Jesus is God !

God's Truth

so when James, leader of the first church of Jerusalem,one of the three elders of the 12, teaches Jesus, his own brother, was tempted as one of us, Jesus was in fact not tempted as one of us being as He was not one of us. looks like you have found another error in scripture. i guess James just didnt know his own brother, its a shame we dont have a time machine and you could go back and correct James on this error.

Show where I said Jesus was not tempted.

I said Jesus was led to the desert to be tempted.

Have you ever been led to the desert to be tempted?

glorydaz

I have been meaning to ask you this:

What makes you think I have been taught that by traditional folks who do not know any better?

And why are they wrong....haven't there been true men of God in the times past who believe and taught this same thing. Just because it may be the majority opinion doesn't mean it is wrong. I am no traditionalist by any stretch of the imagination. But I don't believe a doctrine because, well the old teaching are crap as it seems you like to do. Your just being different. I know how this game is played.

Joesph Smith did it,

The Campbell's did it.

Rutherford did it..

Keypurr considers himself special...smarter than every other man who ever walked this earth. :rolleyes:

keypurr

You do not know that....

This whole chapter is about the one and only Jesus...

and your in denial...why?
Got to do a little reading last night, it seems the Greek word translated as "begotton" means one of a kind in Greek.

That requires further study, only the logos would be one of a kind.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

glorydaz

Show where I said Jesus was not tempted.

I said Jesus was led to the desert to be tempted.

Have you ever been led to the desert to be tempted?

Notice Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness.

You claim Jesus is the Spirit, but, in truth, He was led BY THE SPIRIT.

Matthew 4:1
Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.​

keypurr

Wrong Keypurr. Scripture says the Word was in the beginning! He is not the created word, He is the eternal Word.
Eternal means before time, the word did exist before time as we know it, but Jesus did not.

Your theology is shallow BR. Jesus was not the word, the word was in Jesus from the dove at his anointing.

keypurr

I have been meaning to ask you this:

What makes you think I have been taught that by traditional folks who do not know any better?

And why are they wrong....haven't there been true men of God in the times past who believe and taught this same thing. Just because it may be the majority opinion doesn't mean it is wrong. I am no traditionalist by any stretch of the imagination. But I don't believe a doctrine because, well the old teaching are crap as it seems you like to do. Your just being different. I know how this game is played.

Joesph Smith did it,

The Campbell's did it.

Rutherford did it..
Most of us grew up in Christian churches. Our roots are there, but some of us grew up to be closer to the light.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Eternal means before time, the word did exist before time as we know it, but Jesus did not.

Your theology is shallow BR. Jesus was not the word, the word was in Jesus from the dove at his anointing.

Your theology is just plain wrong. It makes no sense. You need to reevaluate the whole of your thought pattern. Study to show yourself approved. :poly:

keypurr

Keypurr considers himself special...smarter than every other man who ever walked this earth. :rolleyes:
Not so friend, but I feel enlighten because God has given me some understanding about his scriptures. I grew in wisdom only because I prayed real hard for over seventy years.

God's Truth

Not so friend, but I feel enlighten because God has given me some understanding about his scriptures. I grew in wisdom only because I prayed real hard for over seventy years.

Praying real hard does not give someone wisdom.

Praying real hard for a long time does not give someone wisdom.

If you had wisdom, why didn't you know that is not how you get wisdom?

keypurr

Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.​
I do not recall saying Jesus was the spirit logos.

Jesus received the logos and was given the power and wisdom of his Father. That all happened at his anointing. That is when he became the Christ.

God's Truth

...because Jesus is God COME AS A MAN and had limits as a man, but then was BAPTIZED with the SPIRIT AND WITH POWER.

You claim you have the Holy Spirit, you can claim that, but I know you don't have any power.

keypurr

You are conflating two things. A human son (basically just a vessel) and a spirit son (which the scriptures don't mention)
I disagree doc, the spirit so is all through scriptures.

All things were created by the Father through his spirit son. Consider: Gen 1, the spirit of God move across the face of the waters......

Who is the Son in Heb 1 that laid the foundation of the Unlverse? Who and what is the express image in verse 3?
Who is the son in Col 1:15?

Should I go on?

keypurr

Praying real hard does not give someone wisdom.

Praying real hard for a long time does not give someone wisdom.

If you had wisdom, why didn't you know that is not how you get wisdom?
Wisdom can be a gift friend. So get it, some do not.

Some get a calling to preach this and some to preach that. I share what has been given to me and I put it on your table, digest it if you wish, or discard it and remain in darkness.

keypurr

...because Jesus is God COME AS A MAN and had limits as a man, but then was BAPTIZED with the SPIRIT AND WITH POWER.

You claim you have the Holy Spirit, you can claim that, but I know you don't have any power.
Your off base GT, I prayed for understanding, not power.

keypurr

Jesus, Jesus and Jesus.....next?

Go ahead, it still all points to Jesus
Nope, only partly.

The express image of an invisible spirit is another spirit, not a man. The spirit son and the flesh son make Jesus Christ. The spirit son, logos, became flesh. Jesus was born,not sent. The logos was sent from above to dwell in the body prepared for him. Heb 10:5.

drbrumley

Nope, only partly.

The express image of an invisible spirit is another spirit, not a man. The spirit son and the flesh son make Jesus Christ. The spirit son, logos, became flesh. Jesus was born,not sent. The logos was sent from above to dwell in the body prepared for him. Heb 10:5.

I know what your saying...to me, your telling God He can't come as the 2nd person in the trinity. Thereby locking Him up in you nice box you made for him.