The "Me Too" List

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And....still no condemnation of Robertson's own words where it comes to 'getting' fifteen year old girls.
I don't believe Phil was referring to "getting" as unwanted sexual molestation towards fifteen year old girls.

RealityJerk

I'll give a brief scenario.

A man could lock a woman in his office and forcibly rape her, and she would basically be defenseless.
Because she would not have the body strength to to stop him, because she is not equal to a man.

A woman's overall human value is not based on her physical strength, compared to a man's. Infants have practically no physical strength, yet possess the highest value in society when it comes to their right to live. Many men and women, would risk, even sacrifice their lives, trying to save an infant, even if that infant isn't their's. It's a natural response to seeing a baby in danger. You'll do a lot more for a child that's in trouble, than an adult.

Could you define what you mean by equality? You're not making much sense, as usual.

RealityJerk

Didn't even suggest that.

No hidden meaning.

Your use of the term "equality" is vague when you appeal to physical strength as a criteria. Men and women are equal in some areas and not in others, that would be a more precise and accurate assertion than simply saying that men and women aren't equal.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Don't forget the best part of my post anna:

"Oh look! There are so many pederasts and pedophiles in the LGBTQ movement, yet activists do their best to hide the truth about it!"
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...st5141567LGBTQ

And....still no condemnation of Robertson's own words where it comes to 'getting' fifteen year old girls...

You haven't realized yet that I quit trying to reason with immoral people* long ago Art? For instance, I don't try to reason with LGBTQ flag wavers who refuse to have the decency to tell a sexually confused child that homosexuality is a "death style" and that there is a way out of their sexual confusion. :)

*I'm being overly kind when I refer to TOL LGBTQ flag wavers like Art Brain, WizardofOz, Rusha and annaiteddinni as "immoral people".

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
8406a658f7ac10743d8b3fe4f7bd34e5--political-memes-political-cartoons.jpg

At least all of the females there were over 14. Barely. Perverts of a feather flock together.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
8406a658f7ac10743d8b3fe4f7bd34e5--political-memes-political-cartoons.jpg

At least all of the females there were over 14. Barely. Perverts of a feather flock together.

To set the record straight:

Donald Trump sided with the LGBTQ movement on the North Carolina 'bathroom bill'. Trump has a long history of being a LGBTQ activist, starting with when as owner of the Miss Universe Pageant he overruled the pageant board of directors and allowed a male turned pretend female to compete.

Then there's Trump inviting drag queen/LGBTQ activist Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner to use the women's restroom at any Trump business (which as shown here, Jenner took Trump up on his offer).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDUdZaftjw4

Pick your cartoons better Barbarian, as like you, they're not truthful.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
To set the record straight:

Donald Trump sided with the LGBTQ movement on the North Carolina 'bathroom bill'. Trump has a long history of being a LGBTQ activist, starting with when as owner of the Miss Universe Pageant he overruled the pageant board of directors and allowed a male turned pretend female to compete.

Then there's Trump inviting drag queen/LGBTQ activist Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner to use the women's restroom at any Trump business (which as shown here, Jenner took Trump up on his offer).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDUdZaftjw4

Pick your cartoons better Barbarian, as like you, they're not truthful.

You've been suckered on that one, Connie. Trump actually did what the cartoon shows him doing. The irony is that Trump supporters ignore the fact that Trump did exactly what they claim to fear the most.

Trump has also claimed to be "pro-choice", and only became pro-life and opposed to transgendered rights when he wanted the votes of evangelicals.

Who were dumb enough to suppose Trump really cares for their concerns. Thanks for putting a finer point on it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You've been suckered on that one, Connie. Trump actually did what the cartoon shows him doing. The irony is that Trump supporters ignore the fact that Trump did exactly what they claim to fear the most.

Trump has also claimed to be "pro-choice", and only became pro-life and opposed to transgendered rights when he wanted the votes of evangelicals.

Who were dumb enough to suppose Trump really cares for their concerns. Thanks for putting a finer point on it.

I was pointing out that Donald Trump was and still is a LGBTQ activist. And yes, he is a pervert as well. But then two go hand in hand don't they Barbarian?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I'll give a brief scenario.

A man could lock a woman in his office and forcibly rape her, and she would basically be defenseless.
Because she would not have the body strength to to stop him, because she is not equal to a man.

I'm still not sure where you're going with it. How does that relate to Angel's post that you responded to and the overall thread about the MeToo movement?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm still not sure where you're going with it. How does that relate to Angel's post that you responded to and the overall thread about the MeToo movement?
It's not 'going' someplace.
It has always been. ------ men and women are not equals.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your use of the term "equality" is vague when you appeal to physical strength as a criteria. Men and women are equal in some areas and not in others, that would be a more precise and accurate assertion than simply saying that men and women aren't equal.

Indeed ... it would be equivalent to saying that father's were not of equal value in their children's lives because they can't .. give birth.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian, regarding Connie's experiences with perverts:
Maybe you have more experience in that than I do. Are you a LGBQ activist, Connie?

No, I just expose them.

You sure you aren't exposing yourself, Connie? :plain:

Wait, you didn't think I was talking about you and Rusha were you?

Not me, anyway. If you had exposed yourself to me, I think I would have remembered it.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

My oldest daughter was born when my oldest son was 10. She grew up with three teen-age brothers, and they thought it was funny to teach her guy stuff. One day, in HS, some guy touched inappropriately. He ended up on the gym floor,crying, and she ended up in the office, explaining what she did.

She got two days in alternate suspension. I told her to take the punishment, and that I was very proud of her.

Not every man is a man and not every woman is a helpless flower. And not surprisingly, most guys who physically abuse women aren't very manly.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My oldest daughter was born when my oldest son was 10. She grew up with three teen-age brothers, and they thought it was funny to teach her guy stuff. One day, in HS, some guy touched inappropriately. He ended up on the gym floor,crying, and she ended up in the office, explaining what she did.

She got two days in alternate suspension. I told her to take the punishment, and that I was very proud of her.

Not every man is a man and not every woman is a helpless flower. And not surprisingly, most guys who physically abuse women aren't very manly.
It was not my intent to suggest there are never exceptions at all.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Indeed ... it would be equivalent to saying that father's were not of equal value in their children's lives because they can't .. give birth.
No, it does not mean they are not of equal value in their children's lives.
It means that they are not equal when it comes to childbirth.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

I don't know how long ago this happened, but my guess is not in the last year.

If this were to happen today, I think your daughter wouldn't have been reprimanded at all, the male student (with his tender groin, I'm guessing) instead would have been suspended, and the police would have been called.

And I think that's a good thing.

Arthur Brain

You haven't realized yet that I quit trying to reason with immoral people* long ago Art? For instance, I don't try to reason with LGBTQ flag wavers who refuse to have the decency to tell a sexually confused child that homosexuality is a "death style" and that there is a way out of their sexual confusion. :)

*I'm being overly kind when I refer to TOL LGBTQ flag wavers like Art Brain, WizardofOz, Rusha and annaiteddinni as "immoral people".

Oh dear, well whatever you do don't have a conversation with yourself then...

:plain:

We both know the reason why you won't address Robertson's own words. It's because it leaves you with an impossible double standard. One of many in fact. You've lied on here about being a cop, you pretend that you're a straight married man and now you can't condemn the words of a man who thinks it's all okay to pursue girls of fifteen before they're 'old enough' not to be manipulated.

You're better off boasting about average blog views Connie.