Reverse Terrorism?

Arthur Brain

Wow...can't beat a "venomous bile in skin suits". Artie gets the award for Liberal Hate Speech. :thumb:

It's pretty much what some of you loonies amount to in essence. You don't exhibit anything resembling love, compassion or understanding and you'd gladly murder hundreds of thousands of people if you support nuking places.

I'll give you this much. 'Snowflake' really doesn't describe that type of sordid mentality so you can keep the daft little label.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Champs-Élysées

Excellent perfume

ChampsElysees3.4EDTW.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's pretty much what some of you loonies amount to in essence. You don't exhibit anything resembling love, compassion or understanding and you'd gladly murder hundreds of thousands of people if you support nuking places.

I'll give you this much. 'Snowflake' really doesn't describe that type of sordid mentality so you can keep the daft little label.
You loonies think that you can live with radical muslims and simply love them and care for them.

eider

ANOTHER ATTACK IN CANTERBURY

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...ed-police-swoop-knife-attack-children-playing

Armed cops swoop after 'knifeman drives car at children playing on Brit street'
ARMED police scrambled to a housing estate after a man armed with a knife reportedly drove a car at children.

----------------------

A friend lives near the Howe barracks and told me about this.

A 33yr old man drove through the streets waving a knife and shouting something about killing Muslims (I hear). He then drove at a group of children who scattered. People ran out of their homes to protect their children.

A helicopter was scrambled and 15 police vehicles attended.

The 33yr old man was arrested and is in custody.

--------------------------

The Howe Barracks closed about 2 years ago when the resident Scottish regiment moved out of the barracks. I believe that the barracks has been used to house refugees and other immigrants.

That's all I know........

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You loonies think that you can live with radical muslims and simply love them and care for them.

No, we think it is *loony* to use lazy generalizations rather than dealing with others on a one on one basis. Example, Fred Phelps, the Christian pastor of Westboro Baptist Church was a loony extremist, as were his family members and followers.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, we think it is *loony* to use lazy generalizations rather than dealing with others on a one on one basis. Example, Fred Phelps, the Christian pastor of Westboro Baptist Church was a loony extremist, as were his family members and followers.
Unfortunately, the facts bear out that islam is a dangerous fake religion

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope. I see the evil in islam

Like all other religions, Islam is a belief and has no power. Extremists, who come from all walks of life, have power. Not all Muslims are extremists ... and in order to prove me wrong, you would need to show how EVERY single Muslim who exists and existed has committed an act of terrorism.

I will wait for your list ... dates, times, names. Thanks.