Jesus is God !

God's Truth

Wisdom can be a gift friend. So get it, some do not.

Again, no one gets the gift because they prayed for it for a long time, as you said.

Some get a calling to preach this and some to preach that. I share what has been given to me and I put it on your table, digest it if you wish, or discard it and remain in darkness.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

If you had wisdom then how is it you think you got it for praying for a long time?

God's Truth

Jesus saves those who believe and obeys, and it is to them who ask and receive wisdom.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Psalm 119:100]I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

Proverbs 3:32 For the LORD detests the perverse but takes the upright into his confidence.

Proverbs 1:23 Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings.

See Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

jaybird

Show where I said Jesus was not tempted.

I said Jesus was led to the desert to be tempted.

Have you ever been led to the desert to be tempted?

tempted is not the issue and we both know this, its that little part after, He was tempted JUST AS WE ARE. whats that mean when it says "just as we are"?

are you going to just keep dodging this, maybe reply with the commandment thou shall not steal, or some other random passage that has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

God's Truth

tempted is not the issue and we both know this, its that little part after, He was tempted JUST AS WE ARE. whats that mean when it says "just as we are"?

are you going to just keep dodging this, maybe reply with the commandment thou shall not steal, or some other random passage that has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

You know you were shown wrong and are trying to act now like I am dodging something. You tried to involve yourself in marghig's confusion.

Jesus was led in the desert to be tempted. That is when and where he was tempted. Marhig goes against that.

jaybird

You know you were shown wrong and are trying to act now like I am dodging something. You tried to involve yourself in marghig's confusion.

Jesus was led in the desert to be tempted. That is when and where he was tempted. Marhig goes against that.

lol i was proven wrong yet i am not the one that keeps avoiding the question again, and a gain and again.

God's Truth

lol i was proven wrong yet i am not the one that keeps avoiding the question again, and a gain and again.

I'll explain it to you again.

I said Jesus was led in the desert to be tempted.

That is when he was tempted.

Marhig argued against that.

Now what is your problem?

keypurr

I know what your saying...to me, your telling God He can't come as the 2nd person in the trinity. Thereby locking Him up in you nice box you made for him.

No doc, what I see is one God, one boss. I see his Son as his assistant. There is only one big boss. The boss is not in three pieces. The boss has absolute power for only he is the boss.

I can never go back to being a Trinity believer again. Christ obeys his Father's every wish. I am trying to open the box of tradition to expose the mistakes our Forefathers made.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

drbrumley

No doc, what I see is one God, one boss. I see his Son as his assistant. There is only one big boss. The boss is not in three pieces. The boss has absolute power for only he is the boss.

I can never go back to being a Trinity believer again. Christ obeys his Father's every wish. I am trying to open the box of tradition to expose the mistakes our Forefathers made.

Our forefathers? Who said they made a mistake? How do you know you're not making one now?

keypurr

Again, no one gets the gift because they prayed for it for a long time, as you said.

If you had wisdom then how is it you think you got it for praying for a long time?

Everything comes from our God friend. Salvation is a gift, so is wisdom. Some here on TOL are much more worthy than I to be blessed with the limited understanding that I have. One can read and study but just can not learn, I speak from experience. Spelling is my weak point. But somehow I was selected to see a little section of the scriptures to share. At my age, even though I have read the Bible at least dozen time, I have not been able to remember all that I have learned.

Trust me, prayer works if it is his desire to grant them.

keypurr

Our forefathers? Who said they made a mistake? How do you know you're not making one now?

Consider when the church was just starting out the majority were pagans. The Romans controlled everything. In the fourth century the Emperor wanted to unify the religions to stabilize the population. Even though he himself was a pagan priest he forced the RCC to meet his demands. To do so truth was changed to allow the church to flourish. The Trinity became law in the church, so did Sunday worship. Error filled traditions were started which are still alive and well in the churches today. Knowledge has increased over the years, we now have the tools to find the truths that have been buried in the muck of tradition. Computers open up our ability to learn much more than our forefathers.

In those days, folks thought the world was flat and was the center of the Universe. We now know the truth.

God's Truth

Everything comes from our God friend. Salvation is a gift, so is wisdom. Some here on TOL are much more worthy than I to be blessed with the limited understanding that I have. One can read and study but just can not learn, I speak from experience. Spelling is my weak point. But somehow I was selected to see a little section of the scriptures to share. At my age, even though I have read the Bible at least dozen time, I have not been able to remember all that I have learned.

Trust me, prayer works if it is his desire to grant them.

You teach falseness.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You have a Bible, use it to teach me where I am wrong.

You think the Father and son are the same person, you think God came down himself. Ever read John 3:16?

What do you think I've been doing, Keypurr.

I've been using the Bible to show you where you're wrong. And you've rejected it at every turn.

Keypurr have a look at this image.
d3d29e8316cb3b49253061e415594310.jpg

drbrumley

Consider when the church was just starting out the majority were pagans. The Romans controlled everything. In the fourth century the Emperor wanted to unify the religions to stabilize the population. Even though he himself was a pagan priest he forced the RCC to meet his demands. To do so truth was changed to allow the church to flourish. The Trinity became law in the church, so did Sunday worship. Error filled traditions were started which are still alive and well in the churches today. Knowledge has increased over the years, we now have the tools to find the truths that have been buried in the muck of tradition. Computers open up our ability to learn much more than our forefathers.

In those days, folks thought the world was flat and was the center of the Universe. We now know the truth.

Yeah, ok then.....so the Trinity was a Pagan concept then. Unfortunately for you, you and I have NOT been talking about Rome. We have dealt exclusively thru the scriptures. And the plain reading of such. unless you're saying the scriptures have been defiled. is that your take?

God's Truth

You have a Bible, use it to teach me where I am wrong.

You think the Father and son are the same person, you think God came down himself. Ever read John 3:16?

God the Father came as a Son in the flesh.

We all have our own spirit; and Jesus' spirit is the Spirit of God the Father come as a man's.

keypurr

What do you think I've been doing, Keypurr.

I've been using the Bible to show you where you're wrong. And you've rejected it at every turn.

Keypurr have a look at this image.
d3d29e8316cb3b49253061e415594310.jpg

Not So JR, I knew all about your thoughts, I lived with them for many years. You and others have shown me nothing that can disprove my beliefs. You quote verses and twist them to fit your Trinity onto place. Jesus and his Apostles never taught us about a three piece God.

You just support the same old fairytales from our first few centuries forefathers. That is old hat stuff that simply is not true.

keypurr

God the Father came as a Son in the flesh.

We all have our own spirit; and Jesus' spirit is the Spirit of God the Father come as a man's.

Nope, he didn't. But your not interested in hearing truth from me or others. Your still in the kindergarten GT and you have no understanding of God's words. But I know your sincere.