The "Me Too" List

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Of course it is a problem.
But one of the main reasons it continued to be a problem was because women chose to remain silent in order to gain a lucrative career.
In other words, it was more beneficial to them to let it slide.

Well, it wasn't just a loss of revenue or recognition here; when a woman spoke up, there was frequently an effort to destroy her life beyond her career. And it often succeeded.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
If you're gong to group Judge Roy Moore in with two proven sexual predators like Trump and Franken,

Since Trump and Roy were involved with underage girls, I'd have to think Franken was the outlier in this one. Appalling as grabbing a woman's breasts may be, it's not pedophilia.

at least provide some evidence.

“Roy Moore is beloved here in his hometown of Gadsden, Alabama, and in the state of Alabama, but not by everybody,” Tuchman reported.

“Today, numerous people pulled us over,” he continued, “Democrats and Republicans, to tell us about their claims of things they saw or things they heard about Moore’s behavior with teenage girls before he got married in 1985. Now we can tell you that most of those people do not want to go on camera. They’re afraid to go on camera, but one man did with a related story.”

“He worked at the Gadsden Mall,” he explained, “a local mall here, in a music store between 1981 and 1985. He says that when he was hired he was told that the mall had a list of people banned from the mall. If he saw any of those people on the unoffical list, he was to report it. People on that list included pickpockets and other kinds of criminals, and also included a certain assistant district attorney.”

“We talked about other people,” said Greg Legat, the former mall employee, “and then somebody said, ‘Don’t forget about Roy Moore.’ And I asked, ‘What about Roy Moore?’ and uh, they said, ‘Well he’s banned from the mall.'”

“I said why is he banned,” he continued, “and the police officer wouldn’t tell me, he said, ‘If you see him, let me know I’ll take care of him.'”

“So what did you eventually learn as to the reason why he was banned from the mall?” Tuchman asked.

“I was told that he was bothering girls in the mall,” Legat answered.

“In what way?” Tuchman pressed.

“I don’t know exactly,” he responded. “That he was approaching them and talking to them.”

He clarified to say that he meant teenage girls.

“I don’t know anything about any behavior towards any women,” he said later in the interview. “All I know is my experience in the mall with him at that time. And that’s the truth. I don’t have any axe to grind against Roy Moore. You asked me, I told you.”

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/1...y-moores-hometown-confirms-embarrassing-rumor

A host of women have come forward and discussed Moore's attempts to have sex with them, including assaulting one 16-year-old girl. Police in his hometown have acknowledged that he was on a list of people banned from the mall, and one person who ran a store there remembers a girl asking him to make Moore stop bothering her.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, it wasn't just a loss of revenue or recognition here; when a woman spoke up, there was frequently an effort to destroy her life beyond her career. And it often succeeded.
I hate to state the obvious, but that just reinforces the fact that she chooses to let it slide because it is more beneficial to her to let it slide.
Material needs over principle.

No different than what we are seeing politically.
Let it slide if it is more beneficial to do so.

The outrage has been against the silence as much as it is for the dirty deed itself.
Most everyone sees breaking the silence as being good, and being silent as being bad.
So, was/is it good or bad for women to stay silent?
The answer will depend on whether you perceive it from a 'principle' motive or a 'benefit' motive.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

...Evidence-

"the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid."

“Roy Moore is beloved here in his hometown of Gadsden, Alabama, and in the state of Alabama, but not by everybody,” Tuchman reported.

“Today, numerous people pulled us over,” he continued, “Democrats and Republicans, to tell us about their claims of things they saw or things they heard about Moore’s behavior with teenage girls before he got married in 1985. Now we can tell you that most of those people do not want to go on camera. They’re afraid to go on camera, but one man did with a related story.”

“He worked at the Gadsden Mall,” he explained, “a local mall here, in a music store between 1981 and 1985. He says that when he was hired he was told that the mall had a list of people banned from the mall. If he saw any of those people on the unoffical list, he was to report it. People on that list included pickpockets and other kinds of criminals, and also included a certain assistant district attorney.”

“We talked about other people,” said Greg Legat, the former mall employee, “and then somebody said, ‘Don’t forget about Roy Moore.’ And I asked, ‘What about Roy Moore?’ and uh, they said, ‘Well he’s banned from the mall.'”

“I said why is he banned,” he continued, “and the police officer wouldn’t tell me, he said, ‘If you see him, let me know I’ll take care of him.'”

“So what did you eventually learn as to the reason why he was banned from the mall?” Tuchman asked.

“I was told that he was bothering girls in the mall,” Legat answered.

“In what way?” Tuchman pressed.

“I don’t know exactly,” he responded. “That he was approaching them and talking to them.”

He clarified to say that he meant teenage girls.

“I don’t know anything about any behavior towards any women,” he said later in the interview. “All I know is my experience in the mall with him at that time. And that’s the truth. I don’t have any axe to grind against Roy Moore. You asked me, I told you.”

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/1...y-moores-hometown-confirms-embarrassing-rumor

A host of women have come forward and discussed Moore's attempts to have sex with them, including assaulting one 16-year-old girl. Police in his hometown have acknowledged that he was on a list of people banned from the mall, and one person who ran a store there remembers a girl asking him to make Moore stop bothering her.

"..he was told..", "...and then somebody said...", "I was told...", "I don't know exactly".

Rumors are a far cry from being evidence.

Gadsden Mall Manager: Judge Roy Moore Was Not Banned from Mall

Alabama Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore was not banned from the Gadsden Mall as a report earlier this week claimed, according to the mall manager during the alleged time of the ban.
Barnes Boyle, 86, told local Alabama news station WBRC on Thursday that they kept track of reports and that Moore was never banned from the mall.
“Sure, it’s part of the job, yeah. We did have written reports and things, so, but to my knowledge, he was not banned from the mall,” he said during a brief interview.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/gadsden-mall-manager-roy-moore-not-banned-mall/

Next lie please.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"..he was told..", "...and then somebody said...", "I was told...", "I don't know exactly".

Rumors are a far cry from being evidence.

...Next lie please.

Over a dozen people who were security guards, store manager, and patrons at the mall remember Moore being banned from the mall. One store manager remembers a teen asking him to make Moore stop bothering her.

And one person denies it.

So, of course, you believe the one person.

Then bring their testimonies forward with some evidence to back them.

Here, let me help. Let's start off with that "police officer" that you spoke about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cXK6zhGZ24

We can talk about the signature in the high school yearbook and the employee of a restaurant that Moore supposedly molested out back of after she got off work next if you like.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, yes, Roy Moore's accusers are all drug dealers. Nice play, Connie.

Save the cute little nicknames for your drag queen friends.

You actually think anyone with a lick of sense believes your video?

Refute it.

Here's another bit of evidence...

In Sex Crimes and Other Cases, Roy Moore Often Sided With Defendants
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/17/us/roy-moore-judicial-record.html

I posted that bit of information in the 4 part thread that drives you liberals/Libertarians bonkers.

Normally you would agree with a Judge that did the following:

He showed empathy for defendants.
When a man on death row missed a filing deadline with a lower court, and when most of the Alabama Supreme Court opted not to review his case, Mr. Moore was one of two justices who voted the other way and said some of the evidence used to convict him seemed deficient.

In another instance, Mr. Moore wrote that a man’s “sentence of life imprisonment without the possibility of parole for a nonviolent, drug-related crime reveals grave flaws in our statutory sentencing scheme.”
And in another case, Mr. Moore dissented and said a man’s unpaid meal at a Waffle House should have led to a theft conviction, not a 35-year sentence for robbery. He called the case, which the majority voted not to review, “a serious miscarriage of justice.”
Two lawyers who worked for Mr. Moore at the Alabama Supreme Court said their boss had often empathized with defendants in criminal cases and feared they were sometimes wronged by the system. He was known as a judge who was more likely than his peers to side with a criminal defendant or civil plaintiff.
“He had no love for criminals, but he believed that every defendant was entitled to due process of law,” one of the lawyers, Matthew Clark, said in an email. “He saw many cases where the defendants, especially young black men, would be convicted solely on very weak circumstantial evidence.”

But since Judge Roy Moore isn't a rainbow flag waver, I guess you can smear him for standing up for the rights of the criminally accused because they were denied things like due process.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Over a dozen people who were security guards, store manager, and patrons at the mall remember Moore being banned from the mall. One store manager remembers a teen asking him to make Moore stop bothering her.

And one person denies it.

So, of course, you believe the one person.
Nothing seems to stick to Moore other than the fact that he married someone 14? years younger than he himself is; and he dated teenagers, and women too young.

There are some extremely biased i.e. lying accusers, and some probable political black mail mixed in. It does seem a little incredulous that he didn't have willing sex partners-- before being married. But voting for the democrat, would be just as embarrassing to Alabama.

Moore will win the election or a lawsuit at this rate. One or the other.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Whats weird is all the women who put up with it, complaining now, meaning they allowed other women to become victims too. Sick huh.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whats weird is all the women who put up with it, complaining now, meaning they allowed other women to become victims too. Sick huh.
Regrettably, some women have fallen for the propaganda and pretense that men and women are equals.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nothing seems to stick to Moore other than the fact that he married someone 14? years younger than he himself is; and he dated teenagers, and women too young.

What "teenagers" did Roy Moore date?

Regarding your "women too young" remark: Expound on that.

There are some extremely biased i.e. lying accusers, and some probable political black mail mixed in. It does seem a little incredulous that he didn't have willing sex partners-- before being married. But voting for the democrat, would be just as embarrassing to Alabama.

Expound on your "he {Roy Moore] didn't have willing sex partners--before he married" comment too please.

Or maybe you just like posting leftwing generated gossip?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
'Funny' how aCW has kept remarkably silent on Robertson's comments on fifteen year olds isn't it?

:plain:

He went off on a tangent about a "random people movement," threw in a couple body parts for good measure, and I haven't seen him since.

Don't forget the best part of my post anna:

"Oh look! There are so many pederasts and pedophiles in the LGBTQ movement, yet activists do their best to hide the truth about it!"
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ot-List&p=5141567&viewfull=1#post5141567LGBTQ

Arthur Brain

Don't forget the best part of my post anna:

"Oh look! There are so many pederasts and pedophiles in the LGBTQ movement, yet activists do their best to hide the truth about it!"
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ot-List&p=5141567&viewfull=1#post5141567LGBTQ

And....still no condemnation of Robertson's own words where it comes to 'getting' fifteen year old girls.

The 'best' parts of your posts are...

Well, ok, there aren't any.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What do you mean by that?
I'll give a brief scenario.

A man could lock a woman in his office and forcibly rape her, and she would basically be defenseless.
Because she would not have the body strength to to stop him, because she is not equal to a man.