Dad goes off on school board for teaching the 5 pillars of Mohammedanism

Eagles Wings

That wouldn't bother me at all, although it's not something you usually see kids doing, and it's not a religious requirement for them.
That is because Christians are not demanding it in a public setting, and yet Muslims do.

If Christians demanded it, would you be good with it?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So much stupidity and hatred when they (children) are being simply taught ABOUT a religion not converted to the religion in question. You cannot recite the Shahada under duress or by mistake. It must be intentional. As for evolution, it is the means by which God made all that God made.

Some Christians do a good job of showing why Muslim kids have to worry about bullying, and there's little doubt that those Christians are passing their hate on to their children.

Eagles Wings

My husband was recently praying in a hospital chapel.

A Muslim man came in, put down a prayer rug and began chanting loudly.

Now, my husband was tempted to started praying just as loud, but he is courteous.

musterion

1: Some Islamic Clubs do meet after schools.

The core statement of faith of that religion is being taught in classes. The core doctrine of other religions is expressly excluded and forbidden in classes.

2: A religion cannot be 'terrorist' only a person.

It is when it was founded by a maniac who that religion's god calls everyone's example of the perfect man.

3: Your inability to see why a person might champion learning about differing faiths / groups without wanting to be in those groups says a lot about your lack of empathy.

Empathy for those who desire to conquer you and will kill you for resisting makes you fool unfit to stand among real men and women.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That is because Christians are not demanding in a public setting, and yet Muslims do.

If Christians demanded it, would you be good with it?

If Christians want a prayer room, they should work towards getting one in their schools. I wouldn't have a problem with that.

I think some schools have rooms set aside for any denomination that wants to use them.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
1: Some Islamic Clubs do meet after schools. 2: A religion cannot be 'terrorist' only a person. 3: Your inability to see why a person might champion learning about differing faiths / groups without wanting to be in those groups says a lot about your lack of empathy.

I have no empathy for terrorists and those who support terrorism, and your post isnt within the context of what i wrote either.

And no, Jesus doesnt support islam. His words:

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Beleive Him or not, and walk others into hell with your worldliness, and suffer the consequences. Your choice, in your free will.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My husband was recently praying in a hospital chapel.

A Muslim man came in, put down a prayer rug and began chanting loudly.

Now, my husband was tempted to started praying just as loud, but he is too courteous.

Next time, call me. I carry 230 gr fmj.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The core statement of faith of that religion is being taught in classes. The core doctrine of other religions is expressly excluded and forbidden in classes.

It is when it was founded by a maniac who that religion's god calls everyone's example of the perfect man.

Empathy for those who desire to conquer you and will kill you for resisting makes you fool unfit to stand among real men and women.

Hes as big a hypocrite as Anna, he doesnt care that his post had nothing to do with mine, its a straw man for the desperate.

Desperate, because they know they have a totally direct hypocritical position and cannot defend it.

Eagles Wings

Next time, call me. I carry 230 gr fmj.
Not the place for violence.

Hubby is a cool cucumber and is trained to defuse situations, so he would walk away from this kind nuisance.

However, when a teenager's careless driving put our car in a ditch, he came down on the kid with great wrath, and rightly so, for we were put in physical danger.

Last edited: