ECT Pauls teachings all came from the OT concerning Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
There is a thing that differs in these issues.

That difference being the difference between a thing that is based on one and the same foundation, and a thing that contains one and the same content as another, or not.

One case in point of many that could be cited - Romans 3:21's "But NOW, the righteousness of God WITHOUT the law..."

I believe you should read Romans 3:21-31, for the point you attempt to make does not stand.

That DIFFERS IN CONTENT from...

Romans 10:5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

Nope. No difference, other than no man can achieve righteousness by keeping the Law . .not because there is no righteousness in the Law . . but because all men are unable and unwilling to live according to the righteousness of the Law (to establish the Law).

Only one Man had the virtue and capacity and power to do so, and He has imputed His righteousness (performed according to and under the Law) to us by His grace.

None of any of this changes the Gospel message of grace a whit.

john w

Hall of Fame
"The hour of His judgment" is when He comes in the clouds and all the sons of God are caught up to Him and will remain with Him forevermore. I Thessalonians 4:16-18

This is the major comfort I have in life. I live in joyful anticipation for this coming day and hour!

Made up. This is the judgment of the beast, happening after the boc has been seized by force.

Clueless, not knowing what the term "gospel" means, since it is not in her SOF.

Sit.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Made up. This is the judgment of the beast, happening after the boc has been seized by force.

Sit.

This final judgment will be the end of all things created, and all unsaved men will be resurrected to suffer the second death of hellfire, and all Christians will be resurrected to everlasting life. (John 5:28-29)

john w

Hall of Fame
This final judgment will be the end of all things created, and all unsaved men will be resurrected to suffer the second death of hellfire, and all Christians will be resurrected to everlasting life. (John 5:28-29)

Made up-the beast's judgment, you pathetic bible blender, who asserts that "it all says the same thing."

You missed it-I will slow it down for you. You "argued:"

"They are one and the same Gospel."-Nag

The above, in response to STP's...

"I will take the gospel of the grace of God over the everlasting gospel any day of the week!"

No, they are not, Nag You made that up, again, not getting that "gospel" merely means good news.

Revelation 14:6-7 KJV 6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

The good news here?:

for the hour of his judgment is come:

It has NADA to do with the good news Paul preached-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Galatians 1:8 KJV But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

So, according to Nag, this Revelation 14:6 KJV angel, who was preaching the everlasting gospel, which is the "one and the same Gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, is accursed.

Get saved, and perhaps that 2 Cor. 4;4 blindness, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV problem will leave, evil one.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The one True Gospel is the Everlasting Gospel. Revelation 14:6

Not subject to time or changed in times. For Jesus Christ, the sole Foundation and Performer of the Gospel promise, is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Yes, that is true.

The comings of Christ were revealed to believers throughout history, written in the Bible, but hidden from unbelievers.

Abraham for example is the father of the faithful, and our fellow brother who will inherit all things with us.

Abraham is not of another faith or race or anything separate to his brothers in Christ.---

Heb 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
Heb 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
Heb 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Luk 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
Luk 13:25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
Luk 13:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
Luk 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
Luk 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
Luk 13:29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.
LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Galatians 1:8 KJV But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

So, according to Nag, this Revelation 14:6 KJV angel, who was preaching the everlasting gospel, which is the "one and the same Gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, is accursed.

No.

You are accursed because you curse Gods children.

and you preach another gospel which allows you to kill 600 men and retain your salvation (which is no salvation)

LA

Interplanner

I believe you should read Romans 3:21-31, for the point you attempt to make does not stand.

One thing to note about the 'without the law' in Rom 3 would be that God is willing to credit Christ's righteousness to a believer without that believer being perfect in the law. It is 'without the law' in that sense.

Nope. No difference, other than no man can achieve righteousness by keeping the Law . .not because there is no righteousness in the Law . . but because all men are unable and unwilling to live according to the righteousness of the Law (to establish the Law).

Only one Man had the virtue and capacity and power to do so, and He has imputed His righteousness (performed according to and under the Law) to us by His grace.

None of any of this changes the Gospel message of grace a whit.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I do not give you answer with any hope of helping you see the Truth, that there is One Savior and thus only One Gospel that has the power to save through that very Savior.

I only bother to counter your error, for the sake of others who read your false teachings. May God give them discernment and protect them from your spiritual interference.
I know the "the truth" and more specifically, I know the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation. I know that it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth and that cannot be said of other gospels in the Bible!

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, saint john, per Nang "the entirety of scripture" is the gospel.

So you see, when Paul went out during Acts and preached the gospel he recited the entirety of scripture to the hearers. They had to hear all of it, and believe all of it, before they were saved.

It's a good thing Paul had a better memory than Barn reciting the Preamble.

SaulToPaul 2

I know the "the truth" and more specifically, I know the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation. I know that it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth and that cannot be said of other gospels in the Bible!

Nang is so wrapped up in pious reformation rhetoric that she cannot see the simplicity of 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).
Religion is pathetic and blinding.

Interplanner

Denying him his rightful glory on earth, in the city, and in the heavens throughout all of eternity is blasphemous. Why would you do such a thing?

He is ascended and enthroned right now, even though the 'eye of sinful man / his glory does not see.' And in the heavenly city now. Next up: NHNE.

There is no need for another go-around on old covenant equipment.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
He is ascended and enthroned right now, even though the 'eye of sinful man / his glory does not see.' And in the heavenly city now. Next up: NHNE.

There is no need for another go-around on old covenant equipment.

MADists are obsessed with earthly and material things, and forget all such is going to be destroyed by fire. They claim the earthly land promises are forever, but they cannot answer how this promise can be kept materially (they reject the spiritual answer of fulfillment), when all will be dissolved in the final judgment. II Peter 3:10-12

Nang

TOL Subscriber
:chuckle:

Nah. The LORD spent 39 chapters talking about the earth.
I dare not dismiss those promises in favor of some reformed religion.

So you deny the reality of the coming judgement of fire revealed in II Peter 3:10-12?

Status
Not open for further replies.