ECT Pauls teachings all came from the OT concerning Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

What are you really going on about?

Nang is not stealing you're salvation.

Calm down, it's not her fault you don't know how to wait patiently for Christ to be formed in you.

Yer not an Apostle, or a saint.

You're a twice dead prodigal son getting sick from eating with the pigs in the MAD slop pit.

Just not had enough yet.

Fill er up boy!

Rotfl

That was funny; I give you that o ever clueless one.

john w

Hall of Fame
Keep on mocking and spittin'.

:)

Post resurrection:

"And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not." Luke 24:9-11 KJV

Brucie the Junkie: Well, uh, ur.....Everyone knew...Anyone know where my bong is, you see, well, uh, urrr....?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Post resurrection:

"And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not." Luke 24:9-11 KJV

Brucie the Junkie: Well, uh, ur.....Everyone knew...Anyone know where my bong is, you see, well, uh, urrr....?

Mary knew.

10When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.

11For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.

12For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial.

13Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

14Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,

15And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.

16And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.

Danoh

Mary knew.

10When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.

12For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial.

13Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

15And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.

Nope

john w

Hall of Fame
Mary knew.

That is the gospel, good news, of the kingdom, junkie, the same good news Judas preached, which is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.The good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, must include....

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Of course, you are another drone, that is clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel," and thus think..."Well, there is only one piece of good news in the bible....Professor Judas/Demas told me so....And I'll be just fine, you, see, well, ur.....Where are my papes!!??"

Of course, the junkie cannot point to where this is happening, today:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Luke 10:40
But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

Luke 10:41
And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

42But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Danoh

That is the gospel, good news, of the kingdom, junkie, the same good news Judas preached, which is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.The good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, must include....

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Of course, you are another drone, that is clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel," and thus think..."Well, there is only one piece of good news in the bible....Professor Judas/Demas told me so....And I'll be just fine, you, see, well, ur.....Where are my papes!!??"

It's that one word "gospel" - throws them off every time :chuckle:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Death
Burial
Resurrection

The Gospel is the testimony of Jesus Christ period.

Danoh

Luke 10:40
But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

Luke 10:41
And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

42But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Right; her having dealt with Him as Who He was - she was acknowledging He was Israel's Prophesied Christ - that shall not be taken from her.

Try again...

john w

Hall of Fame
Keep on mocking and spittin'.

:)
Post resurrection:

John 20 KJV
6 Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie, 7 and the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself. 8 Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed. 9 For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

Junkie Jeff: Well, that's just your opinion....Where is my line?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Of course, you are another drone, that is clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel," and thus think..."Well, there is only one piece of good news in the bible....Professor Judas/Demas told me so....And I'll be just fine, you, see, well, ur.....Where are my papes!!??"[/B]

Ummmm..... just where again is that kingdom Jesus preached?

Of course, the junkie cannot point to where this is happening, today:

:rotfl: Just did, then you repeated it.:idea:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Right; her having dealt with Him as Who He was - she was acknowledging He was Israel's Prophesied Christ - that shall not be taken from her.

Try again...

You'll get it when the seven devils are cast out.

He had already done it for Mary.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Gospel is the testimony of Jesus Christ period.

Made up. There is plenty of good news in the book, that is void of all 3 components of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Judas, according to rebel Jeff:" Hey everyone! Good news! The master is going to die, be raised again for our justification! Believe this "good news" I am preaching, the death, burial, resurrection, even though it is hid from me, which the master told me, and the 11 to preach, to be justified!!! Well, gotta go, as my stock broker is bullish on silver, and need to pick up some silver at market!!!!"

Luke 9 KJV

1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Satanic Jeff, asserting that Judas preached the dbr.

"period"

That settles it. Wow! Such debating....

Jeff the Junkie:Well, uh, urr....

john w

Hall of Fame
Ummmm..... just where again is that kingdom Jesus preached?

:rotfl: Just did, then you repeated it.:idea:

Jeff: Judas preached...

" Hey everyone! Good news! The master is going to die, be raised again for our justification! Believe this "good news" I am preaching, the death, burial, resurrection, even though it is hid from me, which the master told me, and the 11 to preach, to be justified!!! Well, gotta go, as my stock broker is bullish on silver, and need to pick up some silver at market!!!!"

=satanic, for all to view, as he asserts that there is just one piece of good news in the book.

Even satan did not know of the implications of the dbr:

1 Cor. 2:
6Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Jeff the Junkie: They all knew, you see, well, uh, urr.....Time for another sound byte, cliche, to serve up to those wacko MADists......

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Post resurrection:

John 20 KJV
6 Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie, 7 and the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself. 8 Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed. 9 For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

Duh.

Junkie Jeff: Well, that's just your opinion....Where is my line?

John 3:8
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Danoh

Jeff: Judas preached...

" Hey everyone! Good news! The master is going to die, be raised again for our justification! Believe this "good news" I am preaching, the death, burial, resurrection, even though it is hid from me, which the master told me, and the 11 to preach, to be justified!!! Well, gotta go, as my stock broker is bullish on silver, and need to pick up some silver at market!!!!"

=satanic, for all to view, as he asserts that there is just one piece of good news in the book.

Even satan did not know of the implications of the dbr:

1 Cor. 2:
6Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Jeff the Junkie: They all knew, you see, well, uh, urr.....Time for another sound byte, cliche, to serve up to those wacko MADists......

Watch him respond that he is not a prince of this world - the man is completely clueless :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
"The Gospel is the testimony of Jesus Christ period."-Jeff the Junkie

Jeff: You go, Judas!!!!!!!Preach the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, saint Jude!!!!!!

Luke 9:6 KJV

Jeff: It all says the same thing, all the same good news!!!!!!!And all pot is the same!!!!!!!Groovy...

Status
Not open for further replies.