The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

The doctrine of the trinity makes NO such claim. So why are you here beating a straw-man?
That isn't true now that I think of it.

Aren't all three considered coeternal in all respects generally, according to the doctrine of the trinity?

I'm sorry; I know it wasn't addressed to me this time.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Sometimes, when I read what you wrote, this feeling comes over me that what you write is not what you mean, therefore, my difficulty in providing a feasible response.
I try to convey my meaning as simply and clearly as possible.

You claim my words are libel statements alone.

I claim that is the "knowledge" of man and the false comfort that derived from it as opposed from the Comforter.

You claim I solely write to you to defame you. This is false.

popsthebuilder

I consider the above a LIBEL statement.

One more reason as to why it is so difficult to provide a feasible response.
Libel is written defamation of character.

I am not attempting to intentionally defame you in any way at this time, and really don't intentionally do it at all. At times I can be less than humble and at those times I can be overly negative towards others who exhibit such towards me repeatedly, but even then I generally ignore the negative opinion parts, and attempt to stick to the meat of their posts.

Since there is some form of communication gap between us that is being attributed to me making derogatory statements towards you then let's simply reset our communication.

The next time I speak with you it will be as if we have never spoken before with respect to bias and opinion. I do not expect or want you to do the same. This is simply an attempt to get around a communication block.

lifeisgood

Libel is written defamation of character.

I am not attempting to intentionally defame you in any way at this time, and really don't intentionally do it at all. At times I can be less than humble and at those times I can be overly negative towards others who exhibit such towards me repeatedly, but even then I generally ignore the negative opinion parts, and attempt to stick to the meat of their posts.

Since there is some form of communication gap between us that is being attributed to me making derogatory statements towards you then let's simply reset our communication.

The next time I speak with you it will be as if we have never spoken before with respect to bias and opinion. I do not expect or want you to do the same. This is simply an attempt to get around a communication block.

Peace.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, Jesus was the body.

JESUS is not just 'a body.'

JESUS is the WORD.

The creating was through the spirit of GOD, which is the same spirit that was in Jesus.

The WORD is GOD. GOD created everything. Therefore JESUS (as one of the Persons of the Trinity) created everything.

I am quite aware that something either must first exist or be created in order to create.

A created being does not have the power to create (ie, Genesis 1:1). Only God.

I am also aware that the man Jesus was not the first cause.

Then you are aware of nothing, because that is false.

Jesus is God, God is the uncaused Cause, Who has no beginning, the first cause, as you say. Therefore Jesus is the first cause.

I worded it like that to show the error in logic to someone else.

The only error you exposed is your own.

popsthebuilder

JESUS is not just 'a body.'

JESUS is the WORD.

The WORD is GOD. GOD created everything. Therefore JESUS (as one of the Persons of the Trinity) created everything.

A created being does not have the power to create (ie, Genesis 1:1). Only God.

Then you are aware of nothing, because that is false.

Jesus is God, God is the uncaused Cause, Who has no beginning, the first cause, as you say. Therefore Jesus is the first cause.

The only error you exposed is your own.
So you do consider the Holy Temple of GOD to be coeternal as GOD almighty.

I thought so. The Temple is not the Spirit.

The Temple is not the Word, but what the Word was made manifest within.