ECT Conditional salvationists deny the Cross and the Bible

andyc

No one said His faith is imputed to us, but the results of His faith is. His righteousness is imputed to us when we believe. His obedience unto death (shed blood) = faith of Jesus Christ.

So you're simply agreeing with what I said. If yo assume that the faith of Christ is the gift of God to you, then it has to be imputed to you.
I agree that it is what Christ's faith accomplished that gives us access to grace, which is the righteousness of God, but this grace must be appropriated. That's where we come in. We do the believing, and therefore it is our faith. We are saved by faith, because we believe, and we shall continue to be saved if we continue to believe.

Colossians 1:23 if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard

Romans 11:19-20
19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in." 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either.

glorydaz

"IF" is NOT always used as a CONDITIONAL. It can simply be used as a COMPARISON as well.

You only think that it's used that way because it suits your preconceived notion.

I know...the fact is unbelievers live according to the flesh, so IF you are an unbeliever you will die. This is not rocket science. :nono:

beloved57

gloryd

We are justified by the faith of Jesus Christ (His obedience unto death), and when we believe, (our obedience of faith), the blood is applied. We don't live because we apply the blood....we live because life is in the blood and we gain access to it when we believe. We live by HIS faith (His life of faith and His work of faith) performed on our behalf.

False teaching, those Christ Lived and died for, by His One Obedience are made Righteous Rom 5:19 !

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's a false premise!

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: ( see Rom 8:28-30 )

Ephesians 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Ephesians 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Ephesians 1:8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

Ephesians 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Ephesians 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 1:15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,

Ephesians 1:16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

Ephesians 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Ephesians 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Ephesians 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

Ephesians 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

Ephesians 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Ephesians 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

Ephesians 1:23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

That covers all of us today who are members of the Body of Christ! Are you a member?

The true body of Christ is the Bride of Christ.

You say you are not a member of the Bride of Christ, therefore you are not a member of the body of Christ.

It is that simple.

What you have been told by your teachers, is a lie. and you fell for it because you like immorality they are.

The first members of the Body of Christ were the 120 on the day of Pentecost as set out in the types of the OT Temple when the Glory filled the House, which you have been fooled to think you are a member of.

This is why you reject Peters gospel with the message of Acts 2:38.
which is the true gate.

You will have to be satisfied with the second best and take your chances with musterion and John W at the last judgment, for calling a member of the Bride of Christ a liar, son of satan and a devil etc, when you are told the truth.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wrong. Most of the Corinthians were as worldly, carnal and immature as can be yet Paul called them saints and no longer what they had been.

Keep heaping up condemnation for yourself, devil.

Where the particular believers who left Egypt under the blood, and subsequently were destroyed for their idolatry and blasphemies, also saints?

They believed did they not?

1Co 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
1Co 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
1Co 10:3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
1Co 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
1Co 10:5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
1Co 10:6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
1Co 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
1Co 10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
1Co 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
1Co 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

Are you not aware that men call others bad names when their idols are being exposed and they will fight like hell to protect them.

Rather a silly thing to do now, when it means they love their idols more than the Lord and they are disqualified from being in the first resurrection.

How is it that you disregard the words of Paul --

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Eph 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
Eph 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

LA

Right Divider

Body part

You say you are not a member of the Bride of Christ, therefore you are not a member of the body of Christ.

It is that simple.

What you have been told by your teachers, is a lie. and you fell for it because you like immorality they are.

The first members of the Body of Christ were the 120 on the day of Pentecost as set out in the types of the OT Temple when the Glory filled the House, which you have been fooled to think you are a member of.

which is the true gate.

You will have to be satisfied with the second best and take your chances with musterion and John W at the last judgment, for calling a member of the Bride of Christ a liar, son of satan and a devil etc, when you are told the truth.

LA
You just get dumber with every post.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

It is that simple.

which is the true gate.

LA

What? Don't you have any "death predictions" for your fellow posters? You used to enjoy delivering those.

glorydaz

So you're simply agreeing with what I said. If yo assume that the faith of Christ is the gift of God to you, then it has to be imputed to you.
I agree that it is what Christ's faith accomplished that gives us access to grace, which is the righteousness of God, but this grace must be appropriated. That's where we come in. We do the believing, and therefore it is our faith. We are saved by faith, because we believe, and we shall continue to be saved if we continue to believe.

Colossians 1:23 if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard

Romans 11:19-20
19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in." 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either.

Romans 11 isn't even talking about individual salvation....it's speaking of nations. This is why you cannot have the assurance you admit one must have. I live by the faith of Jesus Christ, mine can't give me life, earn me life, or keep me saved. Saved by grace through faith....not of ourselves. You can't get away from that no matter how hard you try.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am a member of His Body and His Body is not feminine.

Get saved!

If you are a member of the Holy City above then you are a part of the Bride and She is spiritually feminine.

Why would you claim to be part of a body which denies the power of such a body.

Luk 8:43 And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,
Luk 8:44 Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.
Luk 8:45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
Luk 8:46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.
Luk 8:47 And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.
Luk 8:48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
1Co 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1Co 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.

You deny all of these gifts to the body, and why?

Is it because you do not have any?

LA

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So to persist in denying this God-ordained safety is to say that Paul lied or was wrong, which means the Bible cannot be trusted and should be trashed. It is to say God Himself lied, or at the very least cannot be trusted in what He says. It is slander against God and His Christ.

Yep. They are going to hell, as sad as that is. Paul said so. The cross is foolishness to those that are perishing. Those that argue against it like meshak are outside the faith. They are perishing. Andyc is in the same boat. He can sin his way out of salvation because to him salvation is conditional on his performance and how good his relationship is with God. According to his false gospel.

Last edited:

Jamie Gigliotti

"IF" is NOT always used as a CONDITIONAL. It can simply be used as a COMPARISON as well.

You only think that it's used that way because it suits your preconceived notion.

My preconceived notion was that all I had to do was believe in the fact that Jesus Christ rose from the dead and I would be saved as I lived with no trust or faith or fellowship or love or hope.

Trusting Christ, turning to Him and away from myself at His leading and by the conviction of His Spirit and His love brought me peace by Grace.

We have no Christ without Grace, no hope, no love, no joy, no Holy Spirit; but it is only a lie straight from Satan himself that says God has not given you a will and that He Himself does not demand you surrender yours to Him so that He can get the Glory He so rightly deserves in you and me! Do not be deceived He will not be mocked!