Dad goes off on school board for teaching the 5 pillars of Mohammedanism

dodge

:rotfl:

Yours is the superstition of Acts 2 Dispy sensationalists and their followers.

- See, I told you yours is a confusion of Dispy and Reformed views - get - a - clue :D

The 6 Day War was won in 6 Days only because Nassar sold out Arms to the Israelis for cold hard cash - arms meant for his fellows against Israel.

In fact, the whole thing and said cash has been traced back to a corrupt deal on behalf the U.S. in favor of Israel, involving Chicago's Edward Hanrahan and the Chicago Outfit's, Sam Giancana.

The Chicago Outfit (Capone's predecessors) back then had several Jews at the very top of their Organisation who were then very powerful throughout the world, because the Chicago Outfit was then that well spread out.

Put away your superstition and do your history, bro :chuckle:

Hello ! God's power and taking care of Israel is in scripture. You use childish platitudes anytime someone proves you are wrong from scripture so YOU throw off the power of God and call it superstition.

Your god is to small !

musterion

Hello ! God's power and taking care of Israel is in scripture. You use childish platitudes anytime someone proves you are wrong from scripture so YOU throw off the power of God and call it superstition.

Your god is to small !

Do you believe God is dealing with the nation Israel at this time as His special people?

dodge

More of your superstious ignorance of the actual history, both outside of, and within; The Scripture.

Nah, just shows your lack of confidence of the scripture and EVIDENCE that God keeps His word. The Jews are back in Israel because God called them back. Again, your god is to small.

Your lack of understanding of scripture is why everyone that trusts and knows of the promises in scripture is why you suppose others to be superstitious.

dodge

Aren't you the same nut who thinks the UK will be under Sharia law in a decade?

:kookoo:

Hey retard I watched a video where a young man went to a mudslime zone in Britain and was run out of the area by the sand rats. You are in denial I don't believe it will take a decade before the mudslimes take over Britain.

dodge

Not what I asked but I know you won't give a simple yes or no.

You might want to actually study a bible instead of Darby and the rest that bought into the lied of MAD.

The bible says the temple will be re-built in Jerusalem and the anti-Christ will commit the abomination of desolation, which is coming soon.

musterion

You might want to actually study a bible instead of Darby and the rest that bought into the lied of MAD.

The bible says the temple will be re-built in Jerusalem and the anti-Christ will commit the abomination of desolation, which is coming soon.

Enough blah blah.

Yes or no.

Is God dealing with the present nation called Israel as His most favored nation?

Y or N.

kiwimacahau

Hey retard I watched a video where a young man went to a mudslime zone in Britain and was run out of the area by the sand rats. You are in denial I don't believe it will take a decade before the mudslimes take over Britain.
And everyone knows that YouTube is such a good resource for fully accurate information. Why it's almost as good as Sean Spicer.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

dodge

Enough blah blah.

Yes or no.

Is God dealing with the present nation called Israel as His most favored nation?

Y or N.

There are "3" times in scripture where God declares that He will remove the Jews from Israel with the promise to bring them back into the land He gave them. Israel has been dispersed "3" times from that land, and God said After the third dispersal that they would NEVER be taken off of that land again. This is the third time so Yes God is still dealing with Israel.

Study a little history. The Jews are the only nation in history to be dispersed from their land then brought back and STILL speaks their original language i.e. Hebrew, and that has happened "3" times. You spend so much time studying Darby and those that have bought into the lie of MAD you have no idea what is going on or what is in scripture !