LGBT dance party outside Mike Pences home - like Sodom and Gomorrah

glorydaz

I say , GOOD FOR THEM !!! Mike Pence is one of the most vicious anti-gay bigots in America . He ha done everything in his power to deny rights to gay people as governor of Indiana.
He may be a "Bible-believing Christian," but his bigotry makes him lousy one . He's a piece of
work !
In addition, there is creditable evidence thatPence is a repressed gay man himself and as a practicing gay man earlier in his life and still has strong homosexual urges . This just goes to show you how the more hostile you are to gay people, the more likely you are to be a repressed or closeted gay person yourself .
Pence actually wants to use GOVERNMENT FUNDING for bogus " conversion therapy " of young gays , which is an outrage . You cannot make a gay person straight, period, just as you cannot make a straight person gay . All so-called ex-gays have been brainwashed and they always revert before long . And many have been shamed and humiliate into committing suicide . This is why "conversion therapy " should be illegal, not only for teenagers, but people of any age .
Having such a bigot as V.P. is terrible for America . No better than having a racist bigot who hates black people or a rabid anti-Semite . This sets an extremely poor example for other Americans.
We know Trump is not really a homophobe , but he's so hungry for power he doesn't care if he has to use vicious homophobic bigots to get it . Trump is totally amoral and will do anything to get the power he craves .

What a bunch of liberal dung. :down:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
There right to marry whom one wishes..
For starters.

pence won't let them marry whoever they choose?

he's the veep - how's that sposed to work?

Collated

So, this is about twerking exclusively?

No

Or perhaps people "flaunting" their perversion?

Yes

So why not start your own thread on twirking...no matter it's sexual motives?

I might

ok doser

Those "rights" you speak of should never have been given. They have the right to keep their sexuality to themselves....just like the rest of us do. They don't have the right to inflict their outlandish behaviour on the rest of us.

exactly - i'd be as offended if it was miley cyrus up there twerking her gross butt in the cameras

oh wait - she's gay now, isn't she

quip

BANNED
Banned
Those "rights" you speak of should never have been given. They have the right to keep their sexuality to themselves....just like the rest of us do. They don't have the right to inflict their outlandish behaviour on the rest of us.

Pence no doubt feels the same. And you wonder why the protest?! :doh:

ok doser

and what are they expecting to accomplish?

he's gonna look out his window at some gross fag in leather chaps twerking and think "oh, i should rethink my position"? :freak:

quip

BANNED
Banned
pence won't let them marry whoever they choose?

he's the veep - how's that sposed to work?

Read above. Pence is a strong voice among an administration of voices against homosexuality
You do the math.

PS are you ok with homosexuality i.e. in their marriages and consenting sex..etc.as long as they don't publicly "flaunt" such?

glorydaz

You had all the rights you needed many years ago. Now you're going after ours. The right to a stroll down the street without having to watch two men smooching like teenagers at the drive in. The right to have bathrooms specific to one's real gender. The right to not have to watch a drag queen screaming at our house while he/she gyrates to a crazed mob.

Yes, I do wonder why you protest? Why must you inflict your sexuality on the rest of us?

I'll tell you why. You're attention whores.

quip

BANNED
Banned
and what are they expecting to accomplish?

he's gonna look out his window at some gross fag in leather chaps twerking and think "oh, i should rethink my position"? :freak:

The same as all protesters...change, To be free to live without bigotry and hatred.

glorydaz

The same as all protesters...change, To be free to live without bigotry and hatred.

Good luck with that. I'm not free to live without bigotry and hatred because I'm a Trump supporter. There is more hate flying around toward us than there is toward you. MUCH MORE.

ClimateSanity

Read above. Pence is a strong voice among an administration of voices against homosexuality
You do the math.

PS are you ok with homosexuality i.e. in their marriages and consenting sex..etc.as long as they don't publicly "flaunt" such?

People should be able to control what they have no way of avoiding when it comes to visual displays of sexuality.

ClimateSanity

Good luck with that. I'm not free to live without bigotry and hatred because I'm a Trump supporter. There is more hate flying around toward us than there is toward you. MUCH MORE.

No one is free to live without bigotry and hatred. ...only violations against their rights.

ok doser

so this is the "progress" you're referring to?

they're flaunting their perversity in the hopes of changing people's minds so they can be "free to live without bigotry and hatred"? :freak:

not very bright, are they?

quip

BANNED
Banned
You had all the rights you needed many years ago. Now you're going after ours. The right to a stroll down the street without having to watch two men smooching like teenagers at the drive in. The right to have bathrooms specific to one's real gender. The right to not have to watch a drag queen screaming at our house while he/she gyrates to a crazed mob.

If you're so morally above them then simply show some grace, humility and - in your case- maturity to walk on by.

Why must you inflict your sexuality on the rest of us?

Because you must inflict your moral righteousness on them. :idunno:

I'll tell you why. You're attention whores.

Sure, can't much blame em, they've been forced underground for decades.

quip

BANNED
Banned
so this is the "progress" you're referring to?

they're flaunting their perversity in the hopes of changing people's minds so they can be "free to live without bigotry and hatred"? :freak:

Sure...Self-serving spin aside I think you're catching on.

not very bright, are they?
Inevitably some...much like their detractors. Still irrelevant though.