ECT Pauls teachings all came from the OT concerning Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is only one promise (Gospel) that has the power to save; the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Gospel equals good news. There are a lot of gospels in the Bible yet not all are the gospel of your salvation!

And this Gospel is the subject of the entire bible. All of Holy Scripture speaks of Him. Luke 24:44-47
The gospel of your salvation is not found in Luke, or Matthew, Mark, John for that matter! It was a mystery until revealed to and though the apostle Paul (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV).

To say otherwise, is to declare Jesus Christ to be a liar.
Disagreeing with you is NOT to declare God a liar, just you!

john w

Hall of Fame

It is Christ's site . . .

(And only He has the authority to curse His creatures. You overstep your position in this life in many ways! May God show you mercy despite your terrible words.)

Then why are you on "Christ's site," devilish one?

"despite your terrible words."-biblical baffoon

Like the lord Jesus Christ's "terrible words," hypocrite/viper/serpent, or Paul's, perverter, ravenous wolf, whited wall?

Clueless are you, because all you memorize, is your SOF, not the bible.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Jer 32:27 (KJV)

Oh ye of little faith?

Where in Holy Scripture does it ever say the land of Israel will be spared the final and universal judgment of God? How will Jacob and David be brought back to life along with all their descendents to live in the land that has been destroyed and has passed away?

Scripture teaches that there are only two purposes of resurrection:

" . . Those who have done good to the resurrection of (everlasting) life and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation." John 5:29

These are the words of Jesus Christ, who in context, says:

"For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself and He has authority to execute judgment also . ." John 5:26-27

There is no mention here of Jews being resurrected to return to the land. Resurrection will occur only for judgment and to determine who will inherit life in the heavenly Kingdom of God.

Only those saved by faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and His Incarnate performance of the Covenant of Grace will abide forever with Him in the New Jerusalem.

The land promises only point to the far greater promise of everlasting life to be provided by and found in by faith in the Son of God, Jesus Christ.

All my faith is in HIM . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Moses proclaimed the one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ too . . so who is resisting the teachings of Moses? Luke 24:44

john w

Hall of Fame
No such thing! All of the gospels in the Bible are true, but they're not all the gospel of your salvation!

She is clueless as to what the term "gospel" means, and thus asserts that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as it is equivalent to the Luke 9:6 KJV good news/gospel of the kingdom....

Nag: They are all the same good news's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pathetic, lazy drones, not studying the details of the book, as it all says the same thing.

Hmmphh...

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Gospel equals good news. There are a lot of gospels in the Bible yet not all are the gospel of your salvation!

"Good news" is a simplistic definition of "gospel." You would do well to investigate Covenant Theology a bit and broaden your thinking about these matters.

The gospel of your salvation is not found in Luke, or Matthew, Mark, John for that matter! It was a mystery until revealed to and though the apostle Paul (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV).

This is simply not so. It is only a forced theory and a weak one at best. It is not scriptural, therefore it is not Truth. If the Gospel does not include the words and teachings of Jesus Christ, then it is a lie . . . and you blaspheme God when you make such erroneous claims.

Disagree with me all you want, and call me a liar all you want . . but do not call Jesus Christ a liar or attempt to separate Him from the Gospel Truth that He embodied in order to save His people.

john w

Hall of Fame
Moses proclaimed the one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ too . . so who is resisting the teachings of Moses? Luke 24:44

Show us where Moses, Judas, according to you, preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Chapter, verse.

Hint 1: It's not in your "church" SOF. I know that is throwing you for a loop, scrambling, but try opening the book. Hint 2: Genesis 1:1 KJV is the beginning.

No charge. But, going forward, I charge $200 a day, plus expenses.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Good news" is a simplistic definition of "gospel."

There you go, folks.

Next up: It is simplistic, to assert that Judas preached this "one Gospel...the Gospel of Jesus Christ," although, I, Nag, cannot understand Luke 9:6 KJV, since it is not addressed in my "church" SOF.

john w

Hall of Fame
If the Gospel does not include the words and teachings of Jesus Christ, then it is a lie . . . and you blaspheme God when you make such erroneous claims.

There you go, folks-the Lord Jesus Christ's teachings, also included the law, but, according to this clueless drone, all of the bible is "the gospel."

Clueless.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Good post.

Eagles Wings

I am only recently aware of this truth, Nang.

The prophets of the Old Testament clearly point to Christ's coming as one event, even though to us it seems that events are mixed through thousands of years of history.

His birth, death, ascension, return in judgment are one event that finishes history and accomplishes God's purpose.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In my humble opinion, I tend to believe that Calvinists worship another god and another gospel. Cult comes to mind for some reason. They feel more comfortable with a god that fits their false doctrines.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Show us where Moses, Judas, according to you, preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Chapter, verse.

John 5:39
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Luke 24:27
And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

John 5:46
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

Matthew 26:56
But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am only recently aware of this truth, Nang.

The prophets of the Old Testament clearly point to Christ's coming as one event, even though to us it seems that events are mixed through thousands of years of history.

His birth, death, ascension, return in judgment are one event that finishes history and accomplishes God's purpose.

Asserting that "The prophets of the Old Testament clearly point to Christ's coming as one event," is quite a different thought, than asserting that "Moses proclaimed the one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ too . . so who is resisting the teachings of Moses? Luke 24:44."

They were written in the book, but that does not mean that all of the men of God understood it, or that they preached it. Just the opposite-the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV was hidden from the 12:

Luke 18 KJV

31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

Even the prophets did not "get it:"

1 Peter KJV

9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

We know, now, in hindsight. But that is quite different, than asserting that everyone knew about the dbr, and understood it, and preached it. They did not. Progressive revelation....and, part of the mystery ...

1 Cor. 2 KJV

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7 but we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8 which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

john w

Hall of Fame
John 5:39
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Luke 24:27
And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

John 5:46
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

Matthew 26:56
But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.

You missed it-the dbr was hid from the 12,and were clueless that He would die, and be raised.

Luke 18 KJV

31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

"Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day...." Luke 24:45 KJV

Read it:"Then"-after the fact-not before.

Post resurrection:

John 20:9 KJV For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Asserting that "The prophets of the Old Testament clearly point to Christ's coming as one event," is quite a different thought, than asserting that "Moses proclaimed the one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ too . . so who is resisting the teachings of Moses? Luke 24:44."

They were written in the book, but that does not mean that all of the men of God understood it, or that they preached it. Just the opposite-the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV was hidden from the 12:

Luke 18 KJV

Even the prophets did not "get it:"

1 Peter KJV

9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

We know, now, in hindsight. But that is quite different, than asserting that everyone knew about the dbr, and understood it, and preached it. They did not. Progressive revelation....and, part of the mystery ...

1 Cor. 2 KJV

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7 but we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8 which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

What are you really going on about?

Nang is not stealing you're salvation.

Calm down, it's not her fault you don't know how to wait patiently for Christ to be formed in you.

Yer not an Apostle, or a saint.

You're a twice dead prodigal son getting sick from eating with the pigs in the MAD slop pit.

Just not had enough yet.

Fill er up boy!

john w

Hall of Fame
What are you really going on about?

Nang is not stealing you're salvation.

Calm down, it's not her fault you don't know how to wait patiently for Christ to be formed in you.

Yer not an Apostle, or a saint.

You're a twice dead prodigal son getting sick from eating with the pigs in the MAD slop pit.

Just not had enough yet.

Fill er up boy!
Translation: I picked the punk apart, so, he takes a big bong hit, and mutters, bumbles, emotional pleas/jazz, that has NADA to do with her "argument," or his.

Take a seat, you junkie clown.

uke 18 KJV

Junkie Brucie: Well, uh, urr.....Where are my papes?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Translation: I picked the punk apart, so, he takes a big bong hit, and mutters, bumbles, emotional pleas/jazz, that has NADA to do with her "argument," or his.

Take a seat, you junkie clown.

uke 18 KJV

Junkie Brucie: Well, uh, urr.....Where are my papes?

Keep on mocking and spittin'.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.