boycott the NFL

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This is like atheists constantly telling everyone that they don't believe in God(s)

Nobody cares if you're watching football or not.
I've decided to watch twice as much as I normally would, assigning the extra hours to this or that irate individual. Today it was PJ. :thumb:

The NFL thanks you for increasing my viewing time. :D

I'll visit one of the sponsors later in the week and write a letter in the name of each week's honoree commending them for their continued support of the national game.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They need to boycott the players kneeling that claim they care about inequality while they beat their wives and girlfriends.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
They need to boycott the players kneeling that claim they care about inequality while they beat their wives and girlfriends.
Why wouldn't the abuse be enough of a reason? If you want to push the NFL on an issue, lifetime bans for domestic violence convictions would be a great notion to advance.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't care about ESPN or Papa John's either.

I really doubt that NFL fans care if anyone is boycotting. Heck, tickets will be cheaper at least ;)

Ones that went for 100 or more are now about 14.00 in half empty stadiums and sports bars are losing lots of business too.

Ill bet those owners care, fans are caring or there wouldn't be half empty stadiums.

WizardofOz

197kx03ccv7xojpg.jpg

Papa John's isn't good pizza anyway. I haven't had it since college. I'm boycotting it

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Great cheaper tickets and cheaper drinks.
Nice :cheers:

Fans that are not boycotting don't care if others are...
Sounds good to me, though the boycott crowd are largely overselling their impact. I posted some stadium averages including the first four or five weeks of the season. They're mostly noting games by teams like Cleveland and showing shots of the nose bleed sections. That sort of thing.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Sponsors and advertisers are feeling the boycott big league. ESPN is losing money and can no longer afford Monday Night Football.