Reverse Terrorism?

Arthur Brain

Clearly this was a self-radicalized lone wolf. Anyway, the London mayor said this is just part of living in a modern city and that people shouldn’t get upset over it. It is what it is. But I’m very concerned about the backlash against the white community.

Oh please, you don't give a damn about anyone in this and your hypocrisy is monumental. You're one of the prat's on here who advocate sending nukes into the middle east so what about the backlash against the "white community" as a result of that?

Well well.
How does that feel, Muslims, when someone attacks folks out of the blue that are going about their daily lives?

About the same as anyone else who are the victims of an appalling act of violence I would imagine. Then again, you're the insidious piece of work who would launch nukes into the middle east without even a warning so I wouldn't expect anything "less" from the likes of you.

glorydaz

Oh please, you don't give a damn about anyone in this and your hypocrisy is monumental. You're one of the prat's on here who advocate sending nukes into the middle east so what about the backlash against the "white community" as a result of that?

About the same as anyone else who are the victims of an appalling act of violence I would imagine. Then again, you're the insidious piece of work who would launch nukes into the middle east without even a warning so I wouldn't expect anything "less" from the likes of you.

There ya go....that's more like what I'd expect from the likes of you. You're an angry little mixed up wanna be smart guy. There is no there there but a tooting little shill of a man.

Arthur Brain

There ya go....that's more like what I'd expect from the likes of you. You're an angry little mixed up wanna be smart guy. There is no there there but a tooting little shill of a man.

Eh, you and your far right ilk are just venomous bile in skin suits. This pathetic attack will only cause more unrest along with the possibility of reprisals from extremists. Meanwhile, some of you lot think there's nothing wrong with launching nukes. Pathetic, the lot of you.

eider

Best post of the month, I reckon.
You put 'things' just perfectly. :D

eider

Eh, you and your far right ilk are just venomous bile in skin suits. This pathetic attack will only cause more unrest along with the possibility of reprisals from extremists. Meanwhile, some of you lot think there's nothing wrong with launching nukes. Pathetic, the lot of you.

Hear him! Hear him!

Arthur, no doubt you've heard about the failed terorist attack in Paris.
And somebody has mentioned an incident in New York...?

I think it's amazing that in the Findsbury terrorist attack those Muslims detained the man and held him until the Police arrived.
For instance, if somebody ran over any of my family I'd be hard put to remain so detached and objective. All credit to those Muslims.

Arthur Brain

Hear him! Hear him!

Arthur, no doubt you've heard about the failed terorist attack in Paris.
And somebody has mentioned an incident in New York...?

I think it's amazing that in the Findsbury terrorist attack those Muslims detained the man and held him until the Police arrived.
For instance, if somebody ran over any of my family I'd be hard put to remain so detached and objective. All credit to those Muslims.

That aspect hit me too. They could have easily killed the guy in an emotive fury but they didn't. They were as civil and as restrained as it could get given the circumstances. That's what these far right fundamentalist nutcases don't get. Muslims are some of the most polite, respectful and peaceable people as you can get and all they see is the radical extremist with a bomb in his backpack, all the while denying their own heinous extremism in the process. There's no denying that Islamist extremism is a major concern but this type of attack only mirrors it.

Arthur Brain

...and :cheers: to you too..... in spirit if not in person!

What was the play about?
Much less artistic, but I wrote for a monthly mag for 15 years. Nah.... won't say which! :D

Well, the title was a bit inflammatory I suppose. It was called "Dr Stringlove - or Why Far Right Nutcases Should Never Have Clearance To Nuclear Launch Codes"...

It was a kind of romantic comedy at heart...

:eek:

Kudos for writing. :)

:cheers:

eider

Well, the title was a bit inflammatory I suppose. It was called "Dr Stringlove - or Why Far Right Nutcases Should Never Have Clearance To Nuclear Launch Codes"...

It was a kind of romantic comedy at heart...

:eek:

Kudos for writing. :)

:cheers:

Brilliant!
That should be a televised series using the blackadder caste.
I know who would be Blackadder...... Wow! and Baldrick could be ......... ah, yes...... :rotfl: