Hillary Is In Bad Shape - Unfit For President

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CslJBJqXEAA5bb_.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Fact is, I do not like either of them. I do not think a presidential candidate should be out "tweeting' like some kid. I never tweeted, if fact, do not exactly know what it is?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Fact is, I do not like either of them. I do not think a presidential candidate should be out "tweeting' like some kid. I never tweeted, if fact, do not exactly know what it is?

it's one of them new-fangled things that kids like

remember these?

5abe58e87d532eaf575afd389a4ab957.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
No, I do not remember that one. I had a Bell telephone princes phone in Red. Still have it somewhere. My daughter thinks I have to have a cellphone, but I do not like them. They are too small, cannot see the keys and they look strange, are hard to hear.

She said she worries about me driving down to Florida and maybe breaking down. Think the phone will help, call for assistance. I do not like paying for minutes, in fact, I do not like making any monthly payments. So she said she would have it is her name and I would use it if needed. Does that mean i have come to own a cellphone? I do not know for sure, but one thing I know is I will ignore any texting, just like my cousin, who is my age, just ignore it when sent.

The poor old fella has had a cell phone for ten years, were as I never had one.

Never had Facebook either, these are New Age devices!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i got a cell phone, back in the late nineties, mainly because my son is diabetic and my car kept breaking down

still have the same one, still use it primarily for aaa :idunno: