LGBT dance party outside Mike Pences home - like Sodom and Gomorrah

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Then that's your issue to un-burden upon yourself...not theirs to conform to.

you asked, i answered

kinda silly of you to think anybody's gonna change their opinions about sexual perversity on a board like this

ok doser

but my point stands - just as nobody should expect changed minds here, it seems equally silly for them to think that their disgusting behavior will do anything to further their desire to be accepted

musterion

We gave them tolerance decades ago with the counter promise that they would keep it in the bedroom. They were lying, never intended to. No reason to believe anything else they say is proved by the fact that they're now willing to force people to agree or shut up.

quip

BANNED
Banned
but my point stands - just as nobody should expect changed minds here, it seems equally silly for them to think that their disgusting behavior will do anything to further their desire to be accepted

Typical composition error. Change does occur if only slowly and incrementally. Strides in civil rights have shown this to be so.

ok doser

Typical composition error.

i don't know what you mean

Change does occur if only slowly and incrementally.

in both directions

you're assuming that an increased toleration for perversity is a change in the right direction

others disagree

Strides in civil rights have shown this to be so.

who was more successful in moving along the civil rights movement - peaceful protesters like mlk or radicals like huey?

quip

BANNED
Banned
i don't know what you mean

Well in this particular instance, you asserting what happens here must happen on the whole, is a common fallacy.

in both directions

you're assuming that an increased toleration for perversity is a change in the right direction

others disagree

You mean resistance specifically to change...of course. Wars have been waged

Yet, we all must move forward together, progress eventually prevails.

who was more successful in moving along the civil rights movement - peaceful protesters like mlk or radicals like huey?

I don't know...both had their place.

ok doser

Well in this particular instance, you asserting what happens here must happen on the whole, is a common fallacy.

ah, i see

i dint do that

You mean resistance specifically to change...of course. Wars have been waged

Yet, we all must move forward together, progress eventually prevails.

stalin, lenin and trotsky said similar things a hundred years ago when they thought they were building a society that would solve the problems of society

quip

BANNED
Banned
stalin, lenin and trotsky said similar things a hundred years ago when they thought they were building a society that would solve the problems of society

Well, you've dropped names to a wide degree.

No one's claiming perfection...though the homosexual "agenda" is far less ambitious than the latter two. :chuckle:

dodge

I shouldn't have to.

Public officials such as the vice president of the US should not be a threat to the rights bestowed upon the people. Pence represents a strong threat against the strides homosexuals gained in this regard within the last administration.

Now your turn.

Strides deeper into depravity ! I would not call that a good thing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
We gave them tolerance decades ago with the counter promise that they would keep it in the bedroom. They were lying, never intended to. No reason to believe anything else they say is proved by the fact that they're now willing to force people to agree or shut up.

Take it up with Mike Pence, he has no problem with it.

VP Mike Pence Cheers Trump on LGBT Rights

“I think throughout the campaign, President Trump made it clear that discrimination would have no place in our administration. I mean, he was the very first Republican nominee to mention the LGBTQ community at our Republican National Convention and was applauded for it. And I was there applauding with him.
“I think the generosity of his spirit, recognizing that in the patriot’s heart, there’s no room for prejudice is part of who this president is.”

-Mike Pence
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4933332&viewfull=1#post4933332