The Trinity

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I'm sorry; I do not agree that the physical man Jesus is the first cause. That isn't saying that I do not think all was created through the Word of GOD.

That is not what scripture says.

It says that Jesus is God.

To me the Word is from and of GOD, and the first thing brought about which all else was formed through.

So you reject John 1:1?

There is a difference in the Word of GOD and the physical temple of GOD
though, to me.

Jesus tabernacled among us (John 1:14).

I would be happy to discuss it and it most certainly isn't a thing that I won't reconsider; but it will take within context scripture and logic in order for that to happen.

I appreciate your efforts so far and in no way mean disrespect to our Lord GOD.

You disrespect Him by denying His (Jesus') Deity.

If the first cause is without beginning

GOD is without beginning.

then how can something with a noted beginning be synonymous with GOD almighty (first cause)?

You're basing your position on the false assumption that Jesus had a beginning.

popsthebuilder

That is not what scripture says.

It says that Jesus is God.

So you reject John 1:1?

Jesus tabernacled among us (John 1:14).

You disrespect Him by denying His (Jesus') Deity.

GOD is without beginning.

You're basing your position on the false assumption that Jesus had a beginning.
The man Jesus was born of a woman. It was that man's beginning.

That isn't to say that the Spirit of GOD that dwelled within the man Jesus had a begining or was not the primal cause.

You seem to be conflating man with GOD; the temple with the substance there of.

Oh; and you contradicted yourself by saying that the trinity doctrine doesn't consider the Son to be coeternal, because you just claimed that the begotten man Jesus, born of Mary, was too the first cause.

I can do this all day, tomorrow, and as long as it takes and GOD allows.

Please do not say I deny the deity of the man Jesus. Me having I different understanding does not, as a necessity, mean I deny that Jesus was GOD among us.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
No, it does not. Your fake "trinity doctrine" might say silly things, but the true doctrine is true.

The "apostles" have NOTHING to do with the doctrine of the trinity.
God was manifest in their flesh. You're right, this has nothing to do with the trinity doctrine, and the trinity only exists in your mind.

God's Truth

Maybe you're debating, gt, I am not.

GT: Jesus is God the Father with a physical body.
AQ: Really? Could you please provide some background to your assertion?
GT: Jesus is God the Father with a physical body.
AQ: I understand what you wrote, but could you provide proof of your assertion with Bible verses?
GT: Jesus is God the Father with a physical body. "Hoooooooooooooooooray, I, gt, won the debate."

That is gt's definition of debate.

Debate is what AMR and you did. Some day you'll get it. I hope.

Your denial is not truth. You also bear false witness when you say I don't give scriptures and explanations.

God's Truth

The above is not what you, gt, said.

The below is what you, gt, said: You even ended the sentence with a period.

My counsel to you, gt, would be that you take a breather and read what you write for comprehension before you click on the post button.

You are not an honest person.
Stop talking about me and talk about the trinity.
I come on to read the posts that were made after I last logged off and all I get are new posts from you putting me down every chance you get.

God's Truth

No; Christ/ the Spirit of GOD was GOD before made flesh, and the name of the Temple/ Vessel of GOD was Jesus. The Spirit is eternal, the Vessel/ Temple is not. The Spirit/ Christ is/ was/ always will be GOD; the temporal created Vessel or Temple is not eternal or the spirit of GOD, but the Temple in which the Spirit of GOD dwelled/s.

I hope that explains my perspective better.

Hi pops,

I think I understand what you are saying; Jesus' physical flesh body is the temple of God, and he died, so it was temporary. Is that what you mean?
And, our bodies are also temples of God, but temporary. Is that what your mean?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi pops,

I think I understand what you are saying; Jesus' physical flesh body is the temple of God, and he died, so it was temporary. Is that what you mean?

Wrong, Jesus will live in the same body in heaven that He lived in on earth.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Hi pops,

Yes ma'am. not that I am such, but that I hope on such.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Your logic is completely fallacious and ILLOGICAL.

It appears that you, somehow, think that God became less than God when He took upon Himself human flesh.

The Word of God, which you agree is God, was made flesh. That does NOT mean that He stopped being GOD!

You say God is a major God with two lesser God's all together making one God.

You then say when the lesser God came as a man that he was lesser while a man.

The Bible says plainly that he choose to be lesser when he came as a man.

Philippians 2:7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

Philippians 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death-- even death on a cross!

Hebrews 2:17 For this reason he had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people

Romans 8:3
For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh,

God's Truth

Wrong, Kesus will live in the same body in heaven that He lived in on earth.

No way is his body in heaven the same as the flesh body he had while he walked the earth.

Jesus' body now does not get old and die.

Jesus was resurrected. This scripture says it sown a natural body and it is RAISED A SPIRITUAL BODY, which is different than just saying spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

This scripture Jesus tells the Father to glorify him in His presence with the GLORY he had before the world began.

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

1 Peter 1:21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

This scripture says our bodies will be transformed to be like his glorious body. If Jesus has the same human body without any changes from when he was on earth before he died and rose from the dead, then how would it make sense that our bodies will be TRANSFORMED TO BE LIKE HIS GLORIOUS BODY?

Philippians 3:21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

This scripture says what we will be has NOT YET BEEN MADE KNOWN, we will be like him...

1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Tell me how Jesus has the same flesh body as he did on earth if he puts all the saved in him?

God's Truth

Where does your gross confusion come from?

It's so simple that a child can understand it.
  • The Word was God
  • The Word (God) was made flesh.
The LORD Jesus Christ is God in the flesh. Super simple.

The problem is with your rendition is that you think the Word is not the one and only God the Father.

When you speak words from your mouth are they you and your words, or another entities words?