ECT Pauls teachings all came from the OT concerning Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nope.

Jer 32
27 Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Amen. After the dissolution of this earth and all things have passed away, God promises He will bring in the new heavens and earth and make all things new. See Revelation 21:1-8

This is the covenant promise Abraham looked to in faith. A heavenly city "whose builder and maker is God." Hebrews 11:10 All men of faith look for THIS city; a BETTER, that is a heavenly country. "Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them." Hebrews 11:16

So why do you want to rob the Jews of this hope of grace and the heavenly Kingdom, and insist their inheritance is earthly and marked for destruction?

Why do you withhold the true Gospel of Jesus Christ and His Bride from them?

What is your true heart motivation for insisting there are multiple gospels?

Why do you distract so strongly and persistently from the one True Gospel of Jesus Christ?

SaulToPaul 2

Amen. After the dissolution of this earth and all things have passed away, God promises He will bring in the new heavens and earth and make all things new. See Revelation 21:1-8

This is the covenant promise Abraham looked to in faith. A heavenly city "whose builder and maker is God." Hebrews 11:10 All men of faith look for THIS city; a BETTER, that is a heavenly country. "Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them." Hebrews 11:16

So why do you want to rob the Jews of this hope of grace and the heavenly Kingdom, and insist their inheritance is earthly and marked for destruction?

Why do you withhold the true Gospel of Jesus Christ and His Bride from them?

What is your true heart motivation for insisting there are multiple gospels?

Why do you distract so strongly and persistently from the one True Gospel of Jesus Christ?

Ezekiel 37
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Let God be God, and bring it to pass.
Believe God.

john w

Hall of Fame
No.

You are accursed because you curse Gods children.

and you preach another gospel which allows you to kill 600 men and retain your salvation (which is no salvation)

LA
Negative. I curse you, and all children of the devil, such as yourself, who pervert the gospel of Christ, preaching "bad news," preaching "grading on the curve" "salvation," asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for all of our sins, did not forgive us all trespasses, including murder, such as all of us are, murderers, as we murdered the Christ, but only forgave the "less worse" sins, that, of course, only you commit, such as having a bad thought, you wicked wolf-ette, being a rat, who muses, "Well, I'm a dirty rat, but I am not as dirty as my fellow rats, not committing any murder, but a few 'venial' sins, so I must be saved."

Perverter. Get off of our site.

What sins?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Ezekiel 37
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Note: The promise is to Jacob and David, who are named amongst the faithful and elect lineage of God. The earthly promise of land was fulfilled already, but the spiritual promise of the elect and their children living forever is only fulfilled in their Messianic hopes and faith in God to keep Covenant.

This prophecy is about "for ever." "David shall be their prince for ever" was fulfilled in the Incarnation of Jesus Christ, who issued forth from the loins of David. Through Christ alone will the depths of this promise be kept.

The land will not be dwelt in forever, because Scripture also reveals that God will destroy all this creation with fire. The promised Kingdom is a heavenly "country" that Jesus Christ will usher into existence, as written in Revelation 21.

Abraham was given earthly promises (fulfilled in the days of his earthly offspring) but Abraham understood God was ultimately promising him and his offspring everlasting life (the Gospel message) in a heavenly country and Kingdom. Two aspects of the covenant bond between God and Abraham. Promise of Israel, the Promised Seed who would come from David, born of a woman, who would provide remedy, reconciliation, redemption, and rescue from all temporal suffering, death, and sin.

Yes, let God be God, and bring it to pass. Believe God.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Negative. I curse you, and all children of the devil, such as yourself, who pervert the gospel of Christ, preaching "bad news," preaching "grading on the curve" "salvation," asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for all of our sins, did not forgive us all trespasses, including murder, such as all of us are, murderers, as we murdered the Christ, but only forgave the "less worse" sins, that, of course, only you commit, such as having a bad thought, you wicked wolf-ette, being a rat, who muses, "Well, I'm a dirty rat, but I am not as dirty as my fellow rats, not committing any murder, but a few 'venial' sins, so I must be saved."

What sins?

This is not your site as long as the one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ is proclaimed.

It is Christ's site . . .

(And only He has the authority to curse His creatures. You overstep your position in this life in many ways! May God show you mercy despite your terrible words.)

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, let God be God, and bring it to pass. Believe God.

Try again.

Ezekiel 37

john w

Hall of Fame
This is not your site as long as the one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ is proclaimed.

(And only He has the authority to curse His creatures. You overstep your position in this life in many ways! May God show you mercy despite your terrible words.)

So, you, again,like fellow perverter LALaw, also preach "bad news," preaching "grading on the curve" "salvation," asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for all of our sins, did not forgive us all trespasses, including murder, such as all of us are, murderers, as we murdered the Christ, but only forgave the "less worse" sins, that, of course, only you commit, such as having a bad thought, you wicked wolf-ette, being a rat, who muses, "Well, I'm a dirty rat, but I am not as dirty as my fellow rats, not committing any murder, but a few 'venial' sins, so I must be saved."

"And only He has the authority to curse His creatures. You overstep your position in this life in many ways! May God show you mercy despite your terrible words."-Nag

1. Made up:
Galatians 1 KJV
1 Paul, an apostle,......... 6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Or,

2. Nag asserts that Paul is God.

Which is it, perverter?

I curse you, and all children of the devil, Nag, like Paul did, to those who pervert the gospel of Christ.

Sit-your biblical ignorance is embarrassing. All you know is your satanic Calvinist SOF, not the bible.

My evidence? Your "posts."

What sins?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Try again.

Ezekiel 37

Can you not see a past tense reference and a future tense reference? It is there.

Past tense: ". . wherein your fathers have dwelt."

Future tense: " . . they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children . . forever."

The former has been fulfilled in history; the latter will be fulfilled in the new heavens and earth.

The latter requires resurrection, for Jacob and David were already dead. Only Jesus Christ promises resurrection to everlasting life. So the latter aspect of this prophecy can only be fulfilled in and through Him according to the one, true Gospel message.

SaulToPaul 2

Can you not see a past tense reference and a future tense reference? It is there.

Past tense: ". . wherein your fathers have dwelt."

Future tense: " . . they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children . . forever."

The former has been fulfilled in history; the latter will be fulfilled in the new heavens and earth.

The latter requires resurrection, for Jacob and David were already dead. Only Jesus Christ promises resurrection to everlasting life. So the latter aspect of this prophecy can only be fulfilled in and through Him according to the one, true Gospel message.

:chuckle:

No kidding.

You deny a future dwelling in the SAME LAND WHEREIN THEIR FATHERS DWELT.

Why?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No such thing! All of the gospels in the Bible are true, but they're not all the gospel of your salvation!

There is only one promise (Gospel) that has the power to save; the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

And this Gospel is the subject of the entire bible. All of Holy Scripture speaks of Him. Luke 24:44-47

To say otherwise, is to declare Jesus Christ to be a liar.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

How and why are YOU always wrong? I find that fact, totally amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.