ECT Scriptures against the false pre-tribulation rapture doctrine

Danoh

Yes, because Jesus made it clear that He would come before the generation of His contemporaries passed away.

Jesus told the people He was talking to that some of them would not taste death until they saw the Son of Man coming in the clouds.

O when the Romans,
O when the Romans.
Into Jerusalem come marching in.

:devil::devil::devil::devil:

O when the Romans,
O when the Romans.
Into Jerusalem for its sin.

Oh Lord, is that you in their number,
That Tel's delusion has you in.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
O when the Romans,
O when the Romans.
Into Jerusalem come marching in.

O when the Romans,
O when the Romans.
Into Jerusalem for its sin.

Oh Lord, is that you in their number,
That Tel's delusion has you in.

That's just as stupid as all the other explanations your fellow Darby Followers have for Matt 24:34 & Matt 16:28

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, because Jesus made it clear that He would come before the generation of His contemporaries passed away.

Jesus told the people He was talking to that some of them would not taste death until they saw the Son of Man coming in the clouds.
Tet misinterprets ONE verse and forces the ENTIRE rest of the Bible to fit it. Good work.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet misinterprets ONE verse and forces the ENTIRE rest of the Bible to fit it. Good work.

A lot more than one verse.

In Matt 24:34 Jesus told the generation of His contemporaries that all the things He previously told them would be fulfilled before they passed away.

(Matt 24:34) Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

In Matt 16:28, Jesus told the people He was talking to that some of them would not die until they saw Him return:

(Matt 16:28) Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

The following verses confirm what Jesus said above:

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

(Heb 1:2) but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

(Rev 1:1) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

(Rev 22:7) "Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll."

(Rev 22:10) Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

(1 Peter 1:20) God chose him as your ransom long before the world began, but he has now revealed him to you in these last days.

You're a Darby follower, therefore you have to twist all the above verses into pretzels to make them fit Darby's false teachings (Dispensationalism)

Right Divider

Body part
A lot more than one verse.

In Matt 24:34 Jesus told the generation of His contemporaries that all the things He previously told them would be fulfilled before they passed away.

(Matt 24:34) Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

In Matt 16:28, Jesus told the people He was talking to that some of them would not die until they saw Him return:

(Matt 16:28) Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

The following verses confirm what Jesus said above:

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

(Heb 1:2) but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

(Rev 1:1) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

(Rev 22:7) "Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll."

(Rev 22:10) Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

(1 Peter 1:20) God chose him as your ransom long before the world began, but he has now revealed him to you in these last days.

You're a Darby follower, therefore you have to twist all the above verses into pretzels to make them fit Darby's false teachings (Dispensationalism)
Apparently you are completely unaware of the revelation given to Paul, which was HID IN GOD. Sorry... I hope that you hear about it someday.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Apparently you are completely unaware of the revelation given to Paul, which was HID IN GOD. Sorry... I hope that you hear about it someday.

Apparently, you don't agree with what the Apostle Paul said in the following verse:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Very confused: Squeaky, God's Truth, beloved57, Jason0047, Redeemed-777, Rightglory, DansingWall, Nang, chrysostom, glew, wordsponge, Princely, jerzy, elohiym, PneumaPsucheSoma, kayaker, IMJerusha, drws, turbosixx, Cross Reference, republicanchick, Arsenios, Hawkins, Puppet, rougueone, Dan Emanual, StanJ, Interplanner, Sancocho, Shasta, Cruciform, Robert Pate, Nazaroo, Livelystone, ZacharyB, fzappa13, iamaberean, disturbo
Totally bonkers: Gurucam, CherubRam, tetelestai
Christ deniers: Lazy afternoon, meshak, oatmeal, Caino, JosephR, freelight, csuguy, 1Mind1Spirit, genuineoriginal, Jamie, Aner
Christ haters: aikido7, Zeke, Ben Masada

On your list of people who don't follow John Nelson Darby like you do, what does a non-Darby Follower have to do in order to get his or her name in bold text?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You said I misrepresented one verse. I gave you numerous verses that support Matt 24:34, and now you're claiming of a revelation to Paul that somehow invalidates all the other verses I showed you.

Do you ever get tired making up excuses for being a Darby Follower?

Right Divider

Body part
Apparently, you don't agree with what the Apostle Paul said in the following verse:

Once again a TOTALLY confused "understanding".
1Co 10:5-12 KJV But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness. (6) Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted. (7) Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play. (8) Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand. (9) Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents. (10) Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer. (11) Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come. (12) Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
Read ALL of the scripture IN CONTEXT. That is something that you never seem to do.

Right Divider

Body part
You said I misrepresented one verse. I gave you numerous verses that support Matt 24:34, and now you're claiming of a revelation to Paul that somehow invalidates all the other verses I showed you.

You're a loser tet. Get over it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Read ALL of the scripture IN CONTEXT. That is something that you never seem to do.

I am reading it in context.

Maybe you should use a Bible version that doesn't use the word "ensamples". That way, you might not be so confused.

Here is what Paul said:

It doesn't get much plainer.

It's really easy to understand, unless you're a Darby Follower, and trying to make the Bible fit the false teachings of John Nelson Darby instead of believing what the Bible plainly says.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Maybe you should use a Bible version that doesn't use the word "ensamples". That way, you might not be so confused.

Here is what Paul said:

It's really easy to understand, unless you're a Darby Follower, and trying to make the Bible fit the false teachings of John Nelson Darby instead of believing what the Bible plainly says.

Your belief-system preaches that Christ already returned
to earth in 70AD. I've heard others say, you believed that He
returned in the form of the Roman armies?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Here is what Paul said:

I'll wager you see John Nelson Darby in your dreams correct?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You're a Preterest correct? Another word for confused.

Preter-wrest!

2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Darby, Darby, Darby. How's that?