Dad goes off on school board for teaching the 5 pillars of Mohammedanism

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Many people are not stupid enough to want to bring folks to the U.S. that want to kill Americans that is a special kind of stupid.

Then again many snow flakes have gone right past stupid to full blown potato.

The idiotic left has accepted Islam with open arms, and that because they are blind to history and are brain dead.

A lot of them here are refugees from wars we've waged in their countries - we've destabilized the Middle East, and for what?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Right. Christians here will ignore a threat by a Christian to murder a Muslim... wage a Christian jihad against him. You're no better than they are if you're willing to do the same as them. And there are definitely Christian jihadis here.

Show me where the christian jihads are being carried out, here in america.

Also, look up what jihad is and means.

dodge

A lot of them here are refugees from wars we've waged in their countries - we've destabilized the Middle East, and for what?

Thank Otraitor and the murder in charge of the State Dept. Hillary for destabilizing the middle east.

I accept no excuse to bring people to America that want to destroy America. Look at France, Britain and , Sweden,and every place mudslimes are brought in in mass. Rape, theft, murder, and the crime rate increases dramatically. I do not want folks in America in mass that believe it is normal and OK to have sex with 9 year old little girls ,rape little boys, murder their daughters, and bring America back to the 1400's socially. Do you ?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Mudslimes will never accept the constitution or accept the American way of life. They should have NEVER been brought to America NEVER.They only accept Sharia law are you ready for a burka and to live under the thumb of ALL mudslime men ?

Thats another complete mindbender, the feminists protection of the religion that completely subjugate women, while they cry its christianity that does it.

Feminists love Islamists (nsfw or kids or TH warning)
Spoiler

dodge

Thats another complete mindbender, the feminists protection of the religion that completelt subjugate women, while they cry its christianity that does it.

Feminists love Islamists (nsfw or kids warning)
Spoiler

I know the war is not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness ,principalities, and powers in high places;however, I never realized it made people so completely hypocritical and stupid.

You are correct these idiots are supporting those that want to rape their little girls and kill them, and that is the height of ignorance and stupidity.

MrDante

My wife and I are fundamentalists of the consistent dispensational variety.

I also have a Masters and am a licensed professional in my field.

I have to wonder what field that is. It sure isn't comparative religion. You've demonstrated you are clueless on the subject.

Can't be psychology,
or education
or psychology
or sociology
or genetics
or biology
or history

MrDante

The core statement of faith of that religion is being taught in classes. The core doctrine of other religions is expressly excluded and forbidden in classes.

It is when it was founded by a maniac who that religion's god calls everyone's example of the perfect man.

Empathy for those who desire to conquer you and will kill you for resisting makes you fool unfit to stand among real men and women.

:kookoo:

Eagles Wings

I know the war is not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness ,principalities, and powers in high places;however, I never realized it made people so completely hypocritical and stupid.

You are correct these idiots are supporting those that want to rape their little girls and kill them, and that is the height of ignorance and stupidity.
The spiritual battle is the most important though, Dodge.

Why do we all go round and round here to nail down exactly what Scripture teaches about our Triune God, and the two natures of Christ, in His humanity and His Divinity, if not to have this knowledge at the ready to share with a Muslim neighbor or acquaintance.

dodge

The spiritual battle is the most important though, Dodge.

Why do we all go round and round here to nail down exactly what Scripture teaches about our Triune God, and the two natures of Christ, in His humanity and His Divinity, if not to have this knowledge at the ready to share with a Muslim neighbor or acquaintance.

I spent almost 6 years in the middle east as a civilian contractor. I went to Iraq 3 times and to Afghanistan 3 times. People in the U.S. have NO IDEA how these people view Americans nor their customs and beliefs. They have no business in the U.S.. To them and in their mind Americans are weak and all are corrupt, and they are coming to the west not to become a citizen or participate in the countries they are going to they are coming to the west to take over.

If a Muslim showed any interest I would certainly share the gospel. In 6 years I met "1" Muslim in Iraq that was interested in Christianity, and I shared the gospel and Jesus with him.

The vast majority of Muslims see America as the great Satan and Israel as the little Satan. They worship and follow a moon god named Allah.

Eagles Wings

I spent almost 6 years in the middle east as a civilian contractor. I went to Iraq 3 times and to Afghanistan 3 times. People in the U.S. have NO IDEA how these people view Americans nor their customs and beliefs. They have no business in the U.S.. To them and in their mind Americans are weak and all are corrupt, and they are coming to the west not to become a citizen or participate in the countries they are going to they are coming to the west to take over.

If a Muslim showed any interest I would certainly share the gospel. In 6 years I met "1" Muslim in Iraq that was interested in Christianity, and I shared the gospel and Jesus with him.

The vast majority of Muslims see America as the great Satan and Israel as the little Satan. They worship and follow a moon god named Allah.
I appreciate your thoughts.

I am more concerned about the millions of babies being torn out of the wombs of their mothers through abortion, than I am of Islam.

There has been deadly hatred perpetrated against innocents within this nation, which claims to be under God.

dodge

I appreciate your thoughts.

I am more concerned about the millions of babies being torn out of the wombs of their mothers through abortion, than I am of Islam.

There has been deadly hatred perpetrated against innocents within this nation, which claims to be under God.

I agree ! Ever since abortion became the law of the land I have seen America decline.

kiwimacahau

Allah simply means (the) God, it is cognate with the Hebrew 'el and Aramaic 'Alahah.' Moreover Allah was never a moon God of any kind.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

dodge

Allah simply means (the) God, it is cognate with the Hebrew 'el and Aramaic 'Alahah.' Moreover Allah was never a moon God of any kind.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

No Allah does not simply mean god. Mudham's dad worshiped allah who was, is ,and will always be a moon god.

You might want to actually study some history !

Selaphiel

No Allah does not simply mean god. Mudham's dad worshiped allah who was, is ,and will always be a moon god.

You might want to actually study some history !

Genetic fallacy.

By your own logic, Elohim in the Old testament is really a pagan god as the name stems from the Canaanite god "El". Elohim, Eloah are semitic cognates of the word "El", just as Alah is an arabic cognate.

Of course, the same is true of the word "God". It stems from a word which means "that which is invoked", so a rather non-descript term. This is why the genetic fallacy is ridiculous, you can reduce anything to something it no longer means.