Reverse Terrorism?

glorydaz

Eh, you and your far right ilk are just venomous bile in skin suits. This pathetic attack will only cause more unrest along with the possibility of reprisals from extremists. Meanwhile, some of you lot think there's nothing wrong with launching nukes. Pathetic, the lot of you.

Wow...can't beat a "venomous bile in skin suits". Artie gets the award for Liberal Hate Speech. :thumb:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Reverse Terrorism?

Apparently the President only condemns terrorist acts that can be attributed to Muslims - when Muslims are the victims his silence is deafening!

It would appear that its not the terrorist act to which the President object, it is the target of that act - and when that target happens to be innocent Muslims, there is no condemnation!

Foxfire

Where has "ok doser" been - Trump was highly critical of the London mayor for his handling of terrorist attacks in that city?

THAT^^^

Trump tweeted;

Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!

Because the Mayor told Londoners "there's no reason to be alarmed" by the extra police force that will be on the streets.

This just days after Trump proclaiming (confirming what the rest of the world already TOTALLY knew) that he wasn't the president of Paris!

Arthur Brain

I guess you folks are so obsessed with imagining what other people MIGHT enjoy, that it becomes your only enjoyment. What a life you lead....one I cannot force myself to even consider. :wave2:

Oh, I think you lead one that projects a lot more than you realize you give away GD. I don't gleefully anticipate the suffering of other people as some of your brethren do. As much as I despise the attitudes of far right cranks on here I don't happen to be so full of hate to entertain that which they'd gladly and publicly endorse for others.

So hey, you crack on with your wonderful life and your glowing witness for your faith.

:)