You Must be Born Again by the Word of God

Nanja

You haven't answered my question?

Do you believe that those who belong to God, and are born of the Spirit, are to do his will?

The answer to your question is that they shall do His Will by the Obedience of One: Their Surety Christ Jesus!

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

marhig

The answer to your question is that they shall do His Will by the Obedience of One: Their Surety Christ Jesus!

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
So you don't believe that you have to do the will of God?

You believe that Jesus has done it all for you and you can live as you please?

Is that right?

Nanja

So you don't believe that you have to do the will of God?

You believe that Jesus has done it all for you and you can live as you please?

Is that right?

Those who Christ died for as their Surety and Saviour shall do the will of God.

They stand Justified, not guilty before God, solely on the principle and ground work of Christ's Blood on their behalf!

Rom. 5:9
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Rom. 5:10
For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

marhig

Those who Christ died for as their Surety and Saviour shall do the will of God.

They stand Justified, not guilty before God, solely on the principle and ground work of Christ's Blood on their behalf!

Rom. 5:9
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Rom. 5:10
For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
You say that you belong to God, so do you have to do Gods will? It's a simple question?

Yes or no?

I'm just wondering what you/or even your church believe and whether you do or you don't have to do Gods will?

beloved57

You say that you belong to God, so do you have to do Gods will? It's a simple question?

Yes or no?

I'm just wondering what you/or even your church believe and whether you do or you don't have to do Gods will?

Its a dumb question and has nothing to do with the OP or her quote !

Jerry Shugart

A true Christian denotes one who has been born of the the Spirit of God!

Rom. 8:7-9
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Of course you leave out the verses which follow which makes it plain that those words are in regard to the Christians Paul is addressing:

"Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live"
(Ro.8:12-13).​

beloved57

Your right, those in flesh cannot please God, because they put themselves and their lives before him. They have a carnal mind.

So what do you believe that 'those in flesh" are?
Those in the flesh are them that have never been born again, its the natural man, the unregenerated. They can't please God Rom 8:7-8 nor can they submit to God!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

beloved57

You haven't answered my question?

Do you believe that those who belong to God, and are born of the Spirit, are to do his will?
Do you believe that sinners Christ died for are made righteous Rom 5:19. Do you believe that Christ did Gods Will ?Heb 10:7

Nanja

Of course you leave out the verses which follow which makes it plain that those words are in regard to the Christians Paul is addressing:

"Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live"
(Ro.8:12-13).​

The brethren, elect saints bought by the Blood of Christ, aren't debtors in the sense that they must repay God anything [which is impossible anyway], but because Christ paid their debt of sin and condemnation Rom. 4:25; Is 53:6; Heb. 13:20, and satisfied God's Law and Justice on their behalf Rom. 5:19. In God's sight they are Righteous in Christ, because they are In Union with Christ from eternity Eph. 1:4 to be holy and without blame before Him in Love. Immutable.

beloved57

The brethren, elect saints bought by the Blood of Christ, aren't debtors in the sense that they must repay God anything [which is impossible anyway], but because Christ paid their debt of sin and condemnation Rom. 4:25; Is 53:6; Heb. 13:20, and satisfied God's Law and Justice on their behalf Rom. 5:19. In God's sight they are Righteous in Christ, because they are In Union with Christ from eternity Eph. 1:4 to be holy and without blame before Him in Love. Immutable.
Amen!

Nanja

Yes or no?

I do God's Will by His design Eph. 1:11 in my Surety Heb. 7:22 and Mediator Christ Jesus. He made me Righteous by His obedience on my behalf Rom. 5:19; 2 Cor. 5:21, and so I keep all His commands John 14:15.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Being made (kathestemi) Righteous in Rom. 5:19, means to make or cause, to establish or create.

It describes New Birth:

Rom. 8:14-17
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

beloved57

I do God's Will by His design Eph. 1:11 in my Surety Heb. 7:22 and Mediator Christ Jesus. He made me Righteous by His obedience on my behalf Rom. 5:19; 2 Cor. 5:21, and so I keep all His commands John 14:15.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Being made (kathestemi) Righteous in Rom. 5:19, means to make or cause, to establish or create.

It describes New Birth:

Rom. 8:14-17
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
Hey Sis, people like that poster wants to get into a bragging contest, they want to focus on what man does, but avoid talking about what Christ has done!

Nanja

Hey Sis, people like that poster wants to get into a bragging contest, they want to focus on what man does, but avoid talking about what Christ has done!

You're exactly right Brother.

They can brag all day long, but we know that unless one is Born of the Spirit [all God's Work], no amount of works / obeying they do has the ability to please God Rom. 8:8, they are just filthy rags in God's sight.

beloved57

You're exactly right Brother.

They can brag all day long, but we know that unless one is Born of the Spirit [all God's Work], no amount of works / obeying they do has the ability to please God Rom. 8:8, they are just filthy rags in God's sight.

I asked him or her did Christ do Gods Will Heb 10:7
Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.