boycott the NFL

WizardofOz

If it impacts obesity parades will make a rebound...in terms of participation anyway. :)

I hate Monday night football being off the airwaves anyway. It was always wrong to take it away from people who weren't cable and satellite junkies.

Agreed. My contract with directtv is up in April and I then plan on cutting the cord.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Agreed. My contract with directtv is up in April and I then plan on cutting the cord.
Best decision I ever made relating to television. We bought a HD antenna for local stations, a Roku with Hulu Plus and Netflix and never looked back. The first month savings on satellite paid for the Roku and antenna. We pay a little under twenty bucks now a month and have plenty of original programming. And we use Amazon prime, which has even more content. A lot more value for a great deal less outlay.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Best decision I ever made relating to television. We bought a HD antenna for local stations, a Roku with Hulu Plus and Netflix and never looked back. The first month savings on satellite paid for the Roku and antenna. We pay a little under twenty bucks now a month and have plenty of original programming. And we use Amazon prime, which has even more content. A lot more value for a great deal less outlay.
Indeed.

I added Acorn TV to my subscriptions at Roku to catch plenty of original British dramas, too.

AMR

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
26darc-kneelingjpg-4ead5b3df015dfa8.jpg

boycott the NFL

Just another example by Trump and his "surrogates" attempting to "hijack" the conversation in favour of topics that support their agenda!

This President claims that "kneeling" during the national anthem is unpatriotic stands in marked contrast to his decision to take the word of Putin concerning subverting the 2016 Election, while characterizing the former leaders of America's 17 intelligence agencies as political "hacks" and liars!

Apparently only those leaders appointed by the President are not subject to having their reputations and years of public service trashed!

"The Donald" and his supporters operate under the assumption that they can say or do whatever they want without any consequences - when you adopt a "take no prisoners" approach, you can expect no mercy when none is given!

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
26darc-kneelingjpg-4ead5b3df015dfa8.jpg

boycott the NFL

Just another example by Trump and his "surrogates" attempting to "hijack" the conversation in favour of topics that support their agenda!

This President claims that "kneeling" during the national anthem is unpatriotic stands in marked contrast to his decision to take the word of Putin concerning subverting the 2016 Election, while characterizing the former leaders of America's 17 intelligence agencies as political "hacks" and liars!

Apparently only those leaders appointed by the President are not subject to having their reputations and years of public service trashed!

"The Donald" and his supporters operate under the assumption that they can say or do whatever they want without any consequences - when you adopt a "take no prisoners" approach, you can expect no mercy when none is given!

Trump wasn't saying that KKK members and Nazis were fine people.