JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I shouldn't have called you a clown.

The rest of my post stands

synonyms:cause, give rise to, lead to, result in, bring about, create, produce, generate, engender, spawn, occasion, bring on, precipitate, prompt, provoke, kindle, trigger, spark off, touch off, stir up, whip up, induce, inspire, promote;

literaryenkindle

"violence begets violence"

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

When you say Jesus created Himself, you are putting forth a contradiction.

Being a "creator" first requires existing. And if you already exist, you cannot create yourself.

Existence is a prerequisite of creating. Therefore you cannot bring into existence what already exists.

Are you, instead, trying to say that Jesus created a body within which to tabernacle (ie, the physical body He had during His time on Earth)?

Right Divider

Body part
Was Jesus not begotten?

Was Jesus not the first born and first fruits?
Yes, begotten does not mean that He as not God. 1 Timothy 3:16

Yes, firstborn refers to His preeminence. God in the flesh. 1 Timothy 3:16

John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

popsthebuilder

When you say Jesus created Himself, you are putting forth a contradiction.

Being a "creator" first requires existing. And if you already exist, you cannot create yourself.

Existence is a prerequisite of creating. Therefore you cannot bring into existence what already exists.

Are you, instead, trying to say that Jesus created a body within which to tabernacle (ie, the physical body He had during His time on Earth)?
No, Jesus was the Body of the Christ of GOD. The creating was through the Spirit of GOD, which is the same Spirit that was in Jesus. I am quite aware that something either must first exist or be created in order to create. I am also aware that the man Jesus was not the first cause. I worded it like that to show the error in logic to someone else.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(1:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
I'm sorry; I do not agree that the physical man Jesus is the first cause. That isn't saying that I do not think all was created through the Word of GOD.

To me the Word is from and of GOD, and the first thing brought about which all else was formed through.
There is a difference in the Word of GOD and the physical Temple of GOD
though, to me.

I would be happy to discuss it and it most certainly isn't a thing that I won't reconsider; but it will take within context scripture and logic in order for that to happen.

I appreciate your efforts so far and in no way mean disrespect to our Lord GOD.

peace

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

If the first cause is without beginning then how can something with a noted beginning be synonymous with GOD almighty (first cause)?

lifeisgood

No, we are debating. Check the dictionary.

Maybe you're debating, gt, I am not.

GT: Jesus is God the Father with a physical body.
AQ: Really? Could you please provide some background to your assertion?
GT: Jesus is God the Father with a physical body.
AQ: I understand what you wrote, but could you provide proof of your assertion with Bible verses?
GT: Jesus is God the Father with a physical body. "Hoooooooooooooooooray, I, gt, won the debate."

That is gt's definition of debate.

Debate is what AMR and you did. Some day you'll get it. I hope.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm sorry; I do not agree that the physical man Jesus is the first cause. That isn't saying that I do not think all was created through the Word of GOD.
Jesus is the Word of God, just like the Bible says.

To me the Word is from and of GOD, and the first thing brought about which all else was formed through.
That's because you deny the Bible that says that the Word WAS God.

There is a difference in the Word of GOD and the physical temple of GOD
though, to me.
I don't know what you mean.

I would be happy to discuss it and it most certainly isn't a thing that I won't reconsider; but it will take within context scripture and logic in order for that to happen.
Well then just believe this:

I appreciate your efforts so far and in no way mean disrespect to our Lord GOD.

peace
The Word (that was God) became flesh.... believe it.

popsthebuilder

Jesus is the Word of God, just like the Bible says.

That's because you deny the Bible that says that the Word WAS God.

I don't know what you mean.

Well then just believe this:

The Word (that was God) became flesh.... believe it.

Sir; please understand that I understand the word of GOD to be GOD.

the Word of GOD wasn't flesh initially, the Word was made flesh. So the flesh is not the same as the eternal Word.

popsthebuilder

The LORD Jesus Christ was GOD BEFORE He was made flesh. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

No; Christ/ the Spirit of GOD was GOD before made flesh, and the name of the Temple/ Vessel of GOD was Jesus. The Spirit is eternal, the Vessel/ Temple is not. The Spirit/ Christ is/ was/ always will be GOD; the temporal created Vessel or Temple is not eternal or the spirit of GOD, but the Temple in which the Spirit of GOD dwelled/s.

I hope that explains my perspective better.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Sir; please understand that I understand the word of GOD to be GOD.

the Word of GOD wasn't flesh initially, the Word was made flesh. So the flesh is not the same as the eternal Word.
Your logic is completely fallacious and ILLOGICAL.

It appears that you, somehow, think that God became less than God when He took upon Himself human flesh.

The Word of God, which you agree is God, was made flesh. That does NOT mean that He stopped being GOD!

popsthebuilder

Your logic is completely fallacious and ILLOGICAL.

It appears that you, somehow, think that God became less than God when He took upon Himself human flesh.

The Word of God, which you agree is God, was made flesh. That does NOT mean that He stopped being GOD!
Okay.....that isn't the issue.....the issue is that the physical temple is not coeternal with the Spirit.