You Must be Born Again by the Word of God

Nanja

I asked him or her did Christ do Gods Will Heb 10:7
Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

We know that Christ absolutely did come to do God's Will Brother!

Most don't understand that Christ came to do God's Will for all whom He represented as their Surety Heb. 7:22; Mat. 1:21.

It's for them Christ came to fulfill the whole Law of God in their behalf.

And in the Psalms it reads:

Ps. 40:8
I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

So those Christ kept the Law for, they are Justified by the His Faith, and they shall be given Faith in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

Gal. 2:16
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

So then, if a person teaches that Justification / Salvation by their own work of obeying or believing or anything they do, they are teaching contrary to Gal. 2:16: They are preaching a false Gospel of works Paul warned about:

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Eph. 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Gal. 1:8-9
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

beloved57

Do you have a free will to put gas in your car?

Or do you just run out and then wait for some person that has a free will to rescue you?
Dumb question freewill worshipper. Give me a scripture that says man has a freewill and I will answer your dumb question.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Give me a scripture that says man has a freewill...

For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. (Hebrews 10:26-27)

What does wilfully mean?

G1596 ἑκουσίως hekousiōs hek-oo-see'-oce
Adverb from the same as G1595; voluntarily: - wilfully, willingly.​

meshak

BANNED
Banned
For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. (Hebrews 10:26-27)

What does wilfully mean?

G1596 ἑκουσίως hekousiōs hek-oo-see'-oce
Adverb from the same as G1595; voluntarily: - wilfully, willingly.​

excellent point but unfortunately logic does not apply to many so called "saved ones" or "elect"..

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
God arranged circumstances. He put the gas station there so I can fill my car up. He arranged my job so I can pay for for the gas. God arranged the car salesman that sold me my car. 98% of the replies here are as dumbass it can get. Pate should star in the move, dumb, dumber

Robert Pate

Banned
God arranged circumstances. He put the gas station there so I can fill my car up. He arranged my job so I can pay for for the gas. God arranged the car salesman that sold me my car. 98% of the replies here are as dumbass it can get. Pate should star in the move, dumb, dumber

So, you did nothing? Everything just fell in place for you? God did it all? And now you want us to believe that? You really do believe that we are all idiots, don't you?

Nanja

God did it all?

Yes!

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes!

And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

What you have really done, is you have rejected Christ by your own free will and have chosen to believe the words of a heretic. God does NOTHING outside of his holy, just, merciful, righteous nature. In the judgment you will be found in your sins and will perish.

Nanja

What you have really done, is you have rejected Christ by your own free will and have chosen to believe the words of a heretic. God does NOTHING outside of his holy, just, merciful, righteous nature. In the judgment you will be found in your sins and will perish.

You are a liar just like your father John 8:44!

Nanja
Yes!

God is not a heretic as you imply.

The Words in Dan. 4:35 are God Breathed!

Heb. 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

You hate scriptures which speak against your freewill god John 8:44!