The "Me Too" List

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
:plain: Since, unlike Moore, it was ADULTS and not kiddies, I don't need to know the details. Unlike Moore, he isn't being rewarded for his predatory behavior. Then again, my standard has always remained the same ... ADULTS who sexually prey on children deserve the DP. I don't give them a pass because they hate the same people I do.
Sorry but 16 year old girls are not kids; not that it is worth marrying one.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Speculating that many of those who ardently defend homosexuality are practicing homosexuals themselves is not a lie anna, it's using the evidence put before me to come to a reasonable conclusion.

You're using "speculating" as a euphemism for lying. But you're still lying.

It's been well established that the LGBTQ movement has "sexualized" children.

Eeset is a devout LGBTQ flag waver like yourself anna. Don't try to downplay her truthfulness even though openly wanting to legalize child rape is very very bad PR for the rainbow movement.

Translation: aCW has no idea if she actually meant what he thinks she meant, so he made the rest up.

And now the typical leftwing attack on Christian men like Phil Robertson and Roy Moore

Your lies, while they get old fast, are always amusing.

"Look, you wait ‘til they get to be 20 years old the only picking that’s going to take place is your pocket. You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They’ll pick your ducks." -- Phil Robertson

"There is nothing to see here.The allegations are that a man in his early 30s dated teenage girls... take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus." -- AL state auditor Jim Ziegler, Moore supporter

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Speculating that many of those who ardently defend homosexuality are practicing homosexuals themselves is not a lie anna, it's using the evidence put before me to come to a reasonable conclusion.
You're using "speculating" as a euphemism for lying. But you're still lying.

I'd be lying anna if I said that all of those homosexuals that you hang out in San Diego's Balboa Park aren't really homosexuals.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
It's been well established that the LGBTQ movement has "sexualized" children.

Eeset is a devout LGBTQ flag waver like yourself anna. Don't try to downplay her truthfulness even though openly wanting to legalize child rape is very very bad PR for the rainbow movement.

Translation: aCW has no idea if she actually meant what he thinks she meant, so he made the rest up.

Don't worry, I won't put you on the spot anna by telling you to call someone who openly advocates doing away with age of sexual consent laws a pervert. You rainbow flag wavers have enough problems, I can't go causing dissention amongst the ranks.

And now the typical leftwing attack on Christian men like Phil Robertson and Roy Moore

Your lies, while they get old fast, are always amusing.

"Look, you wait ‘til they get to be 20 years old the only picking that’s going to take place is your pocket. You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They’ll pick your ducks." -- Phil Robertson

When Phil Robertson made the anus/vagina remark, that must have felt like a dagger being plunged into the rotten hearts of the sodomite movement.

"There is nothing to see here.The allegations are that a man in his early 30s dated teenage girls... take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus." -- AL state auditor Jim Ziegler, Moore supporter

Allegations are not facts, if you would like to provide some facts about Roy Moore and sexual misconduct, then please do.

Regarding Joseph and Mary's age difference: Funny, if Mary had been a boy, that wouldn't have bothered you rainbow flag wavers would it have anna?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'd be lying anna if I said that all of those homosexuals that you hang out in San Diego's Balboa Park aren't really homosexuals.

Don't move the goalposts, aCW. You know well we're talking about the way you lie about people right here at TOL, we're not talking about some random person in a park.

Don't worry, I won't put you on the spot anna by telling you to call someone who openly advocates doing away with age of sexual consent laws a pervert. You rainbow flag wavers have enough problems, I can't go causing dissention amongst the ranks.

I'd have to know exactly what was in her mind before I could condemn it. As of right now, I think she was just pushing buttons so that's not a hill I'm gonna die on.

When Phil Robertson made the anus/vagina remark, that must have felt like a dagger being plunged into the rotten hearts of the sodomite movement.

1. Which of course that doesn't begin to address Robertson's advocation for marrying young girls.
2. It just reminds me how much of a thrill some of you get from talking about body parts.

Allegations are not facts, if you would like to provide some facts about Roy Moore and sexual misconduct, then please do.

That's pretty funny, coming from the great speculator. :chuckle:

Regarding Joseph and Mary's age difference: Funny, if Mary had been a boy, that wouldn't have bothered you rainbow flag wavers would it have anna?

Is this how you avoid the fact that I gave you actual quotes and you don't know what to do with either of them?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Don't move the goalposts, aCW. You know well we're talking about the way you lie about people right here at TOL, we're not talking about some random person in a park.
The people whom I've talked about are the people whom I've spent much time debating and are promoting a lie when they embrace deadly homosexual behavior and the child molesting LGBTQ agenda.

You do acknowledge that the LGBTQ movement is a lie don't you anna?

I'd have to know exactly what was in her mind before I could condemn it. As of right now, I think she was just pushing buttons so that's not a hill I'm gonna die on.

Remember that Eeset, along with you and many rainbow flag wavers here on TOL, represent a movement that amongst other things not only put abolishing age of consent laws in their original agenda but founded the North American Man Boy Love Association.

1. Which of course that doesn't begin to address Robertson's advocation for marrying young girls.
2. It just reminds me how much of a thrill some of you get from talking about body parts.

3. Find the entire video and post it here, not just an edited portion that the LGBTQ/NAMBLA movement found useful.

I'm sure that openly homosexual editor of TMZ might know where to find it.

That's pretty funny, coming from the great speculator.

The end justifies the means for you rainbow flag wavers doesn't it? i.e. destroying someone's life with lies comes naturally, as the movement that you represent is full of destroyed lives (misery loves company.

Is this how you avoid the fact that I gave you actual quotes and you don't know what to do with either of them?

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the left, and I might add, immensely enjoying doing it.

Arthur Brain

3. Find the entire video and post it here, not just an edited portion that the LGBTQ/NAMBLA movement found useful.
I'm sure that openly homosexual editor of TMZ might know where to find it.

Won't fly doofus. You've had the relevant portion of the sermon about ten times now and he's not being quote mined, selectively edited or dubbed or anything, so for the umpteenth time here is the opportunity for you to condemn Robertson's own unfettered words.

If you fail to do so this time then it's duly noted that you have no problem with men 'getting' minors.

The floor is yours:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The people whom I've talked about are the people whom I've spent much time debating and are promoting a lie when they embrace deadly homosexual behavior and the child molesting LGBTQ agenda.

So.... you brought up random people at the park because...?

The fact is that you lie about people in a regular, consistent, predictable way. You call it "speculating" in order to justify it, but it's actually out and out lying. It's really just that simple.

Again, we're talking about the way you lie about people here. Try to set random people at the park and the "LGBTQ" aside for a moment and focus.

Find the entire video and post it here, not just an edited portion that the LGBTQ/NAMBLA movement found useful.

No. Do your own work. That quote is well known, verifiable, and plenty useful just as it is.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the left, and I might add, immensely enjoying doing it.

Actually, you're just deflecting as usual. As in: "Oh look! a squirrel!"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Won't fly doofus. You've had the relevant portion of the sermon about ten times now and he's not being quote mined, selectively edited or dubbed or anything, so for the umpteenth time here is the opportunity for you to condemn Robertson's own unfettered words.

If you fail to do so this time then it's duly noted that you have no problem with men 'getting' minors.

The floor is yours:

You're nicer than I am. :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Matt Lauer is up next. C'mon down !!!

And a total perv at that, that liberals kept in play because they liked the numbers he brought them.

Dont be fooled, liberals could care less about morality untill they can use it to their advantage and if it means lies? who cares, the end justifies their means to them. Which of course shows what morality really means anyway to them.

Arthur Brain

And a total perv at that, that liberals kept in play because they liked the numbers he brought them.

Dont be fooled, liberals could care less about morality untill they can use it to their advantage and if it means lies? who cares, the end justifies their means to them. Which of course shows what morality really means anyway to them.

Nice load of soundbite there A4T. You're just another zealot who likes to pigeonhole and stereotype anyone who doesn't ascribe to your views as "liberal" and bunch them together despite the fact that the people you lump in as "liberals" here have no truck with sexual assault, groping, molestation and would sooner they were kicked out of politics no matter what side of the spectrum they're on.

So, can anyone expect your condemnation of this particular person, currently your "president" no less?

Warning: Profanity.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I took (an admittedly unscientific) look at that. For years, I asked people on internet forums where the subject came up, whether or not they had considered what their sexual orientation would be, and chose one.

One person so far has said she chose it. And she reported being bisexual.

Which matches up well with serious research that suggests it's determined in utero or early in infancy, possibly by hormones.

It was to be part of a joke, If men choose to be gay, then with all the women accusing men of sexual harassment, what if they all went gay!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

So.... you brought up random people at the park because...?

I've never heard LGBTQ activists referred to as "random people" anna. Is this the start of a new trend?

The fact is that you lie about people in a regular, consistent, predictable way. You call it "speculating" in order to justify it, but it's actually out and out lying. It's really just that simple.

Would you call it shameful or noble that those here on TOL who vehemently defend homosexual behavior and the LGBTQ agenda adamantly want it to be known that they're not homosexual?

I bet that those "random people" in San Diego's Balboa Park would consider that lack of LGBTQ pride very shameful anna.

Again, we're talking about the way you lie about people here. Try to set random people at the park and the "LGBTQ" aside for a moment and focus.

It was a simple question that deserves an answer anna. Here, let me help with your answer:

'What...(choose your number of participants) persons, places or things do in (choose between either public restroom toilet stalls, park bushes or private sodomy chambers) as long is consent is used, is no ones business.'

There, you can copy and paste that if you want.

Find the entire video and post it here, not just an edited portion that the LGBTQ/NAMBLA movement found useful.

No. Do your own work. That quote is well known, verifiable, and plenty useful just as it is.

Yes it was plenty useful for "the random people" movement who were foaming at the mouth after Robertson's GQ interview .
Unfortunately for the "random people" movement, the smear didn't work, as outside of the LGBTQ/NAMBLA world, the story wasn't covered.

Actually, you're just deflecting as usual. As in: "Oh look! a squirrel!"

My quote would go something like this:

"Oh look! There are so many pederasts and pedophiles in the LGBTQ movement, yet LGBTQ activists do their best to hide the truth about it!"

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
This is part of the problem when women chose to not rock the boat for a career.
When you have women choosing a career over morality, they're already at a disadvantage to complain when they, themselves, did nothing to change it.

As heartless as it sounds to say ....... it is the silence of women that has been the main culprit in letting this continue under the wraps for so long.

The problem is this:

On the heels of the damaging videotape on which Trump and former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush salivated over Days of Our Live actress Arianne Zucker, and joked about sexually assaulting women, came allegations that Trump entered the Miss Teen USA changing room where girls as young as 15 were in various states of undress.

Mariah Billado, Miss Teen Vermont 1997 told BuzzFeed, "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here.'" Three other teenage contestants from the same year confirmed the story. The former pageant contestants discussed their memories of the incident after former Miss Arizona Tasha Dixon told Los Angeles' CBS affiliate that Trump entered the Miss USA dressing room in 2001 when she was a contestant.

"He just came strolling right in," Dixon said. "There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Others girls were naked. Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half-naked changing into our bikinis."

Dixon went on to say that employees of the Miss Universe Organization encouraged the contestants to lavish Trump with attention when he came in. "To have the owner come waltzing in, when we're naked, or half-naked, in a very physically vulnerable position and then to have the pressure of the people that worked for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention..."

The Trump campaign did not offer a response to either story, but in a 2005 appearance on Howard Stern's show, Trump bragged about doing exactly what the women describe. "I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else," he said.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...eepiness-while-he-owned-miss-universe-w444634

What do you suppose would have happened to one of the teen-aged girls if she had told him to get out or even if she had complained to someone?

Powerful men could, and did destroy women who spoke up. The important thing is, they are no longer afraid to do so.

Ironically, Trump, Roy Moore, Franken, and others have helped to change that. If you acted like a slimeball, it's going to bite you. Now Trump and Moore happen to have a base that actually likes that kind of thing. Moore could still win, and it's not too late for Trump to turn things around. But that base is shrinking.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...Ironically, Trump, Roy Moore, Franken, and others have helped to change that. If you acted like a slimeball, it's going to bite you. Now Trump and Moore happen to have a base that actually likes that kind of thing. Moore could still win, and it's not too late for Trump to turn things around. But that base is shrinking.

If you're gong to group Judge Roy Moore in with two proven sexual predators like Trump and Franken, at least provide some evidence.

Evidence-

"the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The problem is this:
Of course it is a problem.
But one of the main reasons it continued to be a problem was because women chose to remain silent in order to gain a lucrative career.
In other words, it was more beneficial to them to let it slide.