:5 and James 2:24 are the antithesis of each other. But they are for two different groups of people.

IMO, and i am not the final authority, James for sure and most likely Peter and John (the three elders) stayed in Jerusalem to lead the church, their message from that church was to all nations, just as it always was.

Mark 11:17
And he was teaching them and saying to them, “Is it not written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the nations’? But you have made it a den of robbers.”

The message from the twelve was to be taught to Israel, for them to be a spokesnation to the rest of the world. Once they were cut off (Acts 7), and the Gentiles were grafted in, that message was no longer valid for salvation.

(Note, Don't lose focus on what the context of that verse is, and what the focus of that verse is, which is Jesus condemning those who had turned the temple into a thieves' den.)

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I can't help but notice how this mistake rarely gets corrected. colossian 1:15 ὅτι ἐν αὐτῷ does not mean "for by him, it means "how in him". "How" as a conditional because here.

Strangely, the YLT, RSV and NIV translate the preposition correctly. Why perpetuate an error like this?

Why continue a mistake? What is done with Colossian 1:16 looks intentionally deceptive. I bet that it is.
1c2071274c9d1805fba692f939a4cf29.jpg

glorydaz

Jesus did create all things, and so did the Father.

And so did the Holy Spirit. One God, together always...never separated, but distinct.

How many created all things?

That proves Jesus is the same as God the Father.

SAME ONE GOD....distinct in person. :rolleyes:

Our ONE TRIUNE GOD was busy working together at Creation....just as they are always together.

Gen. 1:1-7
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.​

According to Scripture, the Word of God (who became flesh) gets the credit. John 1:1-3, John 1:14

Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.​

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The whole Bible flows together perfectly.

You chop and cut it up and it is pathetic.
So no acknowledgement that I'm right about God being able to start with a completely different group of people other than Israel?

Right.

Good job rejecting scripture, HERETIC.

God's Truth

I guess you don't know that Jesus is both God and man.
Of course I know.
Come on, I'll prove it to you that I know and that you don't know.

Man's spirit is not the Holy Spirit.

No kidding, so now that we both know that, quit saying it.

Jesus' MAN SPIRIT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT COME AS A MAN's SPIRIT.

Jesus, the man, has His own spirit which knows the things of a man.

No kidding.

Just as we all do.
Right; now move on, we got it.

You are saying everything except what I am asking you and proving with scripture.

Some call it the soul/spirit (inner man). Jesus was not just God in a man suit. He was God AND MAN.
You don't even know what you are taking about. Explain that. lol

Jesus had the Holy Spirit...the entire Deity dwelling in Him. Colossians 2:9 I've told you this hundreds of times, and you still can't understand? :nono:
All the saved do and it doesn't make the saved God. Try again.

I think you know that you don't know what you are talking about.

God's Truth

And so did the Holy Spirit. One God, together always...never separated, but distinct.

SAME ONE GOD....distinct in person. :rolleyes:

Our ONE TRIUNE GOD was busy working together at Creation....just as they are always together.

Gen. 1:1-7
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.​

According to Scripture, the Word of God (who became flesh) gets the credit. John 1:1-3, John 1:14

Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.​

There is ONLY ONE SPIRIT and it is the HOLY SPIRIT.

If Jesus had another "spirit", then that makes two spirits and you go against the written word of God.

glorydaz

No one is denying that the Spirit of GOD created all things.

I never said Jesus created Himself. :doh:

Jesus did create himself. The flesh vessel accounts for nothing, it is the spirit that gives life.

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing.

Jesus was not created. He did not create Himself.

You two need to go to the back of the class.

God's Truth

Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

That scripture says there is ONE SPIRIT we have ACCESS to the FATHER.

That is about the HOLY SPIRIT.

If Jesus had a different and separate spirit as GLORYDAZED keeps saying, then that means Jesus' "spirit" had nothing to do with giving us access to the FATHER---even though Jesus SAYS he is the WAY.