Hillary Is In Bad Shape - Unfit For President

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[:yawn: argument from adverse consequences] As a nation we are all child killers and adulterers.
An honest American (Jer 16:2, 2 Sa 12:14). :5020:

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

Flashback:

images
Why :CRASH: We Hate You article
t10502.gif

150626213815-rainbow-white-house-large-169.jpg

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bill's probably just slipping her some of his drugs.

jeffblue101

i notice a trend on TOL when it comes to negative news on Hillary vs Trump. Liberals will condemn trump whenever he does wrong but will completely disappear when a Hillary corruption is exposed.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
if trump hid pneumonia and fainted because it, the liberal media would lose their collective minds.
It's true !! I can't believe that Hillary gets away with crimes including lying under oath and obstruction of justice and the American people seem willing to let her run the country. She is physically and mentally unfit for the office. It would be four more years of lies and deception if she doesn't die or get impeached (like Bill), first.

jeffblue101

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ic-has-right-know-condition-presidents-health
In 1996, after Bob Dole released all of his health records and challenged the president to do the same, the White House released 11 pages of letters from doctors summarizing laboratory tests. President Clinton sat down for a lengthy interview with Lawrence Altman of the New York Times, who was also a medical doctor. Bill Clinton told Altman he didn’t think of the interview as an invasion of privacy. The public has a right to know the condition of the president’s health.”

I'm so sick of the Clinton's' hypocrisy, they only do right when it's political convenient to do so, all others times blame a Republican

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Hillary health]

Can't reply, sorry. :sigh:

I would just say:

:banned: What else is new? :chuckle: The site is run by individuals who aren't anointed. Just saying that to you will get me banned. "Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart Mk 9:41, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Mt 13:7, Jud 1:9

These blue glasses she's got may be to help avoid seizures from light sensitivity.

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

Tyrathca

Another lie from the Clinton campaign machine, she suddenly has pneumonia? Hogwash
And you know this... how? From your extensive experience of pneumonia?

Easily could have been her cough was misdiagnosed by her as allergies when it was pneumonia or perhaps it was a viral cough which set her up for bacterial pneumonia.

Without more info we can't content on it. This could be very minor with some oral antibiotics or extremely serious with ICU. Even young well people can end up with life threatening pneumonia though most pneumonia in all ages is minor.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

No, I would assume he is getting this the way most Americans do... The Clintons Are Pathological Liars and always have been, if they say it is pneumonia you can bet that it is a lie to cover the truth that it is something much more.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Easily could have been her cough was misdiagnosed by her as allergies when it was pneumonia or perhaps it was a viral cough which set her up for bacterial pneumonia.

Without more info we can't content on it. This could be very minor with some oral antibiotics or extremely serious with ICU. Even young well people can end up with life threatening pneumonia though most pneumonia in all ages is minor.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Hillary has SERIOUS medical issues beyond pneumonia. She has neurological problems as well -