Dad goes off on school board for teaching the 5 pillars of Mohammedanism

dodge

There you go. Malachi 3:6 Matthew 5:18 Isaiah 40:8 1 Peter 1:25 Hebrews 13:8 You are a priest for the church of Satan. Next? Lie that you are not, exactly like the liar of liars would do. Genesis 3:1,4,5 Anglicans need to see you for who you really are.

Amen !

Heb 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

kiwimacahau

We are talking archaeology not theology. Though I note that you lot will hijack any thread when you are losing the argument. So back to the topic. How is learning about a faith, providing safe spaces for followers of that faith and making allowances for ritual prayer making way for Sharia?

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

musterion

We are talking archaeology not theology. Though I note that you lot will hijack any thread when you are losing the argument. So back to the topic. How is learning about a faith, providing safe spaces for followers of that faith and making allowances for ritual prayer making way for Sharia?

Get your facts straight for once.

Lon

We are talking archaeology not theology.
So you DID see my post. I wonder if he will lie about that too... :think:
I see Lon is posting but as I have him on ignore that is all I see.
Satan lies. Does Kiwi? :think:

Though I note that you lot will hijack any thread when you are losing the argument.
Lies from Satan will always be a hot topic on TOL. Whenever he shows up, we have to resist him.

I'm convinced you know nothing of the Savior. Everyone that gives you a pos rep is an atheist and/or nonChristian. Whose sentiments do you have to echo to get pos reps regarding those sentiments? Jesus ate with publican's and sinners: Jewish publicans and sinners. He was harsh with gentile unbelievers. Wherever you are taking your cues, they are NOT for the Lord Jesus Christ. You barely know scriptures, against your assertion otherwise.

So back to the topic. How is learning about a faith, providing safe spaces for followers of that faith and making allowances for ritual prayer making way for Sharia?
You don't live in the U.S. so the discussion doesn't really involve you by concern.

You are a religionist but not a Christian, by your own words and comments. Your need is to know the Lord Jesus Christ as He is. Nothing, not even this thread topic, is as important as your need for the Savior. Until then, you are a spokesman for the other side. Not only do you know this, you try to make friends between Satan and God and act as priest.

dodge

Study some history on Islam that happens EVERY TIME they are allowed to migrate to another country that is not Islamic.

dodge

So you DID see my post. I wonder if he will lie about that too... :think:

Satan lies. Does Kiwi? :think:

Lies from Satan will always be a hot topic on TOL. Whenever he shows up, we have to resist him.

I'm convinced you know nothing of the Savior. Everyone that gives you a pos rep is an atheist and/or nonChristian. Whose sentiments do you have to echo to get pos reps regarding those sentiments? Jesus ate with publican's and sinners: Jewish publicans and sinners. He was harsh with gentile unbelievers. Wherever you are taking your cues, they are NOT for the Lord Jesus Christ. You barely know scriptures, against your assertion otherwise.

You don't live in the U.S. so the discussion doesn't really involve you by concern.

You are a religionist but not a Christian, by your own words and comments. Your need is to know the Lord Jesus Christ as He is. Nothing, not even this thread topic, is as important as your need for the Savior. Until then, you are a spokesman for the other side. Not only do you know this, you try to make friends between Satan and God and act as priest.

It seems like the countries that have doomed themselves to becoming mudslime want s the U.S. to do the same !

dodge

You might want to take Lon off of ignore and ask him how you to can become a Christian !

Danoh

For their antisemitism

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Yep; of the several covers "in the name of" - that Empire's actual agenda ever hides behind; that'd be one of em.

Though in your case, you are referring to your superstition that Gen. 12:3 is presently in effect, in your commentaries based ignorance of Rom. 3:9 and Rom. 11:25.

dodge

Yep; of the several covers "in the name of" - that Empire's actual agenda ever hides behind; that'd be one of em.

Though in your case, you are referring to your superstition that Gen. 12:3 is presently in effect, in your commentaries based ignorance of Rom. 3:9 and Rom. 11:25.

If only you had a clue.

Ever wonder why the Arabs lost the 6 and 7 day wars when the Israelis were vastly out numbered in men and ever type of war fighting equipment ?

Danoh

If only you had a clue.

Ever wonder why the Arabs lost the 6 and 7 day wars when the Israelis were vastly out numbered in men and ever type of war fighting equipment ?

:rotfl:

Yours is the superstition of Acts 2 Dispy sensationalists and their followers.

- See, I told you yours is a confusion of Dispy and Reformed views - get - a - clue :D

The 6 Day War was won in 6 Days only because Nassar sold out Arms to the Israelis for cold hard cash - arms meant for his fellows against Israel.

In fact, the whole thing and said cash has been traced back to a corrupt deal on behalf the U.S. in favor of Israel, involving Chicago's Edward Hanrahan and the Chicago Outfit's, Sam Giancana.

The Chicago Outfit (Capone's predecessors) back then had several Jews at the very top of their Organisation who were then very powerful throughout the world, because the Chicago Outfit was then that well spread out.

Put away your superstition and do your history, bro :chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i was hoping selophane would answer this:

Genetic fallacy.

By your own logic, Elohim in the Old testament is really a pagan god as the name stems from the Canaanite god "El". Elohim, Eloah are semitic cognates of the word "El", just as Alah is an arabic cognate.

Of course, the same is true of the word "God". It stems from a word which means "that which is invoked", so a rather non-descript term. This is why the genetic fallacy is ridiculous, you can reduce anything to something it no longer means.

judaism worships the God that created Adam and the unbroken line through Abraham and Isaac

are you suggesting that mohamed did the same wrt Ishmael?

The word al-Lat was used as a name and title for multiple pre-Islamic goddesses of Arabia and was used for either a wife of Allah or a daughter depending on the region.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat

i say no - they were worshipping a false God