Hillary Is In Bad Shape - Unfit For President

Arthur Brain

Not sure if that is an example of her mental disorder of liberalism or just the level of haggard she walks in every day...ugh! :vomit:

Real mature on every score there RM.

If all you can do is come up with some trite and silly soundbite about political ideology that differs from your own then it really shows just a lack of a case or argument. Take a look at some of the bonkers far right conservative proposals we see on here by way of. Also, if you're reduced to taking potshots at the physical appearance of someone then that's really just kinda pathetic. Even a young beautiful supermodel can have a very bad photo taken of them and anyone can look downright weird when that happens.

Why be so shallow about people and issues? I'm far from a fan of Hilary Clinton in saying this as well.

radind

A Mexican jumping bean was a capsule with some sort of ball bearing in making the bean move around. Could by them in Kreske's or Wooworths———-uhhh long time ago. ...

There are also real Mexican Jumping beans:

http://www.beansthatjump.com/life-cycle.html
… "The female Jumping Bean moth Laspeyresia saltitans lays her eggs on the immature ovaries (capsules) of the shrubs flower. After a few weeks the eggs hatch and the tiny insect larvae (worm) eats its way to the inside of the flowers capsule.”…

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
There are also real Mexican Jumping beans:

http://www.beansthatjump.com/life-cycle.html
… "The female Jumping Bean moth Laspeyresia saltitans lays her eggs on the immature ovaries (capsules) of the shrubs flower. After a few weeks the eggs hatch and the tiny insect larvae (worm) eats its way to the inside of the flowers capsule.”…

Yep, ive had some of the real ones, got them here in their gift shop:

11810345.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hellary is unfit for the highest office in the land. She only uses rehearsed, prepared and worthless sound bytes and expects Americans to trust her. Hellary counts on the majority of Americans being stupid enough to accept her catch phrases. Example: "trumped up trickle down economics" - how smart of her, sound bytes like that make her lies and felonies go away for the dumbed down masses.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hellary is unfit for the highest office in the land. She only uses rehearsed, prepared and worthless sound bytes and expects Americans to trust her. Hellary counts on the majority of Americans being stupid enough to accept her catch phrases. Example: "trumped up trickle down economics" - how smart of her, sound bytes like that make her lies and felonies go away for the dumbed down masses.
Hellary is a Monster

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure the clinton foundation will help Haiti after this hurricane

No, I expect the Trump foundation to make a pitch for mo $, and then use it to buy another portrait of Trumpy.

Think for a moment about his OPM---other people's money position and the fact that it is likely he did not pay income taxes on millions of dollars. In order for that to happen he continued to get the benefit of other people's money---yours and mine when we paid our taxes.

Trumpy is a con man with nothing to offer the American people other than an increase in the potential value of his brand's name. He is a sociopath. He cares for himself and those who fawn over him---until they don't.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, I expect the Trump foundation to make a pitch for mo $, and then use it to buy another portrait of Trumpy.

Think for a moment about his OPM---other people's money position and the fact that it is likely he did not pay income taxes on millions of dollars. In order for that to happen he continued to get the benefit of other people's money---yours and mine when we paid our taxes.

Trumpy is a con man with nothing to offer the American people other than an increase in the potential value of his brand's name. He is a sociopath. He cares for himself and those who fawn over him---until they don't.
Donald Trump has paid ALL taxes that are legally required. Do you pay the IRS more than you owe dufus?

Foxfire

Donald Trump has paid ALL taxes that are legally required. Do you pay the IRS more than you owe dufus?

The IRS seems not to share your confidence that "The Donald" has paid his full fair share of taxes, else they wouldn't be auditing him. :think:

Oh, and they HAVE seen his tax returns.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The IRS seems not to share your confidence that "The Donald" has paid his full fair share of taxes, else they wouldn't be auditing him. :think:
Perhaps, but I think if there were any violations, we would have heard by now. I heard he has been audited for years on end.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

nice to see you respect the IRS and consider them to be reliable and infallible

i, on the other hand, would be glad to feed the whole lot on them into a woodchipper :)