The "Me Too" List

Arthur Brain

I don't believe Phil was referring to "getting" as unwanted sexual molestation towards fifteen year old girls.

He advocated getting girls as young as fifteen as in his view, waiting until they're twenty they'd likely be akin to 'gold diggers' or the like. The connotations are obvious. Do you agree with him?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
What "teenagers" did Roy Moore date?

Regarding your "women too young" remark: Expound on that.
Adult teenagers. I still think they were too young, but it isn't a crime.

Expound on your "he {Roy Moore] didn't have willing sex partners--before he married" comment too please.
He may have had a few willing sex partners, but that is not a crime either.

Or maybe you just like posting leftwing generated gossip?
Perhaps. But I wonder if it is shrewd political blackmail.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You haven't realized yet that I quit trying to reason with immoral people* long ago Art? For instance, I don't try to reason with LGBTQ flag wavers who refuse to have the decency to tell a sexually confused child that homosexuality is a "death style" and that there is a way out of their sexual confusion. ;)

*I'm being overly kind when I refer to TOL LGBTQ flag wavers like Art Brain, WizardofOz, Rusha and annaiteddinni as "immoral people".

Oh dear, well whatever you do don't have a conversation with yourself then...

:plain:

We both know the reason why you won't address Robertson's own words. It's because it leaves you with an impossible double standard. One of many in fact. You've lied on here about being a cop, you pretend that you're a straight married man and now you can't condemn the words of a man who thinks it's all okay to pursue girls of fifteen before they're 'old enough' not to be manipulated.

You're better off boasting about average blog views Connie.

I had no idea the devastating effect Phil Robertson's comment in his GQ magazine interview about the v****a be more desirable than the a**s had on you Art.

Spoiler
0440918b8d06d93425498bde1e2ac335--phil-robertson-vagina.jpg

I'll make you a promise:

I promise not to talk about the health hazards of using the body part that was intended to expel human waste for sex in Part 5 more than...

5 or 6 dozen times.

Sound fair to you Art?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
What "teenagers" did Roy Moore date?

Gossip queen SabbathMoon has no answer.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Regarding your "women too young" remark: Expound on that.

Adult teenagers. I still think they were too young, but it isn't a crime.

That would be 18 and 19 year olds, anyone younger is considered a minor. Do you have any evidence that Judge Roy Moore dated "adult teenagers"?

I didn't think so.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Expound on your "he {Roy Moore] didn't have willing sex partners--before he married" comment too please.

He may have had a few willing sex partners, but that is not a crime either.

More gossip. I gotta hand it to the secular humanist left: they can sure spread the gossip but can't back it up with evidence.

Arthur Brain

I had no idea the devastating effect Phil Robertson's comment in his GQ magazine interview about the v****a be more desirable than the a***s had on you Art.

Spoiler
0440918b8d06d93425498bde1e2ac335--phil-robertson-vagina.jpg

I'll make you a promise:

I promise not to talk about the health hazards of using the body part that was intended to expel human waste for sex in Part 5 more than...

5 or 6 dozen times.

Sound fair to you Art?

Oh, you silly closeted crank. You're just underlining how obviously a self loathing, gay man you are when you repeatedly pull this same stunt time and again. I could care less about his views on homosexuality and body parts, it's his insidious comments about fifteen year old girls and your reticence to address them that's under question here.

Now, if you want to project your homosexual fantasies (again) then up to you. Sorry dude, hetero here.

Arthur Brain

That would be 18 and 19 year olds, anyone younger is considered a minor. Do you have any evidence that Judge Roy Moore dated "adult teenagers"?

I didn't think so.

So...why aren't you condemning Phil Robertson for advocating pursuing girls of fifteen and sixteen?

You dozy plank. You've just contradicted yourself all ends up (again).

:doh:

WizardofOz

Oh, you silly closeted crank. You're just underlining how obviously a self loathing, gay man you are when you repeatedly pull this same stunt time and again. I could care less about his views on homosexuality and body parts, it's his insidious comments about fifteen year old girls and your reticence to address them that's under question here.

Now, if you want to project your homosexual fantasies (again) then up to you. Sorry dude, hetero here.

It's his M.O., once he's backed into a corner with no way out he'll just blow smoke in an effort to cover up in this case his unwillingness to address Robertson's comments. He a coward and a dishonest one at that.

It's pathetic.

So...why aren't you condemning Phil Robertson for advocating pursuing girls of fifteen and sixteen?

You dozy plank. You've just contradicted yourself all ends up (again).

:doh:

It's because he doesn't care. He's desperate to defend Roy Moore but it's rather obvious that even if Moore admitted to the allegations, [MENTION=13737]aCultureWarrior[/MENTION] would still support him.

Obviously aCW has no issue with men in their 30s dating and/or marrying 15 year old girls. :vomit:

If he did he would have condemned Roberson's comments long ago.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I know the word "evidence" is foreign to gossip queens' so I won't even ask you to provide any.
He has married someone who is at least 14 years younger then himself. You believe he didn't have sex with any of them. I disagree, but I could be still be wrong. I have a hard time believing he was desperate or a rapist. If I lived in Alabama, my beliefs about him wouldn't stop me from voting for him.

It is not like I put him on the same level as Donald Trump.

Arthur Brain

It's his M.O., once he's backed into a corner with no way out he'll just blow smoke in an effort to cover up in this case his unwillingness to address Robertson's comments. He a coward and a dishonest one at that.

It's pathetic.

It is but there's something almost amusing as to how he thinks people don't actually see his transparency. What are the odds he'll call you Aaron again and make out that you have 58 sock puppet accounts?

It's because he doesn't care. He's desperate to defend Roy Moore but it's rather obvious that even if Moore admitted to the allegations, [MENTION=13737]aCultureWarrior[/MENTION] would still support him.

Obviously aCW has no issue with men in their 30s dating and/or marrying 15 year old girls. :vomit:

Absolutely.

:thumb:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Keep in mind that Roy and Phil are over 70 and when they were younger it wasn't uncommon for Christian men to marry younger Christian woman. It was acceptable back then and nothing perverted about it. IMO men over thirty should not date or marry 15 year old girls and it is not acceptable by today's laws. Asking parents for permission was also common back then but how many men ask parents for permission or approval before "dating" today?

WizardofOz

Keep in mind that Roy and Phil are over 70 and when they were younger it wasn't uncommon for Christian men to marry younger Christian woman. It was acceptable back then and nothing perverted about it. IMO men over thirty should not date or marry 15 year old girls and it is not acceptable by today's laws. Asking parents for permission was also common back then but how many men ask parents for permission or approval before "dating" today?

Roy and Kayla married in 1985. That isn't that long ago. And, there is nothing wrong with a 38 year old marrying a 24 year old. That isn't the issue.

Robertson made his comments in 2013. I don't think 15 year olds should be getting married. I disagree with Robertson on this point.

How about you?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I don't know how long ago this happened, but my guess is not in the last year.
Over a decade ago.

If this were to happen today, I think your daughter wouldn't have been reprimanded at all, the male student (with his tender groin, I'm guessing) instead would have been suspended, and the police would have been called.

I don't think she hit him there. According to the asst. principal, she just kept hitting and then kicking him. The school policy is very clear; you can defend yourself, but once the attacker has backed off, you can't keep hitting him.

In her defense, this guy did what Trump brags about getting away with. She was embarrassed and offended.

Once he was down, she was obligated to stop. And she didn't. I assume there were consequences for the boy as well, but being publicly beaten up by a girl was likely as bad as consequences go for an adolescent male.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I don't know how long ago this happened, but my guess is not in the last year.
Over a decade ago.
Then you're over 14 years ahead of me in fathering daughters; glad to know you.
I don't think she hit him there. According to the asst. principal, she just kept hitting and then kicking him. The school policy is very clear; you can defend yourself, but once the attacker has backed off, you can't keep hitting him.
A rule for boys, that shouldn't limit girls. If she happens to kill him, we just have to allow that potential in making and enforcing our rules. Girls should be allowed to continue to assault a male aggressor. They usually can do no damage anyway, and ones who do it and do happen to kill him, let it be a warning to men.
In her defense
In her defense he in a sense, along a spectrum, raped her. There's no more need for defense. This is self defense, and this is again something we ought to permit for women, and not for men, just as the rule against continued assault against an aggressor once he's incapacitated, is for men, and not for women. Women should be able to bludgeon a male aggressor until he's dead, and that might be an exaggeration, but I've got daughters, and that's just how I feel.
, this guy did what Trump brags about getting away with. She was embarrassed and offended.
He should have been charged with a felony. That's why she felt that way, it was embarrassing and offensive that he could do that, and not get charged with a felony trespass.
Once he was down, she was obligated to stop.
And that's where I disagree. She has an inherent civil and human right to beat him senseless and to within an inch of his life, if she is able to. And men should know that. There's no "take it easy" in defending herself against a rapist, he's basically a murderer of her innocence and purity.
And she didn't.
She disagrees too.
I assume there were consequences for the boy as well, but being publicly beaten up by a girl was likely as bad as consequences go for an adolescent male.
Jail. Jail would have been worse. The world is full of big men and little women. They're like North Korea versus America, they can do some damage if they surprise us, but not if we see them coming, and so their right to bodily privacy must be more recognized, affirmed, and protected by our laws in order to be just, than men's similar inherent right is.

They're tiny people sometimes, but even the majority couldn't defend themselves against the average man in hand-to-hand combat, and that means our laws should reflect that reality. The same rules cannot apply to the smaller, as to the large. The smaller inherently require the law to assist them, all other things being equal, and I am OK sacrificing the occasional rapist who does improbably die at the hand of the woman who nonetheless persisted pummeling his head until it cracked open. I shed no tear for that guy, he shouldn't have been raping, he traded his life for rape, he chose wrong.

Your daughter has a good head on her shoulders, and you've clearly been a great father to girls.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh dear, well whatever you do don't have a conversation with yourself then...

:plain:

We both know the reason why you won't address Robertson's own words. It's because it leaves you with an impossible double standard. One of many in fact. You've lied on here about being a cop, you pretend that you're a straight married man and now you can't condemn the words of a man who thinks it's all okay to pursue girls of fifteen before they're 'old enough' not to be manipulated.

You're better off boasting about average blog views Connie.

Oh the irony of being labelled immoral by anyone who supports Roy Moore or Trump ...

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Nearly half of American women say they’ve been sexually assaulted, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday.
The poll coincided with Time magazine naming the #MeToo social media movement as the most influential “person” of 2017, as well as an NYPD report that more people this year reported a rape committed in a previous year than in 2016.
The Quinnipiac poll found that 47 percent of women nationwide said they have been “sexually assaulted, meaning someone touched [them] in an inappropriate, sexual manner without [their] consent.”

https://www.amny.com/news/sexual-assault-quinnipiac-poll-1.15338573

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Nearly half of American women say they’ve been sexually assaulted, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday.
The poll coincided with Time magazine naming the #MeToo social media movement as the most influential “person” of 2017, as well as an NYPD report that more people this year reported a rape committed in a previous year than in 2016.
The Quinnipiac poll found that 47 percent of women nationwide said they have been “sexually assaulted, meaning someone touched [them] in an inappropriate, sexual manner without [their] consent.”

https://www.amny.com/news/sexual-assault-quinnipiac-poll-1.15338573

That does seem to portray most women as being weak? I have lived thought it all and only few time did men take unwanted liberties. I told them off, even with threats. Why don't more women do the same?

I would think most educated women would realise that the coy flirting is just a way to attract. and beyond that, the helpless and defenseless posture is useless. Men back way off if you threaten to punch them in the face. I know!

I have seen women raise their daughters to stay away from rough play or learning hunting. Maybe the modern effort should be putting young girls in karate classes. :think:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
That does seem to portray most women as being weak? I have lived thought it all and only few time did men take unwanted liberties. I told them off, even with threats. Why don't more women do the same?

I would think most educated women would realise that the coy flirting is just a way to attract. and beyond that, the helpless and defenseless posture is useless. Men back way off if you threaten to punch them in the face. I know!

I have seen women raise their daughters to stay away from rough play or learning hunting. Maybe the modern effort should be putting young girls in karate classes. :think:
I agree.

It doesn't vindicate the assault, the taking of "unwanted liberties." That's still an enormous cultural problem. And it's not all men who are guilty, women also need to watch their hands.

I heard a journalist remark recently that the fact that our culture is "out of the closet" now, has sort of set the table for all these allegations now coming to light, because many of them (not most!) involve homosexual assault, and homosexual tendency used to be such a taboo on its own, that there was added reason to hush up about things like this, but now, people are more willing to come forward with tales of homosexual sexual assault, which may contribute to emboldening people to speak up about sexual assaults in general.

Interesting thought anyway. :think:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Not necessarily, depending on the woman in question. I think a lot depends on the woman's support system and how she was raised insofar as self-value, support system and expectations. ANY woman can be a victim of sexual harassment and/or abuse. What separates and elevates them is how they respond. BTW, I agree with what your response would be. :)