ECT Pauls teachings all came from the OT concerning Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
One Savior = One Gospel
I see seven ones in Ephesians 4 and not one of them is "one gospel". You don't get to write it in there!

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Not all messages mankind has received from God, are the Gospel message that saves souls.

God has administered to different people in different ways, to fulfill different purposes . . But for the purpose to save souls, God works solely through the covenanted good news of Jesus Christ crucified. Period.

All the Law, and the prophets, brought this Gospel message. Luke 24:44-48

There is no other means of salvation but hearing the promised, sole, everlasting, Gospel of Grace manifested in Jesus and performed by The Christ of God, alone.
The gospel of your salvation is not there! What now?

Eagles Wings

Not all messages mankind has received from God, are the Gospel message that saves souls.

God has administered to different people in different ways, to fulfill different purposes . . But for the purpose to save souls, God works solely through the covenanted good news of Jesus Christ crucified. Period.

All the Law, and the prophets, brought this Gospel message. Luke 24:44-48

There is no other means of salvation but hearing the promised, sole, everlasting, Gospel of Grace manifested in Jesus and performed by The Christ of God, alone.
Well said.

Soli Deo Gloria!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Not all gospels in the Bible are the gospel of your salvation!

I do not give you answer with any hope of helping you see the Truth, that there is One Savior and thus only One Gospel that has the power to save through that very Savior.

I only bother to counter your error, for the sake of others who read your false teachings. May God give them discernment and protect them from your spiritual interference.

SaulToPaul 2

I do not give you answer with any hope of helping you see the Truth, that there is One Savior and thus only One Gospel that has the power to save through that very Savior.

I only bother to counter your error, for the sake of others who read your false teachings. May God give them discernment and protect them from your spiritual interference.

Pious, yet void of scripture.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
:chuckle:

Impossible, as their contents differ.

So you assert . . .

You claim a distinction between Jesus Christ and His heavenly Kingdom. There is no such thing as one without the other, and both are everlasting.

So the Gospel message promising the sons of God a shared inheritance in Christ's heavenly Kingdom, is everlasting. And the Church of Jesus Christ will proclaim this same Gospel as everlasting praise and thanksgiving to God, forever and ever.

john w

Hall of Fame
They are one and the same Gospel.

The above, in response to STP's...

"I will take the gospel of the grace of God over the everlasting gospel any day of the week!"

No, they are not, Nag You made that up, again, not getting that "gospel" merely means good news.

Revelation 14:6-7 KJV 6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

The good news here?:

for the hour of his judgment is come:

It has NADA to do with the good news Paul preached-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Galatians 1:8 KJV But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

So, according to Nag, this Revelation 14:6 KJV angel, who was preaching the everlasting gospel, which is the "one and the same Gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, is accursed.

Sit.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Revelation 14:6-7 KJV 6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

The good news here?:

for the hour of his judgment is come:

"The hour of His judgment" is when He comes in the clouds and all the sons of God are caught up to Him and will remain with Him forevermore. I Thessalonians 4:16-18

This is the major comfort I have in life. I live in joyful anticipation for this coming day and hour!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
So you assert . . .

You claim distinction between Jesus Christ and His heavenly Kingdom. There is no such thing as one without the other, and both are everlasting.

So the Gospel message promising the sons of God a shared inheritance in Christ's heavenly Kingdom, is everlasting. And the Church of Jesus Christ will proclaim this same Gospel as everlasting praise and thanksgiving to God, forever and ever.

Dissecting Jesus frustrates grace. :thumb:

Danoh

They are one and the same Gospel.

There is a thing that differs in these issues.

That difference being the difference between a thing that is based on one and the same foundation, and a thing that contains one and the same content as another, or not.

One case in point of many that could be cited - Romans 3:21's "But NOW, the righteousness of God WITHOUT the law..."

That DIFFERS IN CONTENT from...

Romans 10:5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

The principle being what the Lord Himself noted as to the issue of stewards, and their respectively assigned stewardships...

Luke 12:42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

Status
Not open for further replies.