ECT Scriptures against the false pre-tribulation rapture doctrine

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Exodus 19:4 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians,

and how I bare you on eagles’ wings, and brought you unto myself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

JESUS promised to take Christians to a place in God's house ,

the NEW JERUSALEM , to a PLACE PREPARED for them.

And that PLACE PREPARED is in Revelation 3 and Rev 12 for 2 women (churches)

The Philadelphians will be Raptured First BEFORE SATAN IS CAST DOWN

and the Laodiceans will be Raptured afterwards.

JESUS, The Lord God of the Old Testament took the Hebrews on Eagles Wings.

John 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Exodus 23:20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

--Now the Question is the Timeline of Satan being Cast down which can be found on the Internet regarding Daniel's Prophecies.

Why does no body question my post?

Who is the woman in Rev 12?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
YOU were NEVER part of the Old Covenant and YOU are ALSO not part of the New.

You're right about not being part of the Old Covenant.

However, the New Covenant is in place right now. It was put in place by the shed blood of Christ Jesus at the cross.

The Apostle Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

These are between God and Israel

First off, you're clueless as to who the House of Israel was. You think all Israelites are Jews, but most importantly, you fail to understand that the Gentiles became fellowheirs with the Jews by faith. All who have faith in Christ Jesus are children of Abraham. Yet, you still look to the flesh.

Because you're a Hyper-Dispensationalist, you have to deny the New Covenant, otherwise your Hyper-Dispensationalism falls apart.

Because you deny the New Covenant, and are a follower of John Nelson Darby, you are unable to understand the most basic principles of the gospel Paul preached.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is a prophecy that will be fulfilled literally when Jesus returns to earth.

Jesus doesn't return to planet earth. Nowhere in the Bible does it say Jesus returns to planet earth.

You can't accept it as a literal prophecy because you think Jesus already returned.

Like the Dispensationalists, you don't understand the transition from flesh to spirit when the covenants changed.

You think the Old Covenant is still alive and well. You think the Jews have been living in tribulation since 70AD, and that when their tribulation is over, God picks back up with the Jews again.

You're not much different than a Darby Follower.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zechariah 14:8 is literal, you're just to deceived to understand it.

Your "interpretation" of scripture so ridiculous it's amazing.

(John 7:38) Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them."

First off, do you even know what "Living water" is?

Jesus tells us what it is:

(John 7:39) When he said "living water," he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him....

I guess you think that one day in the future, there will be two literal rivers of "Holy Spirit" flowing out of Jerusalem?

Secondly, Jesus said "as scripture has said". That means it's a prophecy from the OT. I showed you the prophecy. If you disagree, show us the prophecy Jesus was referring to.

OCTOBER23

STEKO asked,

Who is the woman in Rev 12?
------------------------------------

If you look carefully at Revelations 12 , you will see that there are many
different events going on there. It starts with a Virgin possibly representing
ISRAEL or THE FIRST CHURCH who observed JESUS going up to God.

Next, there is a Woman (Philadelphian Church) taken to a PLACE PREPARED BY GOD (JESUS) referring back to JESUS Promise to Go and Prepare a Place in God's House and to KEEP them from the Time of Testing on the Earth.

Next SATAN is Cast down to the Earth and Persecutes the Woman (church - Laodicean church) which JESUS says HE will Spue forward out of His mouth.
This Woman is given 2 Wings of a Giant Eagle (Jesus took the stubborn Hebrews out of Egypt on Eagles Wings to be with him) and the woman FLEW
to a PLACE PREPARED FOR HER) which is a 2nd Rapture after some persecution to Wake them up and cause them to be Zealous and not Lukewarm.

These 2 Churches will be taken to the New Jerusalem and trained for Rulership with Jesus
for 3 1/2 years and brought back when JESUS lands on the Mount of Olives.
------------------------
----
Exodus 19:4 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians,
and how I bare you on eagles’ wings, and brought you unto myself.

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness,(unoccupied place) where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness,(unoccupied place) into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Revelation 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, (SPUED OUT)
that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Revelation 3:14 ¶ And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

SaulToPaul 2

Once again, your KJVO causes more problems for you.

(Heb 1:2 NIV) but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

(Matt 12:32 NIV) Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

It's "age" not "world"

The end of the ages happened in 70AD.

Which is why Paul said to the people he was talking to: "for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come"

KJVO + MAD = :dizzy:

So how many ends?

genuineoriginal

Jesus doesn't return to planet earth.
Yes He does.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say Jesus returns to planet earth.

Acts 1:10-11
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.​

Like the Dispensationalists, you don't understand the transition from flesh to spirit when the covenants changed.
It is you that do not understand that prophecies must be physically fulfilled otherwise they become false prophecies.

You think the Old Covenant is still alive and well. You think the Jews have been living in tribulation since 70AD, and that when their tribulation is over, God picks back up with the Jews again.
Yes, since that is what the Bible teaches in both the Old Testament and in the New Testament.

You're not much different than a Darby Follower.
I am not a dispensationalist.

genuineoriginal

do you even know what "Living water" is?
Living water is a phrase used to speak about a body of water that has water coming in and water going out.

A river is living water because it has water coming in and water going out.

Many wells are living water because the water flows in and out of the well.

The dead sea is not living water because it only has water coming in.

A cistern is not living water because it only has water coming in.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Living water is a phrase used to speak about a body of water that has water coming in and water going out.

Correct!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes He does.

Acts 1:10-11
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.​

Nothing about coming to planet earth in the above verse

Read the rest of the Bible after Acts 1: 10-11, and you will find NOTHING about Jesus coming to planet earth.

It is you that do not understand that prophecies must be physically fulfilled otherwise they become false prophecies.

Nope.

Example:

(Isaiah 40:3-4) The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

The above prophecy was fulfilled by the ministry of John the Baptist.

Did JTB literally pave a highway in the desert for God?

Was every mountain and hill literally made low during the ministry of John the Baptist?

Yes, since that is what the Bible teaches in both the Old Testament and in the New Testament.

Nowhere in the NT will you find Jesus, Paul, Peter, John, or anyone else speaking of a future time period that has the old covenant in place.

I am not a dispensationalist.

Your eschatology is just as bad, if not worse.

genuineoriginal

Nothing about coming to planet earth in the above verse
You can add a lack of reading comprehension to your lack of sound doctrine.

Nowhere in the NT will you find Jesus, Paul, Peter, John, or anyone else speaking of a future time period that has the old covenant in place.
You haven't proven that the promises and prophecies from the Old Testament have been abolished.

Your eschatology is just as bad, if not worse.
The eschatology I believe in fits the facts, unlike your eschatology that "allegorizes" the facts in order to satisfy your desire for a Replacement Theology.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Er, no.

Jesus made it clear that "living water" was the Holy Spirit.

Jesus told the woman at the well that if she drank the living water He gave her, she would never thirst again.

Drinking water from a river does not make you never thirst again.

Maybe if you stopped thinking in the flesh, and looked to the spirit, you would see that "living water" is the Holy Spirit, and not water found in rivers, streams, creeks, etc.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You haven't proven that the promises and prophecies from the Old Testament have been abolished.

They weren't abolished, they were fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

I noticed how you completely ignored the Isaiah 40:3-4 verses in my post.

Did JTB literally pave a highway in the desert for God?

Was every mountain and hill made low during the ministry of JTB?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
If you simply read the various prophetic verses about the return Christ, you will see …
the Bible clearly teaches that believers will be gathered at His second coming …
at the end of the tribulation … and NOT at some secret return before His second coming!

Well, that is your take on it, not mine.
Your writing in big bold red seems to me, you seek to impress others? I, for one, am not impressed.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Wrong.

What kind of water makes you never thirst again?

(John 4:13,14) Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. ....

How can you read the above verse and think it is literal water?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Replacement Theology.

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

The NC has replaced the OC.

Yet for some reason, you still want to live in an obsolete and outdated covenant that disappeared for good in 70AD.