The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
How do you think God feels about your promotion of homosexual (faux) marriage anna, an institution that He created exclusively for man and woman?
How do you think he feels about you bearing false witness against people like anna?

I'll wait while you find some sort of poster in lieu. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Are you implying that anna hasn't said that she is for sodomites 'marrying", as you are?
I'm thinking about any number of creative applications of language you engage in, like calling me a liberal or various people who simply understand how the law works and has to, lack of agreement on the issue's good/morality notwithstanding "homosexualists".

One day I hope you change your methodology.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since the holiday celebrating (amongst other things) the first recipient of the Margaret Sanger Planned Parenthood Award is almost upon us, I might as well warm up this thread to let liberals have their say as to what a great man Martin Luther the King Jr. was.

Speaking of which:

Has anyone seen the latest propaganda that Hollyweird has put out on this fraud of a wannabe man?

large_w2uuoiXk7HdICSSTMrQuj98tgAw.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Since the holiday celebrating (amongst other things) the first recipient of the Margaret Sanger Planned Parenthood Award is almost upon us, I might as well warm up this thread to let liberals have their say as to what a great man Martin Luther the King Jr. was.

Speaking of which:

Has anyone seen the latest propaganda that Hollyweird has put out on this fraud of a wannabe man?
You weren't there for the first assassination so you'll just have to settle for taking your shot at his character, eh?

King risked and ultimately gave his life in the service of a noble cause. Whatever his flaws nothing will diminish that or the courage it took to hold his convictions.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Speaking of which:

You weren't there for the first assassination so you'll just have to settle for taking your shot at his character, eh?

MLK Jr.'s "character" has been revealed throughout this thread.

King risked and ultimately gave his life in the service of a noble cause. Whatever his flaws nothing will diminish that or the courage it took to hold his convictions.

Black Americans would be much better off today had George Washington Carver had his way instead of the communist W.E.B. Dubois and communist sympathizer Martin Luther the King Jr.

(I guess TH isn't going to give us a movie review on "Selma").

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
MLK Jr.'s "character" has been revealed throughout this thread.
Without going into your penchant for less than reputable source material, his character is best revealed by a willingness to risk and, again, give his life to advance the Civil Rights Movement. It remains that courage and his peaceful revolution against racist institutions that should and will be remembered.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Without going into your penchant for less than reputable source material, his character is best revealed by a willingness to risk and, again, give his life to advance the Civil Rights Movement. It remains that courage and his peaceful revolution against racist institutions that should and will be remembered.

Soooooo, let's go over some of that "less than reputable source material":

On the Planned Parenthood (i.e. "Baby Murderers R Us") website, it shows that MLK Jr. was the first co-recipient of the Margaret Sanger Award.

Is Planned Parenthood lying?

Close friend and fellow SLCL founder Ralph Abernathy admitted in his book that MLK Jr. spent the last night of his life in a motel room with hookers.

Is Abernathy not a reliable source?

Do you need more, cuz I gotz plenty.

The Berean

Black Americans would be much better off today had George Washington Carver had his way instead of the communist W.E.B. Dubois and communist sympathizer Martin Luther the King Jr.

I think you mean Booker T. Washington? :idunno: Carver was a botanist and inventor.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Boy if you get to heaven your not going to like it when you find out that Jesus isn't white.

Being that Jesus PBUH has been painted in pictures in the West as being fair skinned, it's reasonable to state what needs to be said. Jesus was a Palestinian and thus not white.

I see no reason to assume that Jesus could not have had a "white" complexion. After all, Muhammad was an Arab and yet the Hadith repeatedly describe him as "white." See this link for more: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion

The Berean

Thanks, I stand corrected (I'll try to remember him in the future by the 60's R&B band "Book T. and the MG's").

In any event, he was a great man.
His message that true black empowerment comes through education and entrepreneurship is sorely lacking today. :sigh:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I covered that in an earlier post:

In review: MLK Jr. was the first co-recipient of the Margaret Sanger Award along with US President Lyndon B. Johnson and others.

If King didn't know Sanger's background, Johnson would have had the resources to find out and advise him.

The early founders of Planned Parenthood talked about abortion long before King's death, so that information would have been available to King as well.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3759502&postcount=39

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I covered that in an earlier post:

In review: MLK Jr. was the first co-recipient of the Margaret Sanger Award along with US President Lyndon B. Johnson and others.

If King didn't know Sanger's background, Johnson would have had the resources to find out and advise him.

The early founders of Planned Parenthood talked about abortion long before King's death, so that information would have been available to King as well.

is there anyone you don't hate and bash ? who do you like ? whom are you favorite people ? Rand Paul ! - :wazzup:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
is there anyone you don't hate and bash ? who do you like ? whom are you favorite people ? Rand Paul ! - :wazzup:

Have you bothered to read the posts that I've written throughout this thread, or are you just being your typical Libertarian troll again tonight?