LGBT dance party outside Mike Pences home - like Sodom and Gomorrah

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
it appears the progress you think is admirable is the freedom to act like perverts in public

ok doser

While it's attitudes such as this which brings about the necessities of public demonstration.

so the progress you are referring to is the changing of attitudes to make public demonstrations of perversity acceptable?

quip

BANNED
Banned
There's nothing perverted about dancing...they're just expressing it as a homosexual theme.

And that's your (and Pence's) problem with it...isn't it?

quip

BANNED
Banned
i don't like people flaunting their perversity - regardless of whether they are homo or hetero - in public

so once again i will ask you:

what "progress" are you referring to?

So, this is about twerking exclusively? Or perhaps people "flaunting" their perversion?

So why not start your own thread on twirking...no matter it's sexual motives?

ok doser

So, this is about twerking exclusively? Or perhaps people "flaunting" their perversion?

So why not start your own thread on twirking...no matter it's sexual motives?

as i said before, it's ok for you to say you don't know :idunno:

quip

BANNED
Banned
and you haven't answered my single question:

what "progress"?

I shouldn't have to.

Public officials such as the vice president of the US should not be a threat to the rights bestowed upon the people. Pence represents a strong threat against the strides homosexuals gained in this regard within the last administration.

Now your turn.

ok doser

Public officials such as the vice president of the US should not be a threat to the rights ...

what "rights" are threatened by pence?

and you have questions scattered all over - collate them and i'll address them

glorydaz

I shouldn't have to.

Public officials such as the vice president of the US should not be a threat to the rights bestowed upon the people. Pence represents a strong threat against the strides homosexuals gained in this regard within the last administration.

Now your turn.

Those "rights" you speak of should never have been given. They have the right to keep their sexuality to themselves....just like the rest of us do. They don't have the right to inflict their outlandish behaviour on the rest of us.