Jesus is God !

Right Divider

Body part
You have no clue who or what the WORD is.
The Word was God.... just like the Bible says.

And the word was O God or a god.
Baloney! ... anything but the truth, eh keypurr?

The Bible says that AND THE WORD WAS GOD.... you can TRY to pervert it, but yours is a LIE.

Though I do enjoy the utter HYPOCRISY of your claim that trinitarians make more than one God when you NOW CLAIM that the Word as "a god".

But you will not understand that also.
I understand your LIE perfectly well.

keypurr

The Bible says that AND THE WORD WAS GOD.... you can TRY to pervert it, but yours is a LIE.

Though I do enjoy the utter HYPOCRISY of your claim that trinitarians make more than one God when you NOW CLAIM that the Word as "a god".

I do not dispute that the word is a form of God as told in Phil 2, but Jesus is not the word. The word was in Jesus snd speaking through him. The word is "a" God, but not the true God. The Trinity is a great thing for children to believe, like Santa or the Easter Bunny, but when we grow up it is time to see the folly of it.

I am many things RD, but a liar is not one of them.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

Tell me what the "O God" is in Heb 1.

Why not just the word "God"?

I'm waiting for your answer.

Right Divider

Body part
I do not dispute that the word is a form of God as told in Phil 2, but Jesus is not the word.
More weasel words.

The Bible does NOT say that the Word that was made flesh was "a form of God". It says that He WAS GOD.

The word was in Jesus snd speaking through him.
More mystic nonsense. The WORD WAS GOD and the WORD WAS MADE FLESH.

The word is "a" God, but not the true God.
So your heretical anti-trinitarian doctrine has multiple "gods", but you say that this is what trinitarians believe. You're a lying mess!

The Trinity is a great thing for children to believe, like Santa or the Easter Bunny, but when we grow up it is time to see the folly of it.

You are many things and one of them is a LIAR.

keypurr

Because there is no need to satisfy a heretic.

It's a QUOTE from the Psalms:
Ps 45:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(45:6) Thy throne, O God, [is] for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom [is] a right sceptre.

It is declaring the Son of God to BE GOD.

When you do not have an answer you strike like a snake to distract away from the subject. If you do not wish to share or debate ehy are you here?

No Hebrews is not saying the son is God, did you notice the next verse!

God, your God...............

O God has a God, there is only one true God.
Does that tell you anything?

You should not call someone a liar because your to stupid to understand scripture.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not So JR, I knew all about your thoughts, I lived with them for many years. You and others have shown me nothing that can disprove my beliefs. You quote verses and twist them to fit your Trinity onto place. Jesus and his Apostles never taught us about a three piece God.

You just support the same old fairytales from our first few centuries forefathers. That is old hat stuff that simply is not true.

How were you duped?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not dispute that the word is a form of God as told in Phil 2, but Jesus is not the word. The word was in Jesus snd speaking through him. The word is "a" God, but not the true God. The Trinity is a great thing for children to believe, like Santa or the Easter Bunny, but when we grow up it is time to see the folly of it.

You deny the first verse of John. You my friend are a heretic only meaning you believe in false truth. You do not believe in the Jesus of the Bible. "In the beginning was the Word. The word was with God and the Word was God". What do you not understand?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The word is "a" God, but not the true God.

Your theology is incorrect.
God created no other God.

Isaiah 43:10 KJV
(10) Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

keypurr

You deny the first verse of John. You my friend are a heretic only meaning you believe in false truth. You do not believe in the Jesus of the Bible. "In the beginning was the Word. The word was with God and the Word was God". What do you not understand?

How do I deny the first verse in John?

keypurr

Your theology is incorrect.
God created no other God.

Isaiah 43:10 KJV
(10) Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

I am not the one who created another God, the RCC did that 16 centuries ago.

I never said God created another God, there is no other God but YHWH.. But he did create his express image and gave it his fullness. Then he used that image to create everything else. His spirit son is a Godlike creature but not God. Jesus told you who the only true God is in John 17:3. God is what folks should worship, not the church or its traditions.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How do I deny the first verse in John?

What does it say Keypurr?

John 1:1 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

It says the Word was in the beginning, the Word is eternal.
It says the eternal Word was with the Eternal God.
It says the eternal Word was God.

It is the same today Keypurr. The Word is God. If you believe differently you are in unbelief.

keypurr

What does it say Keypurr?

John 1:1 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

It says the Word was in the beginning, the Word is eternal.
It says the eternal Word was with the Eternal God.
It says the eternal Word was God.

It is the same today Keypurr. The Word is God. If you believe differently you are in unbelief.

This is what it says my friend:

ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT

YOCHANAN (JOHN)
Chapter 1
1. In the beginning was the Miltha. And that Miltha was with Elohim. And Elohim was that Miltha.
2. This was with Elohim in the beginning.
3. Everything existed through his hands……….

Miltha refers to the “Manifestation” of the Ruach haKodesh within Mashiyach. The physical body of Mashiyach is not the Word of YHWH, but his words and actions demonstrate the Will and Word of YHWH, which upholds observance of Torah.

Miltha is the spiritual son of Elohim (God).
Mashiyach refers to Messiah Y’shua (Jesus Christ)
YHWH is the name of the most high God.
Ruach haKodesh is the Holy Spirit.
Elohim is God or a god, it can refer to more than the creator.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

YOCHANAN (JOHN)
Chapter 1
1. In the beginning was the Miltha. And that Miltha was with Elohim. And Elohim was that Miltha.

Miltha refers to the “Manifestation” of the Ruach haKodesh within Mashiyach. The physical body of Mashiyach is not the Word of YHWH, but his words and actions demonstrate the Will and Word of YHWH, which upholds observance of Torah.

Where does it say that the milths is the spiritual son of God?

Right Divider

Body part
When you do not have an answer you strike like a snake to distract away from the subject. If you do not wish to share or debate ehy are you here?

No Hebrews is not saying the son is God, did you notice the next verse!

God, your God...............

O God has a God, there is only one true God.
Does that tell you anything?

You should not call someone a liar because your to stupid to understand scripture.
Since you cannot understand the Bible, this makes sense that you don't understand it when people use the Bible.

The Father is God.
The Son is God.
The Holy Spirit is God.
There is ONE God.
Each one is NOT 1/3 God.
They are each FULLY and COMPLETELY God.

Right Divider

Body part

YOCHANAN (JOHN)
Chapter 1

John was written in GREEK.