ECT Scriptures against the false pre-tribulation rapture doctrine

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA thinks that he's a kingdom Jew.

Which tribe are you LA?

Jesus is no longer a Jew according to the flesh.

I am sorry that you all have to fight against Gods word in order to try and be something you are not.

What are you?

You claim to be a member of Christ's body but deny the very Spirit God has sent to fill it.

Act 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

LA

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Try again steko.

The Bible specifically says THE SAINTS reign with Christ Jesus a thousand years.

The Bible does NOT say Jesus reigns for exactly 1,000 years.

I have no argument with that.

The point was that the word 'millennium' is a Scriptural term, whether it is 'thousand', 'mil' or 'chilioi' and it is used in reference to a reign.

The Lord Jesus reigns forever.

You're always splitting hairs in futility.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Try again steko.

The Bible specifically says THE SAINTS reign with Christ Jesus a thousand years.

The Bible does NOT say Jesus reigns for exactly 1,000 years.

It really only means the years of the thousand, which can be many thousands of years, which makes sense in my view.

Isa 65:22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
Isa 65:23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.

LA

Right Divider

Body part

I am sorry that you all have to fight against Gods word in order to try and be something you are not.

What are you?

You claim to be a member of Christ's body but deny the very Spirit God has sent to fill it.

Act 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

LA
LA, I truly tire of your silly talk here. You never move on to God's CURRENT dispensation. You ALWAYS quote for God's work TO and THROUGH Israel. You have no idea that is really taught in scripture and YET you think that you're so smart and so spiritual.

I hope that someday you come to the knowledge of the truth.

Danoh

Why would I use the definitions of a Unitarian? Thayer denied the blood atonement, the Virgin birth, the deity of Christ, the Trinity, salvation by grace through faith, the sinfulness of man, the infallibility of the Scriptures.

W.E. Vine believed that it was Christ’s death and NOT his blood that redeems sinners, the same as John MacArthur.

===

The old lexicons are copyright free. This means that anyone can take their vile words and place them in a Greek or Hebrew study aid and call them their own.

Just as the current Greek text of Nestle-Aland and the United Bible Society, which underlie new versions, are nearly virtual copies of the corrupt 1881 Greek text of Westcott and Hort, so the current Greek-English Bible study tools, such as Vine’s, Strong’s, Wuest, Thayer’s, Berry’s, and Zodhiates are taken from the lexicons that were written in the mid-to-late 1800s by Liddell, Vincent, and Trench.

For example, Thayer’s Greek-English Lexicon admits that his sources include Liddell-Scott’s Greek-English Lexicon; both Berry’s Greek-English Interlinear and Vine’s Expository Dictionary used Thayer and Trench, both of which were rooted in the lexicon of Liddell-Scott.

Wuest’s Word Studies used the lexicons of Trench, Thayer, Moulton, Milligan, and Vincent. Strong use Genesius. Zodhiates’ plagiarized it so much that he was even sued for it. And on it goes.

On the RV and ASV committees Strong joined Unitarians (e.g., Thayer), a child molester (Vaughan), followers of Luciferian H.P. Blavatsky (e.g., Kingsburg, Schaff), and a horde of Bible critics (e.g., S.R. Driver), who together changed nearly 10,000 words of the text.

Strong’s Concordance definitions are often the very words of these corrupt versions and also the Koran.

Some of the latest edition of Strong’s Concordance are not even Strong’s original. In the Greek and Hebrew lexicons in the back section, they contain even more corrupt definitions from the version editors. In the main body of the concordance, which originally was correct, new editions omit important KJV usages of the word ‘Jesus’ in order to match corrupt modern versions.

(Hazardous Materials, G.A. Riplinger)

You should see the picture of some of these men all cross-dressed as women in an all boys' school.

====

Should we trust the English Holy Bible or the Muslim Arabic Koran? Brown, Driver, and Briggs opt for the Koran. “The editors were influenced by the Arabic in the determination of primary meanings and their developments…” Delitzsch said they had become a “slave of the Arabic” and he noted places where “the Arabic had been wrongly applied” (Miller, pp. 91, 100).

“But most decisive in shaping Charles A. Briggs’ mature ecumenical thinking was his introduction in Berlin to the historico-critical worldview” (Massa, Charles, p. 113). “[A]s a result of his studies in Germany, he was already moving away from biblical orthodoxy” (Lindsell, p. 185). The anti-Semitic disdain for the Old Testament, which flourished under Hitler, was seated and taught in the seminaries of Germany and Briggs was there. (See Theologians under Hitler by Robert Erickson and New Age Bible Versions by Gail Riplinger). Imagine traveling to Germany to study the Old Testament under Germans who hated both the Old Testament and the Hebrew people!

I would not go by what (KJV0) Riplinger asserts. Not only has she been continually proven wrong on many things by some of the strongest, also KJVO people, out there, but ever willing to distort facts to suit her assertions.

Personally, I don't bother much, if at all, with various tools, anyway.

I simply find I do not need them, as the Bible is its own culture.

Just a matter of more, and more time within its own pages.

In what it refers to as "the deep things of God," 1 Cor. 2:10.

That, and Basic, Elementary School Grammar 101 - who, as to who, about what, in light of what, where, when, why, and how, and all this, "not" as to those "words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual," for that is the how, of how, "they are spiritually discerned," 1 Cor. 2:13-14.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

The Lord Jesus continues in the flesh and that flesh is Jewish. When He returns, He will return to deliver Israel from her enemies and He will return as 'the Lion of the tribe of Judah'.
I'm not sure whether you arrive at your antisemitism by your honest understanding of Scripture, or if your antisemitism drives and dictates your interpretation of Scripture.
I suspect that it is a particular Spirit that influences you.
I've seen it in others.
Repent!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA, I truly tire of your silly talk here. You never move on to God's CURRENT dispensation. You ALWAYS quote for God's work TO and THROUGH Israel. You have no idea that is really taught in scripture and YET you think that you're so smart and so spiritual.

I hope that someday you come to the knowledge of the truth.

You are free to share how you see things.

but your criticisms could contain some scriptural content instead of your godless comments.

Do you love Christ or your religion?

You seem to be so pathetically weak. .

If you and Musterion are an example of what MAD doctrine produces then I will have none of it.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Lord Jesus continues in the flesh and that flesh is Jewish. When He returns, He will return to deliver Israel from her enemies and He will return as 'the Lion of the tribe of Judah'.

The Israel of God are all peoples who are in Christ.

There is no other.

Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

I'm not sure whether you arrive at your antisemitism by your honest understanding of Scripture, or if your antisemitism drives and dictates your interpretation of Scripture.
I suspect that it is a particular Spirit that influences you.
I've seen it in others.
Repent!

Why lie about my position, as it comes from Gods Word not from men who worship the flesh.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
You are free to share how you see things.

but your criticisms could contain some scriptural content instead of your godless comments.
I have given you scripture IN CONTEXT many times. It does not help you because you don't care.

Do you love Christ or your religion?
Indeed I do love the LORD Jesus Christ. You think that He's just a man. That's your problem.

You seem to be so pathetically weak. .
How would you know? You're spiritually blind.

If you and Musterion are an example of what MAD doctrine produces then I will have none of it.
Once again, coming from a Christ rejecter, this makes perfect sense.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Oh golly, he quotes a Hebrew epistle again. Move ON to God's program for TODAY. It's called the dispensation of the grace of God.

You can't work your way into it. You have to accept the GRACE OF GOD.
Tit 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, (5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; (6) Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; (7) That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
How many SAVIORS do you think that there are?

There is ONE savior! And that is GOD!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh golly, he quotes a Hebrew epistle again. Move ON to God's program for TODAY. It's called the dispensation of the grace of God.

Is Paul's epistle to the Romans for TODAY?

If your answer is yes, is the following verse for TODAY?

(Rom 1:16 KJV) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

If your answer is still "yes", does the gospel of Christ go to the Jew first TODAY?

If your answer is "no", then you are claiming that the epistle of Romans is NOT for TODAY?

Right Divider

Body part
Is Paul's epistle to the Romans for TODAY?

If your answer is yes, is the following verse for TODAY?

(Rom 1:16 KJV) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

If your answer is still "yes", does the gospel of Christ go to the Jew first TODAY?

If your answer is "no", then you are claiming that the epistle of Romans is NOT for TODAY?
You're as confused as ever.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Dispensationalism doesn't have the Lord Jesus Christ reigning right now. They have Him sitting at the right hand of God the Father waiting to reign.

He's not presently reigning from the throne of David over the house of Jacob, as promised.

The scripture plainly says that He is sitting at the right hand of GOD in the Father's throne in heaven.

You don't believe it.
I already know that.
Nothing new!

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.