Hillary Is In Bad Shape - Unfit For President

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I love it !!! Everybody knows Trump was mostly kidding. :rotfl:

No, Trumpy was not kidding. He thinks anyone with less cash than he claims to have is not a good as he is, but then he is just "amazing" believe me. Lets see his tax returns.
Think of the people you know personally who are blowhards like Trumpy. They are hiding something and need to feel bigger and more important than anyone else or their self esteem goes down hill. That's your boy Donny.

Tyrathca

Worry about your own government in Australia and stop kissing up to Clinton
As I've already said there are legitimate reasons not to like Clinton.

She is a deeply flawed candidate, her health just isn't a known one of those flaws. Does my geographic location somehow invalidate what I say?

Oh, he's a Dingo-Eater? Why are those people always butting in to our politics. That's annoying.
I'll have you know we eat kangaroos not dingos! Not that I'm really butting into your politics (commenting on someone's health shouldn't be coloured by politics, though quite clearly it is here)

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Tyrathca

Yes, because in post #62 you gave a medical opinion
I find debates that devolve down to who on the thread has the best qualifications rather dull affairs. But you needn't trust me anyway. Apart from no one with a relevant education/qualifications claiming to say she has a diagnosis even when conservative shows have brought on doctors they've refused to diagnose her with a neurological condition.
("She has so far as I have seen shown no signs of serious neurological illness")
And she hasn't. All she has shown is somethings that people without any knowledge of what they are talking about think are odd and then picked a label for it. For the most part it seems they've not even bothered checking Wikipedia (let alone something more reputable ) to check if they know what they are talking about.
and in another you said that what I said was dumb.
And it was.
I'm just wondering if you're a doctor or just a another leftwing moron like the other leftwing morons here.
I actually regularly vote centre-right in my own country. But political leanings should have no sway on health anyway.

Oh and my evasion is because I've evaded answering questions about who I am and what I do for my many years on TOL. So its nothing personal or specific to this thread or you.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Hellary denounced and betrayed half of all Americans by calling us irredeemable and deplorable........
She is a filthy sack of garbage. As a Christian I hate saying that about another human being, but I would say it about Hitler with no worries and I say it about her too.

Bill clinton says Hellary faints "frequently"

I hope people really think about that slip. Is he saying she has pneumonia frequently? That would be odd. If not then the fainting has nothing to do with the pneumonia reason they gave to the press. Something is wrong with these guys press reports.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, Trumpy was not kidding. He thinks anyone with less cash than he claims to have is not a good as he is, but then he is just "amazing" believe me. Lets see his tax returns.
Think of the people you know personally who are blowhards like Trumpy. They are hiding something and need to feel bigger and more important than anyone else or their self esteem goes down hill. That's your boy Donny.
Your girl Hellary is a lying, cheating, scamming, secretive and power hungry criminal. She is a felon with neurological problems.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your girl Hellary is a lying, cheating, scamming, secretive and power hungry criminal. She is a felon with neurological problems.
Obama's speech yesterday fell flat - Is obama still president or is he now on Hellary's campaign trail? He wants his legacy to continue, a legacy of failed Obamacare, failed world diplomacy, failed economic policies and failed Terrorist agenda.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
we have one guy here who's admitted to voting for obama

i wonder if he was sexually attracted to him :think: