Jesus is God !

drbrumley

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

keypurr

Is it funny how when someone disagrees with you, instead of trying to prove you wrong, and do not posses the knowledge to do it, start calling you a liar. Human nature I guess!

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

keypurr

Does Sherman think it is OK to call someone a liar?
I am very sincere about my faith so I am not a liar.

God's Truth

1John 5:7 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:7) For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Adding to the WORD OF GOD is a horrible SIN!!!

The Bible says 'the Word of God'; and I can say my beliefs.

The Son is the Word. Are you denying that?

The Word was with God the Father. Are you denying that?

The Word was God the Father.

Are you denying the Father is God?

Right Divider

Body part
The Bible says 'the Word of God'; and I can say my beliefs.
Whatever that means.

The Son is the Word. Are you denying that?
Nope... that's why I keep quoting this verse:
(5:7) For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

It shows the Father AND the Word (and the Holy Ghost). And it says that they are one, but it DOES NOT say "and the same".

The Word was with God the Father. Are you denying that?
Nope.

The Word was God the Father.
Nope.

Are you denying the Father is God?
Nope.

You are incredibly stupid.... there is no other way to put it.

Right Divider

Body part
One even means 'the same'.
No, it does not. Three are ONE and NOT the same (though each is fully God), as the Bible constantly says.

Matt 28:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(28:19) ¶ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

keypurr

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
....and the head of Christ is God.

Right Divider

Body part
....and the head of Christ is God.
'
With regards to Christ's humanity.

The other unbelievers were smarter than you:
John 5:18 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:18) Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

They understood the claims that the LORD Jesus Christ was making.