ECT Scriptures against the false pre-tribulation rapture doctrine

glorydaz

For a start.......

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

A day in the Lord is a thousand years times 3.5 is 3500 years

So does that mean there are 3500 hills, too?

Psalm 50:10
For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He preaches a false gospel and says the true Gospel is false. That makes him accursed.

He claims Christ called him when to preach when Christ would call no one who is preaching a lie.

You have defended him, which is a very bad sign.

No one today is of the Bride of Christ. There is only those of the Body or those still in Adam. He, and you, lack that much discernment because you're both blinded ministers of Satan.

Well either I am blinded or you are.

We will see.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No need to wait, we can settle it right now:

What must we do to be saved?

Act 8:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

Act 8:14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:
Act 8:15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:
Act 8:16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
Act 8:17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

Act 8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
Act 8:36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
Act 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Act 8:38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
Act 8:39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

LA

musterion

Act 8:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

Act 8:14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:
Act 8:15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:
Act 8:16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

Act 8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
Act 8:36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
Act 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Act 8:38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
Act 8:39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

LA

Where's the grace of God and the cross of Christ preached as good news for all sinners?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

Where's the grace of God and the cross of Christ preached as good news for all sinners?

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Act 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

LA

musterion

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Act 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

LA

I see the word "grace" mentioned but where's the Cross preached as good news for Jew and Gentile sinners alike?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

LA

I see the word "grace" mentioned but where's the Cross preached as good news for Jew and Gentile sinners alike?

LA

DAN P

LA

Hi will you explain the verb in Acts 8:12 " they were " just why it is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE and in the PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD ??

I know tjat you will want to know becauise the IMPERFECT TENSE means that , that BAPTIZO started and then stopped DURING that time period and God was stopped it because the Day of PENTECOST was ENded by God Himself and the Indicative Mood says it is a FACT !!:bang::bang:

DAN P

Danoh

That is only the claim of those who accept the RCC trinity doctrine.

To be in the form of God is to be a man.

To be equal with God can only mean Christ is man or you claim two Gods.

Poor translation.

The Man Jesus was born through Mary conceived of the Holy Spirit.

(not translating)--

No man has seen God, nor has any man ascended into the Heaven of Heavens, but He who has come down from Heaven is the Spirit, by which the Son of man is in Heaven on earth....

It was by the Fathers Word that He spoke the world into existence and for a time dwelt in it.

In order for the Father to dwell in the fallen world He required a mediator, by whom the Father was reconciling the world unto Himself, but only the Son who is a man could die.etc.
LA

What you have lost in “translation” is the fact that because Nicodemus (John 3) was off-base even in verse 2, the Lord was correcting Him as to that as well.

This is why, even as the Lord reprimanded Nico, He at the same time identified Himself to him as the Son of Man in verse 13 & 14, at the same time that he alluded to what Moses had written about Him as the Son of God in verses 17 forward.

And all that is in contrast to Nico’s “Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him,” John 1:2.

Nico was off base. Jesus was not merely a “Rabbi: a teacher come from God.” He was Nathanial’s “Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel” John 1:49.

As “a master of Israel,” v. 10, Nico not only should have known Who this “man” actually was, and not only from whence He came, but of what He came for, and of what He was speaking - of Israel’s Prophesied New Covenant.

Regrettably, you, friend, remain poor company.

Right Divider

Body part

LA
LA thinks that he's a kingdom Jew.

Which tribe are you LA?

musterion

LA

Still looking for evidence that YOU consider the preaching of the Cross for the sins of all as good news. Not seeing it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep.
So do not be ignorant.
One day is AS 1000 years.
!000 years is AS as day.

It does NOT say that a day IS 1000 years.
It does NOT say that 1000 years IS a day.

Yet you think your alleged future "Millennium" is exactly 1,000 years.

You do know the words "Millennium" and "Millennium Reign" aren't in the Bible?

lifeisgood

I use Vines, Strong's Thayer's, and Wuest. (lexicon) I use the interlinear when necessary. Those books deal with the words from the original text. It's the right thing to do. How about you? Ever use those resources?

Why would I use the definitions of a Unitarian? Thayer denied the blood atonement, the Virgin birth, the deity of Christ, the Trinity, salvation by grace through faith, the sinfulness of man, the infallibility of the Scriptures.

W.E. Vine believed that it was Christ’s death and NOT his blood that redeems sinners, the same as John MacArthur.

===

The old lexicons are copyright free. This means that anyone can take their vile words and place them in a Greek or Hebrew study aid and call them their own.

Just as the current Greek text of Nestle-Aland and the United Bible Society, which underlie new versions, are nearly virtual copies of the corrupt 1881 Greek text of Westcott and Hort, so the current Greek-English Bible study tools, such as Vine’s, Strong’s, Wuest, Thayer’s, Berry’s, and Zodhiates are taken from the lexicons that were written in the mid-to-late 1800s by Liddell, Vincent, and Trench.

For example, Thayer’s Greek-English Lexicon admits that his sources include Liddell-Scott’s Greek-English Lexicon; both Berry’s Greek-English Interlinear and Vine’s Expository Dictionary used Thayer and Trench, both of which were rooted in the lexicon of Liddell-Scott.

Wuest’s Word Studies used the lexicons of Trench, Thayer, Moulton, Milligan, and Vincent. Strong use Genesius. Zodhiates’ plagiarized it so much that he was even sued for it. And on it goes.

On the RV and ASV committees Strong joined Unitarians (e.g., Thayer), a child molester (Vaughan), followers of Luciferian H.P. Blavatsky (e.g., Kingsburg, Schaff), and a horde of Bible critics (e.g., S.R. Driver), who together changed nearly 10,000 words of the text.

Strong’s Concordance definitions are often the very words of these corrupt versions and also the Koran.

Some of the latest edition of Strong’s Concordance are not even Strong’s original. In the Greek and Hebrew lexicons in the back section, they contain even more corrupt definitions from the version editors. In the main body of the concordance, which originally was correct, new editions omit important KJV usages of the word ‘Jesus’ in order to match corrupt modern versions.

(Hazardous Materials, G.A. Riplinger)

You should see the picture of some of these men all cross-dressed as women in an all boys' school.

====

Should we trust the English Holy Bible or the Muslim Arabic Koran? Brown, Driver, and Briggs opt for the Koran. “The editors were influenced by the Arabic in the determination of primary meanings and their developments…” Delitzsch said they had become a “slave of the Arabic” and he noted places where “the Arabic had been wrongly applied” (Miller, pp. 91, 100).

“But most decisive in shaping Charles A. Briggs’ mature ecumenical thinking was his introduction in Berlin to the historico-critical worldview” (Massa, Charles, p. 113). “[A]s a result of his studies in Germany, he was already moving away from biblical orthodoxy” (Lindsell, p. 185). The anti-Semitic disdain for the Old Testament, which flourished under Hitler, was seated and taught in the seminaries of Germany and Briggs was there. (See Theologians under Hitler by Robert Erickson and New Age Bible Versions by Gail Riplinger). Imagine traveling to Germany to study the Old Testament under Germans who hated both the Old Testament and the Hebrew people!