LGBT dance party outside Mike Pences home - like Sodom and Gomorrah

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
from the second link:

The streets leading to Pence's house were blocked a few blocks away, so protestors did not make it to the house itself.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Its legal as long as the protesters stay off private property. They can display pretty much any material they want to and they are protected. I know this because the Colorado Right to Life were staked out in front of the house of a doctor who did abortions for a significant period of time. Their presence was challenged by the doctor and the neighbors and legally, as long as the protestors followed the rules, they could not be removed no matter how harassing they were.

Rules like blocking the streets and blaring loud music?

ok doser

[redacted) said:
This would absolutely not be allowed in our neighborhood. No way. We have tons of little kids and elderly. Our Police and Fire are awesome!

:think:

lighting the [redacted] on [redacted]...

i like it! :thumb:

Last edited:

ok doser

good point

it would just put a lot of carbon in the atmosphere and contribute to ....

well, more carbon in the air :idunno:

quip

BANNED
Banned
This would absolutely not be allowed in our neighborhood. No way. We have tons of little kids and elderly. Our Police and Fire are awesome!

All the more reason to visit your neighborhood enmass with a subculture that you're won't to hold a blind eye to.

Eagles Wings

All the more reason to visit your neighborhood enmass with a subculture that you're won't to hold a blind eye to.
I'm pretty much a simple person and think that people ought to just behave well. I wouldn't want a big pro-life rally with hundreds of people blocking the streets either. Nor a parade or a carnival. There are better places to rally than neighborhood streets.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I'm pretty much a simple person and think that people ought to just behave well.

Symptomatic, not a curative!

I wouldn't want a big pro-life rally with hundreds of people blocking the streets either. Nor a parade or a carnival. There are better places to rally than neighborhood streets.

Stunt the property values eh?

quip

BANNED
Banned
I don't have the cure. I am humbly thankful for working and living in an area with mostly stable property values, although they fluctuate with the housing market.

Let's get under the hood...shall we? Do the LGBT community behave badly in your opinion as such?